剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
She wants to help us fight Eclipso.
She wants to help us fight Eclipso.
但她
But she--
就是她放出了天蚀对吗
Let him out in the first place?
而且-我也不相信她
And-- - I don't trust her, either.
♪
她超坏的小考
She's evil, Court.
小午夜神医
Okay, look, Doctor Mid-Nite Junior,
或者随便你自称什么
or whatever you're gonna call yourself now,
我申请休战
I'm offering up a truce
until Eclipso is nothing more than a stain on the ground.
until Eclipso is nothing more than a stain on the ground.
咱们面对现实吧现在 邪恶只是相对的
right now, evil is relative.
珍妮你还好吗
Jennie, are you okay?
挺好就是累
Uh, yeah. Just tired.
经历了这么多事 你怎能不累呢
After everything we've been through, how could you not be?
贝丝很高兴终于见到你了
Hi, Beth. So nice to finally meet you.
♪
Same.
Same.
既然你回来了 午夜神医
Now that you're back, Doctor Mid-Nite,
如果你想让我把护目镜还你
if you'd like me to return the goggles--
天蚀四处游荡 你还是戴着更安全
With Eclipso running about, it's safer you keep them on.
另外 我自己有
Besides, I have my own.
它们还连看我的伪装眼镜
And they're connected to my incognito glasses.
好赞啊
Wow. That's so smart.
给我看看你在学校的发现
Show me what you found at school.
某种黑色残留物 像是活体的
Some kind of black residue. It looked like it was alive.
甚至是有机体
Organic, even.
Afterbirth. - Mm.
Afterbirth. - Mm.
从深渊到天蚀开启的阴影之地都有
From the pit to the Shadowlands Eclipso opened.
♪
护目镜已经在分♥析♥
The goggles are already crunching
我得到的那些数据了
what little data I did get.
说对天蚀的全面三角定位分♥析♥
It says a full analysis to triangulate Eclipso's location
需要大约八个小时
will take about eight hours.
Hmm.
Hmm.
或者我们可以合作
Or we could cut that time in half...
就能事半功倍
if we team up.
♪
没问题
Accept.
Ee!
Ee!
I have so many questions to ask you, Doctor Mid-Nite.
I have so many questions to ask you, Doctor Mid-Nite.
叫我查克就好
You can call me Chuck.
好
Okay!
查克
Chuck!
♪
我不想承认 但辛迪说得对
I hate to admit it, but Cindy's right.
在天蚀这件事上,邪恶是相对的
In Eclipso's case, evil is relative.
我们需要她
We need her.
♪
如果贝丝和午夜神医就快找到大蚀了
We need everyone if Beth and Doctor Mid-Nite
需要所有人全力以赴
are close to finding Eclipso.
♪
文也太好吃了 怀特曼女士
This is--this is so delicious, Ms. Whitmore.
♪
我要说服尤兰达帮我们
I'm gonna try and convince Yolanda to help us.
我也要尽我所能
Yeah. I'm gonna see what I can do
把里克从监狱弄出来
about getting Rick released from jail,
看他能不能修好沙漏
see if he can fix the hourglass.
♪
麦克呢 哪去了
What about Mike? Where is he?
他追闪电去了
He's chasing the lighting.
♪
主播微风为您报道
DJ Breezy B on the dial
为您带来蓝谷镇
bringing you another wild update
夏日狂欢及时时资讯
on the Blue Valley summer of insanity.
在棉花糖粉色的闪电
On top of cotton candy-pink lightning,
会飞的自行车和汽车大小的糖拐杖上
flying bikes, and candy canes the size of cars,
镇上到处都是巨型的食物
massive food items are being reported all over town
从巨大的蛋糕到巨型薯条应有尽有
from colossal cake pops to freeway-blocking french fries.
但我个人最爱的是一篇报道
But my personal favorite is a report of a beer brat
个比校车还大的啤酒娃娃漂浮在湖面上
larger than a school bus floating out in a lake
看起来像个斑点海怪
looking like a speckled sea monster.
♪
你在哪
Thunderbolt, where are you?
快出来
Come on.
♪
♪
太酷了妈妈
Wow! - This is so cool, Mom!
好家伙
Dang.
怎么弄这来的
I don't know how it got here.
♪
好棒啊尝一尝来吧妈妈
It looks so good! A little taste! Come on, Mom!
不-什么做的
No, no! - What is it made of?
♪
贾基姆
Jakeem.
♪
♪
你应该多睡会
Hey. You should be in bed.
他们需要我帮忙
They need my help.
不休息怎么帮他们
You can't help unless you get some rest.
帕特说戒指很消耗你体力
Pat said the ring takes a lot out of you.
省点精力吧
Save up your energy.
♪
好的
Okay.
♪
♪
Hi.
Hi.
我妈随时来接我
My mom's picking me up any second.
尤兰达 回话
Yolanda, please talk to me.
很重要
It's important.
你不是正义协会唯一杀人的人
You're not the only JSA member who's killed someone.
正义协会上次阻止天蚀
The Justice Society stopped Eclipso last time by...
就杀了布鲁斯·戈登
killing Bruce Gordon.
♪
How do you know that?
How do you know that?
帕特也在
Pat was there.
我们可以一起聊聊
We can all talk about it together,
但我必须告诉你
but I had to tell you.
初代野猫泰德?格兰特也犯了同样错误
The first Wildcat, Ted Grant, he made the same mistake.
然后呢
And?
He had to live with that guilt with the rest of them.
He had to live with that guilt with the rest of them.
帕特可以解释他为何-你跟我说这干嘛
Pat can explain why he-- - Why are you telling me this?
让你知道自己并不孤独
To let you know that you're not alone.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend
没了你正义协会就不完整了
and the JSA isn't the same without you.
我也是
I'm not.
♪
不到四个小时后
In less than four hours,
贝丝会锁定天蚀的藏身之处我们需要你
Beth will lock on to Eclipso's hiding place, and we need you.
很需要你
Like, bad.
尔觉得跟我说这番话
You thought telling me this
would magically make me feel better?
would magically make me feel better?
只能让我觉得一切更糟了
All it does is make everything worse.
泰德·格兰特也是个杀手
Ted Grant was a killer, too.
不我不是这个意思-不是
No, that's not what I meant-- - No.
考特尼我再也不会穿那件制♥服♥了 好吗
Courtney, I will never put that costume on again, okay?
再也不♥穿♥
Ever.
大为那是杀人凶手的制♥服♥
Because it's a costume of a murderer.
已经两次了
Twice now.
♪
Hi. Sorry.
Hi. Sorry.
不知道你还记不记得我了 在你的农场见过
Not sure if you remember me. Met you out at your farm.
帕特?杜根我在镇上有个修车厂
Pat Dugan. I own the garage in town.
我也是里克的朋友
And I'm also one of Rick's friends.
You know, your nephew, he's a good kid,
You know, your nephew, he's a good kid,
你心单也是知道的吧
and I think that deep down, you know that, too.
里克犯了一个大错
Rick made a big mistake.
但他知道
But he knows that.
他真的很抱歉真的
And he's truly sorry. He is.
听以我想说的是
So I'm asking you...
请你撤销指控
to please drop the charges.
这样的的事
Something like this--
我是说这可能会在
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表