剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我该和他说什么
What do I say to him?
什么也不说 考特
You say nothing, Court.
我想知道他好不好
I-I want to see if he's okay.
蓝谷轮胎带领美国向前进
如果你跟卡梅伦走得太近
If you get too close to Cameron,
他会发现发生的事不是意外
and he figures out that what happened wasn't an accident...
想想那对他会有什么影响
I mean, think about what that would do to him.
如果亨利没发现他爸爸的事
Henry might still be alive
他也许还活着
if he didn't find out about his father.
胡德街
停
-早 杜根 -你好吗 齐克
- Morning, Dugan. - How you doing, Zeek?
谢谢你来一趟
Thanks for coming by.
带全家去旅游吗
So taking the whole family on a trip?
是的 他们需要休息一下
Yep. They need a break.
他们休息 我就可以休息
I need a break from them needing a break,
所以我们去旅游
so there you have it.
对了 我不在的时候
Anyhow, there's just a couple projects
有几个项目我希望能继续进行
that I'd like to keep moving while I'm away.
这辆48年款太漂亮了
This '48 is a real beaut.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我在重新做一个变速器
Yeah, I'm rebuilding the transmission.
本来想把这些机油冷却器都装进去的
Got these oil coolers I was gonna put in.
你可以试一下
You're welcome to take a shot at that.
-那是什么 -什么是什么
- What's that? - What's what?
闲人免进 那是餐厅吗
Employees only. Is that the lunch room?
你在里面藏了什么好东西 杜根
What kind of goodies you got hiding in there, Dugan?
没 只是储藏室
No... that's just storage.
里面的东西你不用操心
There's nothing in there to concern yourself with.
说实话 里面很乱
To be honest, it's kind of a mess.
怎么说 齐克
So, what do you say, Zeek?
你能帮我照看一下商店吗
Can you mind the store for me?
杜根 最近 我很忙
Well, Dugan, lately, I've had a full plate.
忙得团团转
I'm inundated.
可以吗
Can you do it or...
但身兼数职是我的特长
But multitasking is one of my specialties,
那我们就是合作伙伴了
so I guess that makes us partners.
-合作伙伴 -没错
- Partners? - Yep.
-等我回来 -都听你的 杜根
- Till I get back. - Whatever you say, Dugan.
好了 土拨鼠们
All right, prairie dogs.
去享受你们本学期最后一次午休吧
Off you go to your last lunch break of the semester.
提醒一句 请在下午三点之前
As a reminder, please have your lockers
把橱柜里的东西清理干净
cleaned out by 3:00 p.M.,
一定要度过一个安全健康的暑假
and be sure to have a safe and healthy summer vacation.
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris.
我现在叫里克·泰勒
I go by Rick Tyler now.
你在期末考试中获得了满分
You got every single question on the final correct.
告诉我你怎么做到的
Tell me how you did it.
什么
What?
你从哪里搞到的正确答案
Where did you get the answers?
-我复习了 -这是去年的试♥卷♥
- I studied. - This test is from last year.
问题不一样
It has different questions,
我们就来看你复习的成果怎么样
so we'll see exactly how much studying you did.
你现在就来作答
You're going to take it right now,
我会观察你的每一个举动
and I'm going to be watching your every move.
我救了你
I saved you.
我救了这愚蠢的小镇上所有的人
I saved everyone in this stupid town.
-你在说什么 -我告诉你
- Excuse me? - You know what?
把我挂了
Fail me.
我会的 哈里斯先生
I will, Mr. Harris.
我刚刚在网上调查时光旅行
I just went online doing research on time travel.
-时光旅行 -我猜美国正义协会的敌人
- Time travel? - I figure this JSA villain
皮尔·德加顿 他现在仍然是一个威胁
Per Degaton--he could still be a threat now,
虽然正义协会在多年前就阻止了他
even though the JSA technically stopped him years ago.
你到底在说什么呢
What are you even talking about?
悖论
Paradoxes.
5元 谢谢
$5.00, please.
你这是在自找麻烦 考特
I think you're looking for trouble, Court.
对我们来说 麻烦总是找上门来
Yeah, well, in our business, trouble seems to find us.
太对不起了 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
真是抱歉
So sorry.
贝丝 里克在哪
Hey, Beth. Where's Rick?
不知道
I don't know.
你怎么了
What's up?
就是每到学期期末的忧郁
Just those last-day-of-school blues, you know?
什么 你觉得父母坐牢很酷吗
What? You think it's cool to have your parents in prison?
拜托 阿提米丝 我不是这意思
Come on, Artemis. That's not what I meant.
你就是这意思 把那个队吓坏了
It is. Scares the hell out of the other team.
我出生之前就有人诬陷他们
It was a total frame job for some Bonnie and Clyde robberies
是什么雌雄大盗
way before I was even born.
有人陷害了他们
Someone set them up.
干什么 惠特摩尔
What the hell are you doing, Whitmore?
你才是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我正把杰罗姆的棍子还给他 金发傻子
I was giving Jerome back his stick, you blonde pinhead.
考特妮·惠特摩尔
Courtney Whitmore,
跟我来
come with me.
蓝谷高中
她做了什么
So what did she do?
您应该问她没做什么 惠特摩尔夫人
Well, it's more about what she didn't do, Mrs. Whitmore.
根据我的经验
Now, I know from personal experience that
在高中时期搬家并不容易
moving in the middle of high school isn't easy,
但好消息是
but the good news is,
考特妮已经适应了
Courtney's managed to acclimate.
她交到了朋友
I mean, she's made friends.
虽然那几位朋友也是问题学生
A few questionable choices in that department,
但是她在蓝谷高中也找到了她的归宿
but she seems to have found her place at Blue Valley High.
就像这几个月以来的我一样
Just as I have, in the past few months.
先暂且不提今天跟阿提米丝·克罗克
Leaving aside that incident today in the cafeteria
在食堂发生的矛盾
with Artemis Crock.
她跟阿提米丝·克罗克怎么了
What happened with Artemis Crock?
一切都是误会
It was a misunderstanding.
好吧 什么误会
Okay, well, what kind of misunderstanding?
我以为她
I thought she was...
要用曲棍球棒打我脑袋
Going to swing a hockey stick at my head.
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do that?
这个
Well--
我听起来像是
Well, it sounds to me they had, like,
在我那个年代就叫做
what we would call back in our day
女人之间猫打架
just a good old-fashioned catfight.
对吧
Right?
这当然是错的
Which is wrong.
回到正题 考特妮遇到了困难
Back to the point. Courtney's struggled.
虽有困难 但是都解决了
Struggled, but prevailed.
你挂掉了一些科目
You failed some classes.
什么 不
What? N--
-哪一科 -历史
- Which ones? - History.
-历史 -这 不
- History? - Okay, no.
不可能 我复习了
That's impossible. I studied.
感觉复习了很久
For a very long time, it felt like.
你的语文也没过
And English too.
如果考特妮想要升二年级
I'm afraid, if Courtney wants to continue on to junior year,
恐怕她得上暑校
she's gonna have to enroll in summer school,
明天开始
starting tomorrow.
瑞秋在外面 她可以告诉你细节
Rachel outside'll have the details.
你答应我会以学习为重的
You promised me schoolwork would come first.
我知道 我真的以为基本的我都掌握了
I know. I thought I had all my bases covered. I really did.
我真的很想去度假的 考特妮
I was really looking forward to the trip, Courtney.
帕特也是
So was Pat.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
你真的要考虑好戴上你的面具
You really have to decide if putting on that mask
值不值得你把生活搞的一团糟
is worth messing up everything else in your life.
考特 你为什么要跟
Court, what are you doing getting into fights
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表