剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
why are you here?
我们不会让你伤害我们小镇
We won't let you hurt our town.
我怎么会呢
And whyever would I do that?
因为你曾是不义协会的一员
Because you were a member of the Injustice Society.
我们一度是有过共同的利益
Our interests aligned for a moment,
但我们终究不是一类人
but birds of a feather we were not.
乔丹·马肯特和他的朋友们
Jordan Mahkent and his merry band
并不是我的朋友
were no friends of mine.
冰柱是个疯子
Icicle was a lunatic.
如果有什么事情
If there's one thing worse
比一个人想统治世界更为糟糕
than a man who wants to rule the world,
那就是一个人想拯救这个世界
it's a man who wants to save it.
但是我看着你们这一代人的行为方式
Though seeing the way your generation's going,
我料想人类终将败在你们手里
I expect you'll end humanity for good.
好吧 你放弃了
Okay, just because you gave up
并且只顾保全自己
and only looked out for yourself
并不意味着我们也会这样
doesn't mean we're ever going to.
我们不会停止战斗 为保护世界
We're never gonna stop fighting to protect the world
不被像你这样的人毁灭
from people like you.
你放心
Just to reassure you,
我对蓝谷没什么不好的意图
I have no dark design on Blue Valley.
别管我的事
Stay out of my way,
我会神不知鬼不觉地离开
and I'll be gone before you know it.
那你来这干什么
Why are you here?
小姐 我不是不好意思说
Young lady, I'm not being coy.
只是你们不知道最好
It's just better that none of you know.
那么 请尝尝茶吧
Now, please, try the tea.
霹雳精灵
Thunderbolt,
我希望你能消灭这个叫"阴影"的坏人
I wish you'd zap the villain known as "The Shade,"
别跟台灯或是窗帘搞混了
not to be confused with a lamp or window shade.
如你所愿 朋友
As you wish, my friend.
迈克
Mike!
迈克 迈克
Mike, Mike!
我最后再说一次
I'll say it for the last time.
别挡我的路
Stay out of my way!
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
迈克
Hey, Mike.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
不怎么好
No, not really.
我以为我能帮上你们的忙
I thought I could help you guys,
但是我却搞砸了
but, you know, I blew it.
你有没有为发生的事感到难过
Do you ever feel bad about what happened?
关于冰柱的事情
You know, with Icicle and all?
关于冰柱
Yeah, about that.
实际上 我只是想干掉坏人而已
Truth is, I was hauling ass, you know?
冰柱在路中间冰化 突然嘭得一下
Look up, Icicle's in the middle of the road icing up, and bam!
他就在瞬间变成了冰块
He was ice cubes before I even knew it.
那是一场意外吗
It was an accident?
对
Well, yeah.
我猜是的
Yeah, I guess it was.
我不是英雄
I'm no hero.
我们到处找过了
We looked for him everywhere.
他不见了
He's gone.
好吧
Okay...
我知道我该听话的 但是
I know I should've listened, but--
你没有
You didn't!
我一开始也没听话
I didn't either in the beginning.
考特妮
Courtney.
这对迈克来说也是开始 妈妈
This is the beginning for Mike, Mom,
跟霹雳精灵一起
with The Thunderbolt.
即使迈克没来 阴影也比我们强太多
Even if Mike hadn't shown up, The Shade was way ahead of us.
你看到了 帕特
You saw, Pat.
不
No.
是我搞砸了
No, I screwed up.
还以为这支笔能帮我进入正义协会
Thought this pen was my ticket into the JSA,
现在我希望它能被他人所用
but now I kind of just wish it was in better hands.
-别这样 -霹雳精灵
- No! - Thunderbolt?
杰克姆 妈妈叫你把垃圾拿出去
Jakeem, Mom wants you to take out the trash.
我已经得了好多分了
But I got a high score.
就你那个单机游戏
On your one-player game?
去交些除了吃豆人和路易吉以外的朋友
Get some friends that aren't Pac-Man and Luigi.
快行动杰克姆 不然我叫你♥爸♥了
Move your butt, Jakeem, before I call your father!
你知道爸爸会怎么说
You know what Dad's gonna say--
大家都这么说你 你这个败类
what everyone does: you're a loser!
我就是败类
I am a loser.
什么
What?
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
-迈克还好吗 -还好
- Is Mike okay? - He's okay.
考特在楼上陪他
Court's upstairs with him.
你懂的
You know...
霹雳精灵告诉我他选择迈克
The Thunderbolt told me that he chose Mike
是因为迈克太寂寞了
because Mike felt so alone.
如果这是事实的话 那都是我们的错
I mean, that's on all of us if it's true.
我是说
Yeah, I mean,
那个孩子 他只是想成为协会的一份子
the kid, he just wants to be a part of the team,
我也明白
and I get it.
不管他有没有那支笔 他都是一份子
He is, though, pen or no pen.
我们都是
I mean, we both are,
即使我们没有战服或是代号♥
even though we don't have costumes and code names.
我好像发现了什么
I think I found something.
-什么 -当我在翻
- What? - Well, I was looking through
扎里克的库存日志时
Zarick's inventory logs,
斯威夫特带走了一个空盒
and the empty box Swift took,
里面有一个钻石
it contained a diamond.
-钻石 -上面写着服饰珠宝
- A diamond? - Yeah. It said "costume jewelry" on it.
也许是一个魔术道具 黑色的
Maybe a magic prop. It was black.
那不是道具 芭芭
It was no prop, Barb.
那是黑钻石
That's the black diamond.
黑钻石是什么
What's the black diamond?
一个非常非常不祥的东西
It's something very, very bad.
还是不起作用
It's still not working!
没事的
It's okay.
我们会找回查克的
We'll get Chuck back.
不
No.
没用的 里克
It's useless, Rick.
我再也不会找回查克了
I'm never getting Chuck back,
我们还放跑了杀害午夜神医的凶手
and we lost Dr. Mid-Nite's killer.
一切都乱套了
Everything's falling apart!
你怎么了
What's going on?
贝丝
Beth?
你可以跟我讲讲
Hey, you can--you can talk to me.
把我当成查克
Pretend I'm Chuck.
我爸妈好像正在离婚
I think my parents might be getting a divorce.
什么
What?
他们说了什么吗
Did they say something?
没有
No.
-我发现了一些文件 -好吧
- I found some papers. - Okay.
但文件只是纸而已
Well, papers are just papers.
你可以跟他们谈谈
You should talk to them.
如果可以的话我也想跟自己的父母说话
I would talk to mine, if I could.
-有人吗 -查克
- Hello? - Chuck!
查克
Chuck?
查克
Chuck!
查克 我能听见你的声音
Chuck, I can hear you!
是我 贝丝
It's me! It's Beth!
听好了
You have to listen.
天然气罐 里克·泰勒
不论你是谁 记住
Whoever you are, you need to know...
-什么 -你有危险
- What? - You're in danger.
天蚀
Eclipso--
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表