剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
考特尼
Courtney?
蒙特斯太太 您好
Uh, Mrs. Montez, hi.
尤兰达在吗
Um, is Yolanda there?
她不想跟你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
Um...
Um...
她还好吗
is she okay?
It's your influence that has corrupted my daughter.
It's your influence that has corrupted my daughter.
我都知道别再打来了
I know it. Stop calling.
♪
她确定吗
Is she sure?
她在这干得很好啊
Well, she was doing so well here.
我们喜欢她
We love her.
♪
请转告她如果想通了的话
Please tell her that she will always have a job waiting
这里永远给她留着职位
if she changes her mind.
喂
Hello?
蒙特斯太太
Mrs. Montez?
♪
尤兰达接电♥话♥了吗
Did Yolanda pick up?
对不起我没有把脑波的事告诉大家
I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about Brainwave.
我知道我们说好没有秘密的但我本来是觉得
I know we said no secrets, but it didn't feel
这秘密不是我一个人的事
like it was my secret to tell.
现在我意识到错误了
And...now I think that was a mistake.
我相信她当时肯定是别无选择了
I'm sure she didn't have a choice, right?
我只希望我知道怎么帮她
I just wish I knew how to help her.
是脑波干的还是
Was this Brainwave or...
天蚀干的
Was it Eclipso?
是她自己在纠结
Or was it just in her head?
我没想杀冰柱
I didn't mean to kill Icicle.
Yeah.
Yeah.
我当时在开车一抬头
I was driving, I look up,
就看见他 在那
and he's, you know.
那真的是意外
It was an accident, really.
嗯是意外
Yeah, it was an accident.
我们知道
We know.
没关系
It's okay.
妈阴影呢
Mom, what about The Shade?
你说看见他了是吗
You said you saw him, right?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我也说不我看到什么
I--I don't know what I saw.
♪
♪
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表