剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
十一年前
闪星小子和星条战胜怪奇博士
闪星小子长大成人——成为星侠
回家过节
2010年圣诞节
约翰尼 你来这儿干吗
Hey, Johnny, what are you doing down here?
我们终于让大家重新聚在一起
Well, we finally get everybody back together
继续美国正义协会的事业
to take on the ISA and...
他们却让我退场休息
they bench me.
是啊 星侠也让我退居幕后
Yeah, well, Starman asked me to stay behind, too,
准备好火箭赛车 以防万一
to get the Rocket Racer ready just--just in case.
退居二线的生活
Life on the bench.
不太好受啊 是吧 星条
Doesn't feel good, does it, Stripesy?
说实话 原本的骄傲可能会有些受不了
Speaking honestly, it can be a little rough on the old ego,
但我相信希尔维斯特的安排是最好的
but I trust whatever Sylvester thinks is best.
听起来就是一个忠诚的助手
Spoken like a loyal sidekick.
做一个助手没什么不对
Hey, nothing wrong with being a sidekick.
是啊 但这就是问题所在
Yeah, but see, that's the thing.
我连个助手都不是
I'm not even that.
我是美国正义协会的编外人员
I'm the JSA charity case.
见鬼 帕特 理论上
Heck, Pat, on paper.
霹雳精灵比绿灯 闪电
Thunderbolt is more powerful than Green Lantern,
加起来还要强大
Flash, all of 'em combined.
但它在我手里
But in my hands,
就只是美国正义协会要收拾的另一个烂摊子
it's nothing but another mess for the JSA to clean up.
来点蛋酒怎么样
Oh, hey, how's a little eggnog sound?
是我爸的老配方
It's my dad's old recipe.
劲头还不错
It's got a little kick too.
我喜欢有劲头的
Ooh, I like a kick!
他们抓了所罗门·格兰迪
They got Solomon Grundy.
什么
What?
你需要支援吗 我们随时待命
You need backup? You got 'em.
抱歉 帕特 只要约翰尼
Sorry, Pat. Just Johnny.
但是 野猫 你知道的
But, Wildcat, I mean, you know,
这是为了整个美国正义协会 对吗
we're talking about the entire ISA now, right?
只限成员 希尔维斯特坚持这个原则
Members only. Sylvester insisted.
你还有个孩子要照顾
You got a kid to look out for.
没有什么比这个更重要了
There's nothing more important.
我们走
Let's go.
祝你们好运
Okay, good luck.
谢了 星条
Thanks, Stripesy.
等我回来 我们接着喝蛋酒好吗
Hey, when I get back we'll have that eggnog, okay?
逐星女
第二季 第三集
暑校
芭特卡普街
伙计们 是杜根 他来了
Hey, boys, it's Dugan. There he is.
杜根
Dugan!
早上好 杜根
Morning, Dugan.
德文 鲁兹 马基
Devin, Lutz, Marky.
你们不觉得现在有点早了吗
it's a little early, don't you think?
你们定闹钟就是为了欺负我吗
Did you set your alarm just to bully me?
来拿钱的 小报童
To get paid, paperboy.
你们要钱干什么 做脑移植手术吗
Why do you need the money, a brain transplant?
好吧 你要多损失点钱了 杜根
All right, that's gonna cost you extra, Dugan.
趁热吃
Get 'em while it's hot!
你看起来美极了
You look great.
-谢谢 -我超爱
- Thank you! - I just love
早餐时培根的味道 你们呢
the smell of bacon in the morning, don't you?
闻起来就像
Smells like...
胜利的味道
Victory!
在你真正胜利之前
Yeah, see, never count your winnings
千万别得意 考特
before you collect, okay, Court?
阴影根本不知道他要面对什么样的强敌
The Shade has no idea who he's up against.
首先 显然他是非常危险的
First of all, he's obviously very dangerous.
所以我觉得你应该带上星条
So I think you should definitely bring S.T.R.I.P.E.
妈妈 我们需要出其不意
Mom, we need the element of surprise.
而星条就像坦克一样显眼
S.T.R.I.P.E.'s as subtle as a tank.
他不是有静音模式吗
Doesn't he have, like, a silent mode?
-好主意 -静音模式 你认真的吗
- That's a good idea. - Silent mode? Seriously?
或者 我也说不上来 隐形能力
Or--I don't know-- invisibility?
妈妈 你越说越难堪了
Mom, you're-- you're embarrassing yourself.
还是让专业人士来解决吧
Let the professionals figure it out.
听着 我们说好
Okay, listen, here's the deal.
在我们制定出一个大家都同意的方案之前
No one's gonna make a move
谁都不要轻举妄动 好吗
until we have a plan that everyone agrees with, okay?
-好吧 -你们在商量美国正义协会的事吗
- Okay. - Hey, you doing JSA stuff?
-是啊 -阴影
- Yup. - The Shade?
这个怪咖是谁
Who's this creep?
我们正打算好好教训的家伙
Somebody's butt we're gonna kick--
小心
Carefully.
我们要小心小心再小心
We're gonna do it very, very carefully,
这不是你该操心的事 迈克
and it's not something you need to be worrying about, Mike.
是啊 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
好 芭芭 你想吃什么
Okay, Barb, what can I get you?
-烤面包和果酱 -烤面包和果酱
- Toast and jam. - Toast and jam.
考特 你要来点什么
Court, what would you like?
什么
What?
我现在就在路上 你听见狗叫了吗
I'm on my route right now. Don't you hear the dog?
好吧 好吧 另外一个客人吗
Okay, okay. Another customer?
我有很多布 卢姆基斯先生 把这单给杰克姆
I got plenty, Mr. Bloomkiss. Please just give it to Jakeem.
他比我更合适
It'll be in better hands.
好 好 没问题
Okay. Okay, okay, fine, fine.
我来负责
I'll take it.
再说一次
What was it again?
210...
出来啊
Come on.
好 好 我知道了
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
小报童兼人肉沙包
Paperboy and human punching bag.
我要是个超级英雄就好了
Wish I was a superhero.
投票给"超酷"
超酷街
什么鬼
What the heck?
我去
Oh, shoot!
超酷
"超酷"
"So cool"?
太赞了
Oh, yeah!
你是什么东西
What the heck are you?
我是你的新好基友 而你却不知道
I'm your new best friend and you don't even know it!
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
事情就是你 迈克·杜根
What's going on is that you, Mike Dugan,
现在可以控制我
are now in control of me,
霹雳精灵
The Thunderbolt!
霹雳精灵
The Thunderbolt?
霹雳强尼和霹雳精灵里的那个霹雳精灵
As in Johnny Thunder and The Thunderbolt!
美国正义协会里的那个霹雳精灵
Of the Justice Society of America!
你走大运了
You're so lucky.
这是美国正义协会的吗
This belonged to the JSA?
没错 你念出了魔法咒语
Yep! You said the magic word,
把我激活了
and now I'm back in action.
等等 魔法咒语是"太酷了"吗
Wait, so the magic words are "So cool"?
是一个单词
Word, singular.
念起来和"太酷了"一样
It's pronounced "Sowkewl"
我家乡的巴德尼西亚语
in my native homeland of Bahdnesia.
-巴德什么 -在地图上已经找不到了
- Bahd-what? - It's not on the map anymore.
真感谢你提醒我
Thanks for bringing it up.
这个单词的意思是
Sowkewl means "Set free
释放地球上的全能的力量
"The all-powerful force upon the Earth
也就是充满魔力的神奇的霹雳精灵
of the magical and awe-inspiring Thunderbolt!"
还有一个意思是粉笔在黑板上发出的声音
It's also a synonym for the sound on the chalkboard
让人发疯的那种声音 但我喜欢
that drives everyone crazy, but I like that sound.
所以如果我释放了精灵
So if I free the genie--
我会帮你实现愿望
Your wish is my command!
-我许什么愿都行吗 -当然
- So all the wishes I want? - Yup!
先从小愿望开始试试
Start small.
我渴了 我想要水
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表