剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
贝丝
Beth?
妈
Mom?
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about earlier.
之前-你说什么呢
Earlier? - What are you talking about?
我们一整天都不在家
We haven't been here all day.
你和爸爸在客厅的时候
You and Dad were in the living room.
贝丝我们俩都上班去了啊
We've been at work, Beth.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候
Sometimes,
我在努力成为某种人 但是其实我
I think I'm trying to be something
我自己都不知道我能做至
I don't know that I can be.
为什么 是谁说什么了吗
Why, because of what someone said?
算是吧
Well...yeah.
贝丝 说起来
You know, Beth,
我们刚搬到蓝谷镇时
when we first moved to Blue Valley,
这里从来没有过黑人医生
there had never been another Black doctor working here.
我来这里替代了布雷迪医生
I came in to replace Dr. Brady,
我面对了很多事
and I dealt with some things.
他在这个镇子工作有过50多年
He had been working in this town for over 50 years.
人们都爱戴他
And people loved him
也也值得大家爱戴
with good reason.
但是大家不了解我
But they didn't know what to make of me.
That had to be hard.
That had to be hard.
是啊
Yeah.
大家不相信我能胜任
They didn't trust that I could do the job.
那你怎么做的
How'd you handle that?
我就尽我所能做到最好
Well, I did my job the best I knew how.
我治病
I helped heal some people,
救人
saved a few lives.
还接生了很多孩子
Delivered a lot of kids.
你比谁都加倍努力
You worked harder than anyone.
最终
And eventually,
我赢得了蓝谷镇的人心
I won Blue Valley over.
贝丝 没有你做不到的事
Beth, you can be anything you want to be
因为你是我们的女儿
because you're our daughter. - Mm.
你会加倍努力 因为我们一家人都这样
You'll work hard because that's what this family does.
不管什么人 说你做不至
And don't let anyone, no matter what they look like,
不要听他们乱说
tell you any different.
谁的也不要听 贝丝
No one, Beth.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来亲爱的
Come here, sweetie.
What are you wearing?
What are you wearing?
这个吗
Oh, these?
游泳用的
These are for swimming.
我要加入游泳队
I'm gonna join the swim team.
瑞克以为自己看到了猎人
Rick thought he saw hunters.
还以为所罗门·格兰迪杀了个孩子
And Solomon Grundy killing a child.
现在瑞克的叔叔命悬一线
And now Rick's uncle is in critical condition.
而帕特和考特尼去了警局
And Pat and Courtney went to the police station
想看看能不能帮到瑞克但是
to see if there's something they can do for Rick, but--
我们能做些什么呢
What can we do?
在这里等他们回来
Be here for them when they get back.
我也会在这陪着你妈妈
I'm here for you too, Mom.
谢谢你麦克
Thanks, Mike.
♪
Greg, move your head.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表