剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
尔妻子在印第安纳州的梅洛迪希尔斯
Your wife is in Melody Hills, Indiana.
是吗
Is she?
大家都以为你死了的时候你知道她怀孕了吗
Did you know she was pregnant when everyone thought you died?
什么
What?
你有个十岁的儿子
Chuck, you have a 10-year-old son.
如果世界又需要午夜神医怎么办
What happens if the world needs Doctor Mid-Nite again?
♪
这里已经有一个.
They have one.
♪
我只有在我父亲的监督下才能驾驶装甲
I can only pilot S.T.R.I.P.E. with my father's supervision,
就像驾驶许可一样
like a driver's permit.
但暑假结束的时候我想我就可
But by the end of summer, I figure I can be rocking
and rolling that baby on my own.
and rolling that baby on my own.
这一切都像是一场梦
It all feels like a dream--
The Thunderbolt, Eclipso.
The Thunderbolt, Eclipso.
看看
Yeah, and look.
我姐姐也有她的正协计戈
My sister's got her own JSA thing going on.
But maybe you, me, The Thunderbolt,
But maybe you, me, The Thunderbolt,
我们可以开创自己的事业
could start our own thing.
比如组建一个团
Like, form a team.
好主意
It's a great idea.
What do you say we tell The Thunderbolt
What do you say we tell The Thunderbolt
报纸送了
to deliver our papers,
我们可以像成年人一样边吃甜甜圈边聊
and we can go talk about this over donuts like adults?
应该没有大问题吧
What could go wrong?
♪
What was that? - I'm sorry.
What was that? - I'm sorry.
切都很新奇你知道吧大机器
This is all new, you know? There's a big robot.
然后这个外星神
And then, this space alien God.
我已经控制住了
I got it under control.
就是
Just, like--
所以帮我个忙
So just do me a favor and stop panicking.
You're always panicking.
You're always panicking.
他是个怪物不是外星人
And he's a monster, not an alien.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
太妙
Yeah, it's wonderful.
非常完美卡梅伦
It's perfect, Cameron.
It is. And it's time.
It is. And it's time.
什么时候
Time for what?
是时候告诉你关于你家人的真♥相♥了
Time to tell you the truth about your family.
♪
我以为你离开了
Thought you left town.
不我喜欢这里
No, I like it here.
是吗
You do? -
不是
No.
看
Look.
也许我不该接受你的阴暗面
Maybe I was wrong about having to embrace your dark side
去阻止天蚀
to stop Eclipso.
实际上恰恰相反
It's the opposite, actually.
Which makes you kinda think.
Which makes you kinda think.
你在说什么
Okay, what are you talking about?
I know Courtney won't agree with it
I know Courtney won't agree with it
考特尼是不会同意的
unless you're onboard.
但是你也犯过错误
But you made mistakes too.
但被原谅了
And you got a pass.
意思是我也应该被原谅
Means I should get a pass.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not following you.
I want to join the JSA.
I want to join the JSA.
♪
很讽刺不是吗
Ironic, isn't it?
The beast that killed your parents,
The beast that killed your parents,
杀死你父母的野兽
you now mourn.
你想要什么
What do you want?
告诉你别再多想了
To tell you to stop brooding.
格兰迪有回来的习惯
Grundy has a habit of coming back.
你只需要在正确的时间 一正确的地点
You just have to bury him in the right place
埋了他
at the right time.
我想你在你离开小镇之前会告诉我
I take it you'll tell me what that means
那是什么意思
before you leave town.
要走吗 我亲爱的孩子
Leave, my dear boy?
确实
Well, yes, your tea is rather ghastly.
但你们的年轻人很有趣
But your young people so very intriguing.
不我哪也不去
No, I'm not going anywhere.
我很喜欢蓝谷
I've taken rather a liking to Blue Valley.
♪
这绝对会很棒他们是超级英雄
This is absolutely epic. They're superheroes.
令人兴奋
So exciting.
正义协会 这一切都太不可思议
The Justice Society-- it's all so incredible.
真不敢相信我们家 一个医生
I can't believe we have another doctor in the family.
你的反应似乎比我想象的好
Wow, you seem to be taking it better than I thought.
那离婚呢
What about the divorce? Oh.
那个啊
That?
我是说经历过那么多危险和刺♥激♥之后
I mean, with all the danger and excitements...
哦天哪
Oh, gosh.
我们又重燃旧情重新开始
It kind of rekindled things enough for us to start again.
从现在开始 大家的注意力都在彼此身上
Here on out, the focus will be on each other.
还有你 贝丝-是的
And you, Beth. - Yes.
我们会成为
We are going to be
最好的超级英雄父母
the best parents a superhero has ever had.
我们不会让你离开我们的视线的
We are not gonna let you out of our sight.
我们有很多想法
And we have so many ideas.
哦 亲爱的 制♥服♥
Oh, honey, the costume!
那个啊 是纳米技术
Yeah, that too. Nanotechnology.
黄色和黑色的哈
Yellow and black. - Ha!
太好了
Great.
我想她喜欢! 她喜欢
I think she--she likes it. She likes it.
是的
Yes! -
♪
Mm. - Oh, boy.
Mm. - Oh, boy.
珍妮打了电♥话♥来
Jennie called.
She made it to Milwaukee safely.
She made it to Milwaukee safely.
哦很好希尔维斯特正在布置地下室
Oh, good. Sylvester's getting the basement all set up.
会很棒的
Gonna be great.
我马上
Yeah, and I am going to be
要和贾基姆去看电影
going to the movies soon with Jakeem.
好早上好
Okay. - Good morning.
暑期班的最后一天
Last day of summer school for me.
这不是很好吗我们都恢复正常了
Isn't this nice? We're all back to normal.
我们的那种正常
Well, our normal.
我听说隔壁的房♥子卖♥♥出去了
Oh, I heard the house next door sold.
我去吧-好的
I got it. - Okay.
♪
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
杜根先生
Good morning, Mr. Dugan.
我们带来了松饼蓝莓的
We brought muffins. Blueberry.
♪
卧♥槽♥
What the--
♪
♪
女儿回到密尔沃基
Green Lantern's daughter is back in Milwaukee,
寻找她的弟弟
searching for her brother.
但她找到了朋友
But she found friends.
象她一样的朋友
Friends like her.
Where are those friends?
Where are those friends?
他们在内布拉斯加州的一个小镇上
They're in a small town in Nebraska
那里似乎住满了英雄和恶棍
that appears to be populated with heroes and villains.
英雄和恶人生活在一起
Heroes and villains living side by side.
多么有趣的实验啊
What an interesting experiment.
也许我们应该去内布拉斯加州旅行
Perhaps we should take a trip to Nebraska.
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表