剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
If we want to find and stop the bad guys,
我们得更加深入挖掘[翻开石头]
we're gonna have to turn over some rocks.
我觉得你今晚翻的石头够多了
Well, I think you've turned over enough rocks for tonight.
所以 该睡觉了
So time to hit the sack.
那幽灵绅士呢
But what about Gentleman Ghost?
上♥床♥睡觉
Go to bed.
好 帕特 我们来搞定这里
Okay, Pat, let's work it out here.
就是这儿
Right here.
-看看这个 -看什么
- Take a gander at this. - What am I gandering at?
我们的家庭旅行 因为这是
Our family trip, because this, my friend,
当年我爸爸在我初中毕业后的暑假里
is exactly where my dad took me
带我去的地方
the summer after I graduated from junior high.
黄石国家公园
That's Yellowstone National Park.
是露营吗 因为我不太想
Is that camping? 'Cause I don't want
去露营 除了露营什么都行
to do camping-- anything but camping.
那更好了 因为你老爸我
Oh, it's even better, 'cause your old man
兑了他的新燃气烧烤基金
cashed in his new gas grill fund.
他已经存了七个月的钱了
He's been saving up for the last seven months.
我得说 这是非常无私的壮举
Very selfless act, I might add, for--
听好了
wait for it--
在湖边别♥墅♥住两周
two weeks at a lake house, huh?
不仅仅是湖边别♥墅♥
Not just any lake house.
看看这些活动 快艇 摩托艇
Dig these perks-- speedboat, jet ski,
户外厨房♥ 你将会爱上
outdoor kitchen where yours truly is gonna be
烤汉堡和热狗
grilling up hamburgers, hot dogs,
还有大西洋岸边
and the best damn barbecued chicken
最好的烤鸡
this side of the Atlantic.
最重要的一点 可以带宠物
And here's the kicker. Pets are welcome.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
听上去还可以忍♥受
Sounds semi-tolerable,
但我们还是先考虑一下
but let's just table that for a second,
因为我希望从夏天开始
'cause I was hoping we'd start off the summer
你可以告诉我一些诀窍
maybe you showing me the ropes.
-什么诀窍 -我们家的诀窍
- Ropes to what? - The family business.
我想我也许可以去车♥库♥
I figured maybe I could go down to the garage
学习如何操控机器人 发射大拳头
and learn how to fly the robot, fire the giant fist.
正义协会那些事 你知道吗
JSA stuff, you know?
我要考虑我的未来
I got a future to think about,
送报 并不能算
and this paper route thing-- it ain't it.
一切都在数字化 帕特
It's all going digital, Pat.
墨西哥玉米卷被破坏
责任 承诺
Responsibility. Commitment.
这才是重要的 好吗
That's what's important, okay?
你不能辞职
And you're not gonna quit your job.
我怎么在杰里斯通公园送报纸
How am I gonna deliver papers at Jellystone Park?
我已经和威廉姆斯先生谈过了
I already talked to Mr. Williams about it.
你的伙伴杰克姆会接管送报
Your buddy Jakeem--he's gonna take over the paper route
直到我们回来
until we get back.
-从哪儿回来 -你没告诉她吗
- Back from where? - You didn't tell her?
没说细节
Not the details.
到底是什么的细节
The details about what,exactly?
-爸爸的暑假 -休息两周
- Dad's summer vacation. - Two weeks of rest,
放松 天伦之乐
relaxation, family fun,
没有宇宙之杖 没有星条
no Cosmic Staff, no S.T.R.I.P.E.
只有每个人都应得的休息
Just some well-deserved time off for everyone.
-是啊 -整整两周
- Yeah. - Two whole weeks?
-是啊 -我们能投个票吗
- Yeah. - Can we do a vote?
好主意
Love that idea.
所有人都赞成放弃
All in favor for ditching this vacay
因为我们在这儿有真正要紧的事
because we got like real work to do here?
等一下 所有人都赞同
Hold it a second. All in favor of a family trip
将会被我们永远铭记
that'll live on in our memories
并留存在我们的剪贴相簿上的度假请举手
and our scrapbooks forever say aye.
-好 -好
- Aye! - Aye!
二对二
Two to two.
三对二 收拾行李吧
Three to two. Pack your bags.
-太好了 -叛徒
- Yes! - Traitor.
黄石公园 黄石公园 黄石公园 黄石公园
Yellowstone. Yellowstone. Yellowstone. Yellowstone.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
重启麦克奈德医生的人工智能
重启失败
-早上好 妈妈 -贝丝 我要迟到了
- Morning, Mom. - Hey, Beth. I am so late.
早上的委员会议 我得走了
Committee meeting this morning--I have to run.
我想到了 所以准备了早餐
I figured. Made breakfast to go.
给你的法式吐司 爸爸 还有妈妈的火腿蛋松饼
French toast for you, Dad, and eggs Benedict for you, Mom.
-谢谢 贝丝 -看起来真不错
- Thanks, Beth. - That looks great.
今天是学期最后一天
It's the last day of school.
-祝你好运 -考什么
- Good luck on your, um... - Your test?
初级微积分和美国文学
Pre-calc and American Literature.
我整晚都在复习
I studied all night.
我相信你会做得很好的
You'll do great, I'm sure.
-没错 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-该走了 亲爱的 -好的
- Well, gotta get going, honey. - Okay.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Bye, honey. - Bye. See you later.
离婚诉讼
你敢相信
Hey, can you believe
在蓝谷发生了什么吗
what's happening in Blue Valley?
锁好门 犯罪事件四起
Oh, lock your doors--we've got ourselves a crime spree.
昨天晚上 一头熊闯进了墨西哥玉米卷店
So last night, a bear broke into the Taco Whiz
吃了两百磅墨西哥玉米片
and ate 200 pounds of nacho chips.
两百磅
200 pounds.
真是头忙碌的熊
And this is one busy bear, folks.
这星期早些时候
So earlier this week,
华夫饼世界也遭受了一样的命运
Waffle World suffered a similar fate
店长到了店里 发现所有的糖浆都不见了
when its manager arrived to find every jug of syrup missing.
看来那只老灰熊喜欢吃甜食
Guess that old grizzly has a sweet tooth?
瑜珈熊 小心
Yogi Bear, look out.
你在蓝谷有对手了
You've got some competition here in Blue Valley.
要聊聊今天的事吗 孩子
Do you want to talk today, my child?
我想还是就坐一会儿 如果可以的话
I think I'd just like to sit again, if that's okay.
当然可以
Of course.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你能相信吗 要困在小屋里两周
Can you believe that? Two weeks stuck in a cabin.
我会有手♥机♥
I'll have my phone,
如果仁慈和蔼的上帝存在的话 给我信♥号♥♥吧
and if there is a kind and loving God, reception.
也许一有什么事 星杖就会来接我
Maybe the Staff could come get me as soon as something happened.
或者我可以把我家的钥匙给你
Or I-I could give you my house key.
好
Yeah, sure.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我不知道 考特
I don't know, Court.
也许让你休息一阵是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing that you're taking a break.
也许我们都应该休息一阵
Maybe we all should for a while.
我还能听到脑波的声音
You know, I still hear Brainwave.
他死时我听到他发出的声音
The sound he made when I heard him die.
我满脑子都是那个声音
It's like-- it's all I can think about.
挥之不去
It's like it's stuck in my head.
我不知道我是否应该做野猫
I don't know if I deserve to be Wildcat.
泰德·格兰特永远也不会像我这样
Like, Ted Grant would never do what I did.
你就应该做野猫
You do deserve to be Wildcat.
你就是野猫 约兰达
You are Wildcat, Yolanda.
正义协会没有...
Look, the JSA doesn't work--
这个新正义协会没有我的朋友就会失败的
this JSA doesn't work without my best friend.
脑波差点杀掉我们
Brainwave could have killed us.
他有可能
He would have.
那我问问你
Okay, so let me ask you something.
社区咖啡店
这说明我做的是对的吗
Does that make what I did okay?
营业
我
I--
是或不是 考特
Yes or no, Court?
我当时不在场 约兰达
I wasn't there, Yolanda.
我不知道除此之外 你还能怎么做
I don't know what else you could have done.
天呐 卡梅伦回来了
My God. Cameron's back.
蓝谷轮胎带领美国向前进
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表