剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
but I know he tried to kill you the night the JSA died.
杀掉我
Kill me?
不贝丝 他救了我
No, Beth. He saved me.
阴影曾是不义协会的成员
The Shade was a member of the ISA.
他在毁灭正义协会过程中推波助
He helped kill the Justice Society.
阴影也许
The Shade may have toyed
享受扮演
with playing the role of supervillain
恶棍的角色
for his amusement,
但是我不认为他想要谋害我们
but I don't think he ever wanted any part in killing us.
我甚至觉得他可能试图把我拉到安全的地带
I suspect he may have been trying to pull me to safety.
但是我迷失在他的影子之中
But I was lost in his shadows,
被拖进了影之地
dragged into the Shadowlands.
阴影是怎么得到他的能力的
How did the Shade get his powers?
在19世纪
In the 1800s,
阴影不过是个顺手牵羊的骗徒
the Shade was nothing more than a con man and a thief.
他受雇取得一颗黑钻石
He was hired to procure a black diamond...
但是却带回了一
but instead, had a forgery made.
It was for a cabal called the Men of Tears.
It was for a cabal called the Men of Tears.
他们了解到
They had heard a story
黑钻石
about a lost island, a black diamond,
还有从阴影国度
and a ritual
召唤强力神灵的
to summon a powerful god
仪式
from a shadow world beyond.
他们想要把那个神灵困住
They wanted to trap that god
以便利用这股力量摧毁敌人
so that they might use it to destroy their enemies.
This dark ritual called for a sacrifice,
This dark ritual called for a sacrifice,
所以他们没有付给阴影他应得的报酬
so instead of paying the Shade what he was due,
这个团伙绑♥架♥了他
the cabal kidnapped him
and decided he was to be that sacrifice.
and decided he was to be that sacrifice.
但是他交给他们的是废品
But the diamond he provided them was a fake,
天蚀已经被困在了真钻石里
and Eclipso was already trapped in the real one.
仪式出了差错
The ritual was botched,
但还是打开了通向
but it opened a doorway
阴影之地黑暗力量的大门
to the dark power of the Shadowlands,
而度品没办法容纳能量
a power the fake couldn't contain.
黑暗能量需要容器
The dark energy needed a vessel.
阴影就成了容器
The Shade became the vessel.
♪
我还有问题
I have some questions.
你好艾米莉
Hello, Emily.
是芭芭拉
It's Barbara.
Who's Emily?
Who's Emily?
我亲爱的姐姐
My dear sister, I'm so sorry.
♪
在父亲生病的时候我没有帮你
I didn't help you when father fell ill.
我去下你一个人
Instead, I left you all alone...
♪
看着他死去
To watch him die...
我却在
While I lied...
坑蒙拐骗的路上越走越远
And cheated my way into oblivion.
♪
我有无穷的力量
I had unspeakable power.
有你在我身边的时候我亲爱的姐姐
And while you were by my side, my dear sissy...
I tried not to abuse it.
I tried not to abuse it.
但那之后
But then...
时光把你从我身边夺走
time took you from me...
我迷失了方向
And I lost my way.
我会尽量从这里帮助你
I'll help you however I can from here.
我们必须把你救回来
We have to bring you back.
我觉得那不太可能
I'm not sure that's possible.
如果阴影把你带进了阴影之地
If the Shade put you in the Shadowlands,
也许他有办法把你带出来
maybe there's a way he can help get you home.
你能打开天蚀的档案吗
Can you open the files on Eclipso?
那单面可能有线索
There might be something there that could help.
当然
Of course.
Whoa.
Whoa.
这可是不少阅读材料吧
That's a lot of reading.
♪
♪
♪
我已经十年没来过
I haven't been here in ten years.
这里曾是星侠和我的车间
This was a workspace for me and Starman.
每个成员都有一间
Each of the members had one.
这是我们的
This was ours.
♪
♪
我们走会议室在楼上
Let's go. Meeting room's upstairs.
♪
帕特-是
Pat. - Yeah?
看
Look.
我觉得你说得没错珍妮在这里逗留过
I think you were right. Jennie's been staying here.
♪
西利克斯青年康复机构
The Helix Institute for Youth Rehabilitation?
有个叫做陶德·莱斯的人被送到那里去
Somebody named Todd Rice was sent there.
这些文件上都有他的名字
His name's on all of these.
我想那是珍妮的弟弟
I think that's Jennie's brother.
♪
♪
Hey.
Hey.
该死
Damn it.
我以为修机器人和堆乐高一样呢
I thought robots would be a lot more like LEGOs.
看来我错了
I guess not.
♪
♪
你看到现在天上的情况了吗
Are you seeing what's going on in the sky right now?
不管你在那不管你在做什么
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing,
马上停下手上的事情
stop right now.
看看窗外
Look out your window at the craziness
天上的奇景
that is happening in the sky right now.
There is a cloudless thunderstorm
There is a cloudless thunderstorm
粉色的电弧划过天空
arcing pink lightning across the sky right now!
不会吧-是 你没听错
No way. - Yes, you heard that right.
♪
这是什么地方-我不知道
What is this place? - I don't know.
你确定
You sure?
我从来都不知道你在满看我什么
I never know what you're not telling me.
根据珍妮的笔记
According to Jennie's notes,
这个地方叫做西利克斯青年康复机松
it's called the Helix Institute for Youth Rehabilitation.
康复什么
Rehabilitation from what?
你和莱斯先生的关系是什么样的
And what is your relationship with Mr. Rice?
我们他姐姐的
Oh, well, we're friends...
朋友
of his sister's.
你知道 她的名字就在你们的
You know, her name's actually right here
登记表上
on your sign-in sheet.
珍妮·琳恩-海登
Jennie-Lynn Hayden.
她在这-哦
Yes. Well, she is here. - Oh.
但是恐怕她弟弟不在这
But I'm afraid her brother is not.
Huh.
Huh.
这边请跟我来
Right this way, please, if you'll follow me.
♪
珍妮
Jennie?
考特尼帕特
Courtney? Pat?
我给你点时间收拾你弟第的东西
I'll give you some time to collect your brother's things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们读到了火灾的报道
We read about the fires.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
So what happened?
So what happened?
陶德的领养档案被封了所以
Todd's adoption files were sealed, so...
我闯进了联邦大楼
I broke into the federal building,
想要找到文件
trying to find them.
我找不 感觉很泪丧
When I couldn't, I got frustrated,
angry...
angry...
悲伤
sad.
你知道我情绪激动会发生什么我
You know what my power does when that happens.
要么不奏效要公
It either doesn't work, or...
就太过火
It works too well.
我忘掉了你教给我的事情
I forgot everything you taught me.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表