剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Could you take those off, please?
不能摘
Oh, I need to keep them on.
护目镜能帮我看到真实的东西
They help me see what's real.
帮你看到真实的东西
They...help you see what's real?
这话什么意思 贝丝
What are you talking about, Beth?
什么东西不真实呢
What's not real?
不好解释
It's hard to explain.
说来听听呗
Try, honey.
不想说
No.
你们俩也不想说离婚的事吧
You guys didn't feel like talking about the divorce.
我也不想跟你们俩解释这个
Well, I'm not ready to talk about this.
更何况你们不知道会更好
Besides, it's much safer if you don't know.
这么说是因为我们离婚的事
So that's what this is about? The divorce?
反正我挺难受的
Doesn't make me feel great.
说实话非常糟糕
It sucks, to be honest.
但不是因为这个
But that's not what this is.
♪
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
收到
Okay. Got it.
我还是带你去医院看看吧
Maybe I should take you down to the hospital.
我也一起去
Yeah. I'll come along. Yeah.
尔们俩为什么不好好想想
Why don't you guys figure out
未来该怎么生活呢
what you're doing with your lives?
离不离还是怎么着
Divorce, no divorce, whatever it is.
定下来后告诉我一声就行
And let me know when you do.
Beth? - Where are you going?
Beth? - Where are you going?
♪
你们俩总让我多交点朋友
You both have told me to make friends for years
因为你们俩总是忙手工作
because you're so busy with work,
没时间陪我
because you don't have time for me anymore.
听以我交了很多朋友
So I did.
现在朋友们需要我
And right now, they need me.
除了星杖之外
If anything besides the staff
珍妮的戒指
can fuse the diamond back together,
应该也能修复钻石
it'll be Jennie's ring.
谢了
Thanks.
但我们不知道去哪找她哪
But she didn't leave us any way to find her.
我有线索了 很快就回来
Oh, I got a lead, and it'll be a quick trip.
♪
我不知道考特尼和麦克还愿不愿意信任我们
I don't know if Courtney or Mike will ever trust us again.
那就想办法让他们信任呗
Well, I mean, we'll just have to earn their trust back.
什么办法
How?
♪
别难过 你尽力了
Don't feel bad. You tried your best.
考特尼
Listen, Court.
那个钻石 即便天蚀不在单面
The diamond, it does weird things,
也不是什么好东西
even without Eclipso in it.
好像会吸血
Turned into leeches.
我们别让珍妮碰它就行
We'll make sure Jennie doesn't touch it.
她在哪呢
Yeah. Where is she, anyway?
帕特不肯说-为什么
Pat won't tell me. - Why not?
因为他知道我会自己去找她
Because he knows I'd go find her without him.
天蚀要报复正义协会所以找上了我们
Eclipso is taking his revenge on the JSA out on us.
我知道 如果他再来这怎么办
Yeah, Court, but what if he comes back here?
只有阴影在
And you and dad leave us alone with the Shade.
有人陪你了
Not alone.
嗨我是来保护你的
Hi. I'm here to protect you.
♪
其它新闻
And in other news today,
亚伦蛋糕店正式道歉
the Cakes by Aaron bakery issued an apology
大为他们误把婚礼蛋糕
after it mistakenly delivered a wedding cake...
送到了葬礼
To a funeral!
蛋糕店希望葬礼举办方
The bakery hoped the funeral party would forgive the error,
还有新郎新娘能够原谅他们
as well as the bride and groom who, as part of the mix-up--
I'm sorry
♪ I'm sorry
So sorry
♪ So sorry
That I was
♪ That I was
那么的
♪ Such a--
考特尼 对不起-为什么骗我
Court, I'm sorry. I-- - Why did you lie to me?
我觉得这事不让你知道比较好
Thought you were better off not knowing what happened.
谋杀啊那是你居然能接受
How could you think murder was okay?
我没有接受 也不想接受 大家投票决定的
I didn't, and I don't. There was a vote.
他们投票决定杀人吗-有些投了赞同
So they voted to do it? - Some of 'em did, yeah.
麦克奈德博士失去了女儿
Dr. McNider had lost his daughter.
Eclipso had threatened everyone's family.
Eclipso had threatened everyone's family.
他们害怕了
They were scared
他们觉得别无他法
and they thought that they were out of options.
否则他们所爱的人都会死掉
They thought that people that they loved were gonna die.
你又做了什么
What did you do?
重要是是我没做什么 我没能阻止他们
It's what I didn't do. I didn't stop 'em.
♪
I mean...do you understand how much damage you've done
I mean...do you understand how much damage you've done
对我们造成了多大的伤害吗
by keeping the truth from us?
尤兰达如果知道自己不是正义协会中
Yolanda would have known that she wasn't
第一个出手杀人的可能就没那么内疚
the first member of the JSA to take a life and regret it.
没有那事她可能也会放弃你们都有可能
She might have quit anyway. You all could have.
也许吧但我们一无所知
Maybe, but we were flying blindly.
都不了解事情的始末
We didn't have the full story.
你说的对对不起
You're right, and I'm sorry.
我只是不想影响你对正义协会的看法
I just didn't want the way you saw the JSA to change.
也不想影响你对我的看法
I didn't want the way you saw me to change.
♪
已经影响了
Well, it has.
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
阴影在这
The Shade, here?
大蚀自♥由♥了
Eclipso, free?
正义协会
The JSA...
杀了人
Killing someone?
I'm sorry, Beth.
I'm sorry, Beth.
午夜侠医也参与了吗
Did Dr. Mid-Nite help do it?
我发过警绝不杀人
I made a vow never to take a life.
麦克奈德博士
Dr. McNider?
喂
Hello?
♪
♪
Hey, keep an eye on the bad guy on the couch.
Hey, keep an eye on the bad guy on the couch.
我马上回来哈去搬救兵
I'll be back... with reinforcements.
Don't do anything stupid.
Don't do anything stupid.
不打算告诉我到底去哪吗
When are you going to tell me where we're going?
等我们到那再说
When we get there.
满看我可没有好处
Okay, holding out on me doesn't help.
Don't make things worse than they already are.
Don't make things worse than they already are.
不要满看我
Don't shut me out.
♪
看看吧
Check that out.
那一定是意外-是也许是
It had to be an accident. - Yeah, maybe.
这周早前还有一起火灾
There was another fire earlier this week...
绿火
a green one.
烧掉了一家废弃的孤儿院
Burned down an abandoned orphanage.
珍妮为什么要这么做
Why would Jennie do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是她在市民币
But she's in Civic City.
帕特那是个大城市
Pat, it's a big city.
是啊
Yeah.
换做我只会去一个地方
There's only one place I'd go.
♪
♪
♪
喂-麦克奈德医生 是你吗
Hello? - Dr. McNider? Is that you?
连接强度增强了
The connection just got much stronger.
你在哪
Where are you?
在我朋友家
At my friend's house.
阴影在这-阴影
The Shade is here. - The Shade?
他说是来帮忙的
He said he's here to help,
但是我知道他在美国正义联盟毁灭的那天他试图杀掉你
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表