剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
What?
What?
谁在说话
Who said that?
I'm your new muse.
I'm your new muse.
有人吗
Is someone there?
♪
阿惠特曼小姐
Ah, Ms. Whitmore. -
抱歉让你受惊了希望你今天过得愉快
Whoops-a-daisy. I trust the day finds you well?
我知道你的身份阴影
I know who you really are, Shade.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
Look at you, all fired up.
Look at you, all fired up.
现在我知道你女儿虚张声势的本领是谁给的了
I see where your daughter gets her bravado,
但你还有一个品质
and you have an extra quality.
让我想起了—
It reminds me of someone.
很久很久以前的一个
Someone from long ago.
别有任何想法
Don't get any ideas.
尔的朋友乔丹觉得我是恩赐
I had enough of your buddy Jordan
已经让我很恶心了
seeing me as some sort of sick prize.
惠特曼女士 你误会我的来意了
Aw, Ms. Whitmore, you mistake my intentions.
你让我想起的那
The person you remind me of...
是我的家人
was family.
至于我为什么来
Now, as to why I'm here?
你女儿天找了我一夜
Your daughter spent last night searching for me.
你必须告诉她
You simply must tell her
不要再干涉我的事
to refrain from interfering in my affairs.
我们想知道关于黑暗钻石
We want to know what you know
你知道多少信息
about the black diamond,
还有这论异的天气
this weird weather.
原来你已经调查出这么多了
Oh, so you worked that much out.
但惠特曼女士
But, Ms. Whitmore,
这天气只是序用
the weather is simply the prelude.
相信我
Believe me,
你不会喜欢终章的
you do not want to see the finale.
而且
Now...
better that you never speak of that cursed gem again.
better that you never speak of that cursed gem again.
至于你女儿和她的朋友
And as for your daughter and her friends...
他们还太年轻 无法面对如此可怕的事
They're far too young to face the horror within.
我是在警告你
I warn you.
你来警告我
You came here to warn me?
你为什么在乎
Why do you even care?
相信我我并不在乎
Oh, trust me, I do not.
但如果你女儿
But if your daughter,
继续如此恼人地调查
in all her tiresome snooping,
抢先找到了黑暗钻石的位置
gets wind of the location of the black diamond,
我强烈建议她把信息告诉你
she'd be well advised to give that information to you
你再传达给我
to convey to me.
这样是对你一家最安全的做法
It's by far the safest course of action for your family.
你和帕特-杜根心里清楚
And you and Pat Dugan know it.
就算我相信你
Even if I did believe you,
你给我的名片
that card you gave me
没有任何你的联♥系♥方式
had no way to contact you.
也许你应该再看一眼
Perhaps you should take another look.
♪
♪
欢迎回到鲍勃夫人和史蒂夫秀
Welcome back to "The Lady Bob and Steve Show"
这里是WWPX频道为您放送
here on WWPX radio.
比如蓝谷镇最近
And how about this wacky weather
古怪的天气
here in Blue Valley, huh?
气象学家说会出太阳
Meteorologists calling for sunshine,
但我在天际线上看到的只有乌云
but all I see are clouds and thunderstorms
和雷雨-你往好处想
on the horizon. - Hey, but on the good side,
相比起上一周
bear break-ins are down 100%
野生熊出没的概率减少了100%
compared to just over one week ago,
上周约吉还
when Yogi seemed to be making himself--
妈我们这是要去哪
Where are we going, Mom?
我和你♥爸♥爸要离开一阵子
Your dad and I are going away for a little while.
妈妈爸爸 别离开我
Mom, Dad, don't leave me!
♪
接下来为您播放金曲串烧
30 minutes of nonstop hits
整整30分钟的听觉盛宴
starting right now on the PX.
♪
♪ I've been a soulless child ♪
♪ I've been a soulless child ♪
♪ I've been a soulless child
♪ I've been a soulless child
♪ I was a messed-up kid
♪ I was a messed-up kid
♪ With a thorn in my side
♪ With a thorn in my side
♪
♪ They said I bet you die young, son ♪
♪ They said I bet you die young, son ♪
♪ Yeah, I bet you die young
♪ Yeah, I bet you die young
你有事吗
Do you need something?
找你的话
From you?
没有
Nope.
♪ So are you
♪ So are you
♪ Trying to change my ways
♪ Trying to change my ways
♪ Oh, you see, I'm burning and burning ♪
♪ Oh, you see, I'm burning and burning ♪
♪ All the way down
♪ All the way down
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
天气就是关键
The weather is the key.
如果我们能用护目镜找出某种规律 也许
If we use the goggles to track the patterns, then we--
尔说你亲眼着见牛夜神医死了 杜根先生
You said you saw Dr. Mid-Nite die, Mr. Dugan.
是的但不可能
I did, but it can't be that that's what--
有可能-好吧 贝丝
It could be! - All right, well, Beth,
我只是想告诉你-就是有可能
I'm just trying to tell you-- - No, it could be.
两位怎么了
Guys, hey. What's going on?
瑞克
Rick!
我晚在护目镜里听到他的声音了
I heard him through the goggles last night.
Chuck?
Chuck?
不是恰克是查尔斯·麦克奈德医生
Not Chuck, Dr. Charles McNider,
第一任午夜神医
the first Dr. Mid-Nite!
听以他才不认识我
That's why he didn't know me.
现在护目镜还成通灵板了
So the goggles are a Ouija board now?
护自镜又不能跟死人交流, 贝丝
They can't talk to the dead, Beth.
所以也许他还活着
So maybe he's still alive somewhere,
不管他在哪 他可能需要我们的帮助
and wherever he is, he might need our help.
我也希望那就是麦克奈德医生
Listen, I hope that it is Dr. McNider,
我非常希望
more than anything,
但这也是我们要提防的
but that's exactly why we need to be cautious.
这可能是天蚀贝丝
Could be Eclipso, Beth.
也可以让你看到幻象
He can make you see things,
产生幻听
hear things,
那些你恐惧,或是渴望的东西
things you fear, things you want.
♪
但帕特 如果贝丝是对的呢
But what if Beth is right, Pat?
♪
I mean, that was your teammate.
I mean, that was your teammate.
♪
如果贝丝是对的
If Beth's right
麦克奈德医生还活着
and Dr. McNider is alive,
then we won't rest until we find him.
then we won't rest until we find him.
但除非你再听到他的声音
But until you hear his voice again,
我们得先专心在天气规律上
we need to focus on the weather patterns.
并找到黑暗钻石
And finding the black diamond.
♪
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们来讲最后一场
And okay, the last of the famous conflicts
to consider for your report
to consider for your report
is one of my faves, the Trojan War,
is one of my faves, the Trojan War,
据说是因为女性而起的战争 这位女性就是特洛伊的海伦
reportedly fought in honor of a woman, Helen of Troy.
也可以说是历史学的缪斯
A historical muse, if you will.
♪
抱歉我
Excuse me again, I...
我讲到哪儿了
Where was I?
我们今天提前一点下课吧
Why don't we end a few minutes early today?
明天见
I'll see you all tomorrow.
♪
♪
♪
你不必来的
You didn't have to come.
Well, I'm concerned too.
Well, I'm concerned too.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表