剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
想想我们能拯救的人
All the people we'll be able to save.
我们俩一起姐弟联手
You and me together, brother and sister!
听起来真的很好 但是...
That sounds great, really, but--
霹雳精灵选了我
The Thunderbolt picked me.
所以我和你一样
So I'm like you.
我注定要成为超级英雄
I was meant to be a superhero.
这是我的使命
It's my destiny.
请帮我努力一下吧
Please, help me try?
帕特 我们决定好了
Pat, we've come to a decision.
这不是集体讨论
Hey, this is not a group discussion, okay?
但是迈克应该有资格成为正义协会一员
But Mike deserves to be in the JSA.
-我们已经投票了 -叫我霹雳迈克
- We voted. - Just call me Mikey Thunder.
让我来说
Let me handle this.
而且这个名号♥太烂了
Also, that's terrible.
迈克和霹雳精灵能帮我们找到阴影
Mike and The Thunderbolt could find The Shade for us.
我们完全没有他的线索 帕特
We don't have any leads on him, Pat.
护目镜也找不到他
And the goggles haven't found him.
霹雳精灵很危险 贝丝
The Thunderbolt, it's dangerous, Beth, okay?
你不想我用宇宙之杖也是因为这个原因
You didn't want me to use the Cosmic Staff for the same reason.
你一开始就不想我们任何人穿上战衣
You didn't want any of us suiting up at first.
但我们联手打败了不义协会
But together we stopped the ISA.
迈克也帮忙了
And Mike helped.
如果你还记得的话 他打败了冰柱
He stopped Icicle, if you remember.
是的 我尽量不去想这件事
Yeah, I try to not think about it.
我们要找到阴影 迈克和霹雳精灵
We need to find The Shade, and Mike and The Thunderbolt
现在是我们最好找到他的最好机会
are our best chance of doing that right now.
她说出了所有的理据
She rests my case.
你可以帮我们找到阴影的下落
Okay, you can help us locate The Shade.
仅此而已 同意吗
That's it. Deal?
好样的
My man.
既然知道这些愿望可能会适得其反
All right, knowing how these wishes can backfire,
我们得想出一个无懈可击的愿望
we gotta come up with one that's bulletproof
所以我需要你们所有人的帮忙
and I need all of your help.
不行
No!
行 但是...
Okay, but--
-就是这样 -好极了 好极了
- Yes! - Okay, great, great, great.
对
Yes.
那么
So...
总而言之
in conclusion,
告诉我们阴影的下落
show us the location of "The Shade,"
不要与灯或是窗帘混淆
not to be confused with a lamp or window shade,
美国不义协会的最后一位成员
but the last known member of the Injustice Society of America,
现躲在美国内布拉斯加州蓝谷某处
hiding somewhere in Blue Valley, Nebraska,
邮编是68060
68060, USA.
他在哪
Where is he?
那是威廉·扎里克以前的房♥子
That's William Zarick's old house.
-是术士吧 -对
- That's The Wizard, right? - Yeah.
-你做到了 迈克 -是啊 干得漂亮
- Hey, you did it, Mike! - Yeah, you did good.
谢啦 老爸 我们走吧
Thanks, Dad. Let's go!
-你留在这 -什么
- You're staying here. - What?
是的 我们说好了的 记得吗
Yeah, that was the deal, remember?
你答应了
You agreed to it.
这对大家来说更安全
And it's safer that way for everyone.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
拜托 别让我现在坐冷板凳 我
Come on, man. Don't bench me now. I--
我很抱歉 迈克 事实就是如此
I'm sorry, Mike, that's just the way it is.
迈克 你真的帮到了我们
Mike, you really did help us.
你守护着维修站
Hey, you guard the Pit Stop.
这是一份重要的活 不是吗
That's an important job, right?
这儿有些披萨饼 奶酪条
There's some, uh, pizza bites, string cheese,
还有你喜欢的盒装果汁
and some of those juice boxes you like.
霹雳迈克
Mikey Thunder,
坐着冷板凳
riding the pine.
好的 让我们再捋一遍
Okay, so let's go over this one more time.
-计划是什么 -没什么花里胡哨的 芭芭
- What's the plan? - Nothing fancy, Barb.
我们冲进去 找到阴影
We go in, we locate The Shade.
里克和约兰达 他们牵制住他
Rick and Yolanda, they restrain him
然后考特尼到那 用宇宙之杖
until Courtney gets there with the Staff
使他失去知觉 就像希尔维斯特做过的那样
and renders him unconscious, just like Sylvester did.
行吧 然后呢
Okay. And then?
贝丝找到了一个合适的装置来抵消他的力量
Beth's located a suitable device to negate his powers
直到我们把他交给适合的当局
until we can deliver him to the proper authorities.
谁是合适的当局
Who are the proper authorities?
又是什么装置
And what device?
其实就是日晒床
Tanning bed, actually,
你不用了扔在车♥库♥里的那个
your old one that's out in the garage.
-你认真的吗 -嗯
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
-那迈克干什么 -他会在维修站
- What's Mike gonna do? - He'll be down at the Pit Stop
等着实况进展
waiting for the play-by-play.
没事的 别担心我们
It's gonna be fine. Don't worry about us.
我会打电♥话♥把一些情况告诉你的
I'll call up and give you a little heads-up.
好吧
Okay.
-同意了 -嗯
- Approved? - Yeah.
你妈妈觉得这个计划还算可以接受
Um, your mother thinks the plan is acceptable.
-那我们去找这个混♥蛋♥吧 -为了查克
- Then let's go get this jerk. - For Chuck.
我们控制住他 然后把他送进监狱
We'll restrain him, then imprison him.
谨 谨慎点 对吧 好吗
With--with caution, right? Okay?
蓝谷
好的 现在是什么情况
Okay, so what's the deal?
蓝谷宣称这是个有历史意义的房♥子
Blue Valley declared this a historic home
在扎里克一家 离开后
after the Zaricks...departed.
等我抓到阴影就有历史意义了
It'll be historic once I get my hands on The Shade.
-那是什么意思 -我不知道 我只是很兴奋
- What does that even mean? - I don't know. I'm amped.
安静点
Hey, quiet!
别出声 好吗
Very quiet, all right?
天哪
Oh, my.
这么多人
Quite the assembly.
希望我的饼干够你们吃
I hope I have enough biscuits.
来来 请坐下
Come, come. Do sit down.
茶泡得刚好
The tea is nicely steeped.
事实上 要我说的话 泡得非常棒
It's perfect, in fact, if I say so myself.
阴影 我们不是来喝茶的
We're not here for teatime, Shade.
你来蓝谷干什么
What are you doing in Blue Valley?
帕特·杜根
Pat Dugan.
我在餐厅里想了好一会才想起来你的名字
It took me a moment to place the name in the diner.
顺便一提 我知道那是辆1967年的捷豹好吗
By the way, I knew that was a 1967 Jag, right?
知道了吧
You know that?
我当然知道 星条
Well, of course I do, Stripesy.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
同样的搭档 不同的是闪星小子
Same sidekick, different Star-Spangled Kid.
逐星女
Stargirl.
当然
Oh, absolutely.
请坐吧
Now, please sit.
我猜我们可以换另一种方式
We could do it the other way, I suppose,
可以打打杀杀
all bother and perspiration,
又或者 我们可以试着用文雅一些的方式
or we could try the more genteel approach.
你杀了午夜神医
You murdered Dr. Mid-Nite.
你不配用文雅的方式
You don't deserve the genteel approach!
我亲爱的小姐
My dear young lady
我这样说已经非常客气了
and I mean this in the nicest possible way
你根本不知道你在说些什么
you don't know what you're talking about.
坐下吧
Now, sit.
我恳请你们
I implore you.
好吧孩子们 我们上前坐下
All right, kids, let's go ahead and have a seat.
很好
Wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是有什么歪主意 我就把所有茶杯
Try anything, and I'll see how many teacups
都灌进你的喉咙里
I can shove down your throat.
星条 你都没教这些孩子们要讲礼貌吗
Don't you teach these children any manners, Stripesy?
我再问你一次 阴影
So I'm just gonna ask you again, Shade,
你为什么会在这里
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表