剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
英雄黄金时代保护了这个世界几十年
十年前 那个黄金时代结束了
十年前
星侠 你在吗 完毕
Starman, are you there? Over.
星条
Stripesy.
收到 我马上来 完毕
Copy that. I'm on my way. Over.
如果你不照我说的做
Your career will be over
并远离这里 你的事业就完了
if you don't follow my orders and stay away.
你不是美国正义协会的 帕特 你是我的助手
You're not in the JSA, Pat. You're my sidekick.
星侠 希尔维斯特
Starman! Sylvester!
野猫
Wildcat?
午夜神医
Dr. Mid-Nite!
星条 快走 逃啊
Stripesy, get out! Run!
时侠
Hourman!
欢迎参加毁灭秀
Welcome to the show.
星侠
Starman.
我说了让你在车里等
I told you to wait in the car!
帕特
Pat!
星侠
Starman.
脑波
Brainwave.
拔♥出♥来♥
Get it out.
正义协会
The Justice Society...
覆灭了
they're gone.
快 我们得带你离开这
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
格兰迪
Grundy.
-我们得带你去医院 -不 不 都完了
- We gotta get you to a hospital. - No! No. It's over.
但是
But...
正义协会必须传承下去
the Justice Society must live on.
必须保住它的遗志
Its legacy must survive.
一个
Someone...
光荣又有力量之人必须接过衣钵
with honor and strength must carry the torch.
-我会努力 -不是你
- I'll try. - Not you.
而是个既高尚 又有英雄精神的人
Someone with grace and heroism.
你做不来
You can't do it.
但总有人可以
But someone out there will.
但绝不是你
But it's definitely not you.
-帕特 -我在
- Pat. - Yeah.
你是个好朋友
You were a good friend.
逐星女
第一季 第一集
给爸爸 圣诞快乐 我爱你
他两小时前就该到家了
He was supposed to be here two hours ago!
我也不想临时麻烦你 但已经迟到半小时了
I hate to ask so late, but it's time and a half.
完全不麻烦 芭芭拉
It's no trouble at all, Barbara.
上周末是你在看孩子们
You watched the girls last weekend.
而且玛丽非常开心
And Mary could not be more excited.
我们要做圣诞曲奇了
We're gonna make Christmas cookies.
考特妮
Courtney.
克莱默小姐和玛丽会在这陪你 好吗
So Miss Kramer and Mary are going to stay here with you, okay?
你们今晚会玩得很开心的
You girls are gonna have so much fun tonight.
宝贝
Baby...
我只想见爸爸
I just want to see Daddy.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
好了 妈妈得走了
Okay, well. Mommy has to go.
我爱你
I love you.
如今
给爸爸 圣诞快乐 我爱你
真不敢相信你要搬走了
I can't believe you're moving.
我也是
Me neither.
我会超想你的
I really am gonna miss you.
你最好来看我
You better come visit me.
新爸爸来了
Here comes the new dad.
他不是我的新爸爸
He's not my new dad.
都因为他 我们才要搬去内布拉斯加州
He's the reason we're moving to Nebraska.
他们有港口吗
Do they have a pier?
没有 迈克 那里没海
No, Mike, there's no ocean.
那里外汉堡店呢
What about In-N-Out?
谢谢 没有
Thanks... No.
拜托告诉我他们有胖胖汉堡店
Please tell me they have a Fatburger.
没有 迈克 所以我们买♥♥了这个 你的告别汉堡
No, Mike, that's why we got this. Call it your goodbye burger.
再见外带汉堡店 再见朋友 再见室内水管
Goodbye, In-N-Out. Goodbye, friends. Goodbye, indoor plumbing.
这是内布拉斯加州 不是西伯利亚 迈克
It's Nebraska. It's not Siberia, Mike.
在谷歌♥地球上查了这地方
I looked this place up on Google Earth.
蓝谷屁都没有
Blue Valley doesn't have jack.
有新鲜的空气 友善的人们
It's got fresh air. It's got friendly people.
有用不着金属探测器的学校
It's got schools without metal detectors.
问题是 我需要你支持我 好吗
The thing is, I need your help with this move, okay?
我需要你保持积极
I need you to be positive.
积极 我很积极[确定]Positive, I am positive.
-那就好 -我很确定这地方会烂到爆
- Great. - I'm positive this place will blow ass.
我以为你勾搭上芭芭拉后
I thought we were gonna stop moving around
我们不会再到处搬家了呢
once you hooked up with Barbara.
我们没"勾搭" 迈克
We're not "Hooked up," Mike.
好吧 你想让我怎么说 "同居"
Fine. What do you want me to say? "Shacked up"?
我们结婚了 迈克
We're married, Mike.
用我帮忙吗 你能行 好吧
Can I give you a hand with that? You got it? Okay.
我去拿剩下的行李
I'm going to go grab the rest of that stuff.
你做得很好 考特妮 谢了
You're doing a great job, Courtney. Thanks.
都在这了吗
Is that it?
还有几个箱子
A couple more boxes.
好的 让帕特帮你拿
Okay, have Pat help you with those.
我不需要帕特的帮助
I don't need Pat's help.
考特妮
Courtney.
-怎么了 -如果你想发火 冲我来
- What? - If you're gonna be mad, be mad at me.
这次搬家是帕特的主意
The move was Pat's idea.
我在蓝谷长大 新工作也是我换的
I grew up in Blue Valley. I took this new job.
我们一起做的这个选择
We made the choice together.
你拿错了
You grabbed the wrong one!
没事 随便了
That's fine. Whatever.
您正驶离加利福尼亚州
我们到了 内布拉斯加 伙计们
Well, we made it. Nebraska, folks.
海拔 海平面以上2200英尺
Elevation, 2,200 feet above sea level.
尼克·诺特 弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
Birthplace of Nick Nolte, Fred Astaire,
欢迎来到内布拉斯加州蓝谷镇
伟大战士"疯马"的故乡
the great warrior Crazy Horse.
-还有韦德·鲍格斯 -他是谁
- And Wade Boggs. - Yeah, who's that?
三垒手 很厉害的球员
Third baseman, great player.
还是杰拉尔德·福特的出生地
Also the birthplace of Gerald Ford.
他为哪个队效力
Who did he play for?
美♥利♥坚♥合众国 迈克
The United States of America, Mike.
来吧
Come on, Buddy.
这是我们的 豪♥宅♥啊
This is ours! It's a mansion!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
抱歉 那是易碎品 谢谢
Sorry, that's just... That's real delicate, yeah. Thank you.
这样吧 我来吧 没关系
You know what? I got it. It's fine.
让我把这些固定好 谢谢了
Yeah. Let me just fasten these. I appreciate it.
谢谢 多谢帮忙
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我们去找点吃的怎么样
Hey, how about we get something to eat?
好啊 走吧
Oh, yeah. Let's go.
-我饿了 -好 走吧
- Now I'm hungry. - Great. Let's do it.
汽车零件
蓝谷
好呀
Howdy!
你好
Hello.
-下午好 -你好
- Good afternoon. - Hello.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - How are you?
为什么大家都跟我们说话
Why's everyone talking to us?
这叫友善待人 迈克
It's called being friendly, Mike.
我说不好 有点奇怪
I don't know. Just a little weird.
但如同我常说的那样
But it's like I always say,
帕特 "好的怪的你得照单全收"
Pat, "Gotta take the good with the weird."
对 你该叫"爸"不是"帕特" 明白吗
Yeah. It's, uh, "Dad" Not "Pat," Okay?
对 但考特妮就叫你帕特
Yeah, but Courtney calls you Pat.
别把我扯进去
Don't drag me into this conversation.
里奇餐厅
Richie's!
-这就是帕特跟我遇见的地方 -是啊
- This is where Pat and I met. -Yeah.
我知道
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表