剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
你全都跟考特尼说了吗
Did you tell Courtney everything?
没有
No.
我应该说吗
Do you think I should?
我是说
I mean--I--
我们保证过彼此 不再有秘密
I mean, we promised there'd be no more secrets,
但我也不知道怎么办
but I don't know.
宝拉没有告诉她女儿他们的另一种人生
Paula didn't tell her daughter about their other life.
可现在阿尔特弥斯知道了
And now that Artemis knows...
无论如何 她都不是从前的她
I mean, no matter what happens, she'll never be the same.
如果我们把天蚀和正义协会的事告诉考特尼
If we tell Courtney about Eclipso and the JSA,
她也不会再是从前的她了
she'll never be the same either.
是啊
Yeah.
这些孩子都一样
I mean, none of the kids will.
那我们达成一致了
So we agree, then?
我们不说出真♥相♥保护他们
We need to protect them from the truth.
是啊
Yeah.
♪
♪
今晚不学了
No studying tonight.
我们有要紧事做
We've got more important things to do.
我知道已经过了宵禁
I know it's past curfew,
但如果帕特什么都不告诉我们
but if Pat's not going to tell us anything else,
也许阴影会说
maybe The Shade will.
♪
♪
防火墙
Firewall...
关闭
Deactivated.
又来
Again?
尔好有人在吗
Hello. Is someone out there?
Chuck! Chuck!
Chuck! Chuck!
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
我能听到我能听至
I can hear you. I can hear you.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
是我呀 F你最好的朋友
It's me, your best friend, Beth Chapel.
别啊恰克你认识我的
Come on, Chuck, you know me.
尔为什么一直叫我恰克
Why do you keep calling me Chuck?
你就叫这个名啊
That's your name.
尔是查尔斯·麦克奈德博士的人工智能
You're Dr. Charles McNider, his AI.
人工智能 你说什么呢
AI? What are you talking about?
帕特呢
Where's Pat?
正义协会怎么了
What happened to the JSA?
找他们 失联好多年了
...to find them. Been lost for--years.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是香尔斯·麦克奈德博士
My name is Dr. Charles McNider.
我被困在影子里
I've been t-t-trapped in the shadow--
等等
Wait.
你是真正的香尔斯·麦克奈德博士
Are you the real Dr. Charles McNider?
阴影
The Shade.
喂
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
午
I...
午夜神医好像还活着
I think Doctor Mid-Nite is alive.
喂喂贝丝
Hello? Hello, Beth?
贝丝·查普尔 你在吗
Beth Chapel, are you there?
喂
Hello?
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表