剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
for the Fourth of July.
你想来帮帮忙不
I didn't know if you wanted to help out.
额嗯好啊
Um...yeah, sure.
Okay.
Okay.
Oh.
Oh.
♪
Sorry.
Sorry.
It's fine.
It's fine.
考特尼 如果你有事就去吧
Courtney, if you have to go, it's--it's fine.
没这就是我现在想做的事
No, I'm exactly where I need to be right now.
好
Okay.
♪
我去他们下手还真不轻啊
Boy, they really did a number on him, huh?
别担心
Hey, don't worry about it.
我们能把这坏小子修好的
We'll get this bad boy back in shape, huh?
既然我差点去掉小命后 你同意带我进行
Now that you brought me aboard the giant robot train
巨型机器人训练
after I almost died.
尔打算从哪开始训练呢
Where do you want to start first?
铁拳还是喷火器
The fists? The flamethrower?
我有一个超酷的点子我觉得
I had this killer idea that I was thinking about
我们可以在左边加一个电钻
for a drill where we could put it on the left side and--
我们先从轮毂开始
Okay, we'll start with lug nuts.
这里面的轮毂还真多
There's a lot of lug nuts in there.
这就是美国正义协会的训练
Welcome to JSA training.
第101课耐心的重要性
Lesson 101, the importance of patience.
你是怎么做到这么快就让我丢掉兴致的
How have you stomped the fun out of this already?
这是你干的一还是他们
Did you do that, or did they?
尤兰达
Yolanda.
我在这
I'm here.
♪
♪
我哪晓得你才是艺术家嘛
I don't know. You're the artist.
我觉得很好看-赞同
I think it looks great. - I agree.
♪
完美
Perfect.
♪
合作无间-嗯
Oh! Teamwork. - All right.
♪
♪
你母亲只是想帮你
Your mother just wants to help.
你跟我说的那些要保密的内容
I haven't shared anything you told me
我一个字都没说 尤兰达但
in confidence, Yolanda, but--
你怎么能这样把汤玛斯神父
How can you drag Father Thomas
卷入你的麻烦里去
into your little problems like this?
蒙特斯女士 别这样
Ms. Montez, stop.
尤兰达需要的是爱和支持
What Yolanda needs is love and support.
去年的批评已经够多
We've had enough judgment this past year.
女儿
Mi'ja--
♪
尤兰达
Yolanda!
♪
Ugh.
Ugh.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
找不到教案了
The lesson was right here, I thought.
我很久没上过课 还是有点生疏
I haven't taught in so long. I'm still a bit rusty.
我会代课到戴辛格先生回来而且那个日子
Until Mr. Deisinger returns-- which might be longer
可能还会比较遥远
than anticipated, I'm afraid--
我会尽力上好课的
I'll do my best.
你们学过阿兹特克文明了吗
Okay, um, have you guys talked about the Aztecs yet?
没有是吧 JointheFo
Okay, no Aztecs, huh?
那印加文明呢
Um, what about the Incas?
Oh, great, great, great, great.
Oh, great, great, great, great.
这样哈 印加文明
Let me see. The Incas.
印加帝国是哥伦布发现美洲之前
The Incan empire was the largest
美洲最大的帝国
in pre-Columbian America,
他们的政♥治♥和军事中心
with their political and military hubs
是库斯科城
centered in the city of Cusco...
后来 15/2年 印加帝国
And lasted until they were conquered
被西班牙征服
by the Spanish in 1572.
人1438年到1533年 印加的主要版图
Now, from 1438 to 1533, the Incas comprised
是南美洲西部
much of western South America,
围绕安第斯山脉
centered in the Andean Mountains...
通过武力征服和和平同化两种方式
And using conquest and peaceful assimilation
扩大帝国的版图
to expand their empire...
♪
亨利
Henry.
♪
在安第斯山脉的香文德万塔尔山
In the Andes called Chavín de Huántar, and...
♪
亨利
Henry?
♪
♪
♪
♪
亨利
Henry!
♪
亨利
Henry?
♪
你是怎么
Henry, how?
你不曾原谅我
You never forgave me.
我因此没落得好下场
I'm in a bad place because of that,
因为你
because of you.
♪
我在地狱燃烧
I'm burning.
不亨利我我原谅你
No, Henry. I--I forgive you.
我父亲绝不会原谅你
My father will never forgive you.
你在这啊
There you are.
♪
别过来
Stay away!
不行
I can't.
我会纠缠你
I'm with you...
直到永远
forever.
不
No!
尤兰达
Yolanda.
尤兰达你还好吗
Yolanda, are you okay?
怎么了
What happened?
不仅是声音 考特尼
It's not just the sounds, Court.
我现在还看见脑波
I see Brainwave now.
还有亨利
And Henry.
一定是大蚀干的
This has to be Eclipso.
早在天蚀出现之前就这样了
This has been going on long before Eclipso.
Hey. - This is my punishment.
Hey. - This is my punishment.
不是的
For what? No.
For protecting yourself?
For protecting yourself?
当我没说-尤兰达 不要
Just forget it. - Yolanda, no.
跟我聊聊吧 我陪你
Please talk to me. I'm here for you.
反正你也不懂
You don't get it anyway.
你从来不用像我这样不得已而为
You've never had to make a choice like I did.
咱们去告诉瑞克和贝丝-不行
Let's talk to Rick and Beth. - No.
你以为这些要独自面对 但不是这样的
You think you have to face this alone, but you don't.
他们像我一样爱你
They love you as much as I do,
咱们把事情告诉他们吧
and let's tell them what happened.
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
如果不理解呢-他们一定会的
And what if they don't? - They will.
然后我们携手一起面对这一切
And then we can face this as a team.
♪
等我弄完这个
By the time I'm done with this,
杀死我的就不是大蚀了
it won't be Eclipso that kills us.
我会老死
It's gonna be old age.
很多时候这份工作
Well, the thing is, most of the time, this job,
就是需要在之味的任务中
it's about working twice as hard
加倍努力
on the tedious tasks,
必须确保一切准备就绪
just making sure that everything's prepared
以备不时之需懂吗
for when it's needed, okay?
好好准备
And until Eclipso's found, being prepared,
我们只能这样
it's the only thing we can do.
左松右紧,时刻准备好吗
And it's lefty loosey, righty tighty, okay?
是你想学的
Why don't you just do it? - No, you wanted to learn.
就像龙威小子打蜡一样持之以恒
That's great, okay? Wax on, wax off.
这玩意还要打腊啊
We gotta wax this thing too?
齐克送了些控制面板的零件来
Okay, Zeek's dropping off some parts for the control pod.
我去接他
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表