剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
That wasn't--
that wasn't real.
that wasn't real.
嗯也许吧
Mm, maybe.
这些门是什么原理
How do the doors work?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
有时候进去是个有意义的地方
Sometimes you end up in a place that means something,
有的时候不是
and sometimes you don't.
我会想办法出去的
I'll find a way out of here.
是你最好出去
Yeah, you better.
你活不了多久的
You won't survive long.
你太善良了
You're too good.
这到底是什么意思心
What does that even mean?
你认为一切都是非黑即白的
You think that everything is black and white.
你们都是好人
Good and bad, and you're all good.
好吧
Well, guess what?
每个人心中都有黑暗
There's darkness in everyone,
即使是你新来的
even you, new girl.
我只是选择拥抱我的黑暗面而你却在逃避你的
I just choose to embrace mine while you avoid yours,
这就是我幸存下来的原因
and that is what makes me a survivor.
从我目前搜集到的信息来看
From what I've pieced together so far,
天蚀送来的人
the people that Eclipso sends here,
还有那些在绝望中迷失方向
and the people that get lost in despair
把自己送到这里的人
and send themselves here,
他们的灵魂最终会被自己的疆梦撕裂
their souls are eventually torn apart by their own nightmares.
而你是罪有应得
And it'll serve you right.
我被困在天蚀的游乐场都是你的错
It's your fault I'm stuck in Eclipso's funhouse.
是我的错吗
My fault?
你放开了我
You let go of me.
我是想救你
I was trying to save you.
真成功啊
Oh. Great job!
现在你没带星杖就来了
And now you're here without your staff.
是你把天蚀牵扯进来的
You're the one who brought Eclipso into this.
我需要他的黑暗来熄灭你的光芒
I needed his darkness to put out your light.
那你成功了没
Oh, and how did that work for you?
这一切都是你挑起的
You started all this.
是我挑起的吗
I started all of this?
你想杀了我来取悦你的羞老爸你个变♥态♥
You tried to kill me to impress your dumb dad, you freak.
但那不管用你就杀了他
A-and when that didn't work, you murdered him.
你不知道他对我做了什么
You have no idea what he did to me.
你妈妈因为她是个服务员就责怪你
Your mom blames you for her waitress job?
那太可悲了
That is so sad.
我爸爸把我像小白鼠一样切了
My dad cut me up like a lab rat.
我尽了最大努力
I made the best of a bad hand,
我爸爸为此付出了代价
and my dad paid for what he did.
我再也不会怕他了
And I'm never gonna be scared of him again.
听到了吗 天蚀
You hear that, Eclipso?
我可以杀我爸爸上干次
I will kill my dad a thousand times.
这里是我眼中的天堂
This-- this is my version of paradise,
so just bring it on.
so just bring it on.
我不怕他
I am not afraid of him!
辛迪
Cindy.
♪
那是谁
Who is that?
♪
妈妈
Mom.
请不要再伤害我了
Please don't hurt me again.
滚开
Go away.
我是你的母亲 我爱你
I'm your mother. I love you.
滚开
Go away!
♪
不不辛迪
No, no! - Cindy!
♪
辛迪
Cindy!
♪
辛迪
Cindy!
♪
你一定就是考特尼·怀特曼了吧
You must be Courtney Whitmore.
我怎么知道你真的是香尔斯·麦克奈德呢
How do I know you're really Charles McNider?
我跟你的朋友贝丝谈过了
I've been talking to your friend Beth.
她告诉过你的
She's told you.
这里都是虚幻的
Nothing here is real.
对
You're right.
这里大多都是虚幻的
Much here is a lie.
你看到的这个房♥间是幻觉
The very room you're seeing is an illusion,
不像我刚刚把你拉出来的那个深渊
unlike the abyss I just pulled you from.
所以
So...
那是什么
what was that?
那是真实
That was the truth.
以其纯粹的形式呈现的阴影之地
The Shadowlands in its pure, unadulterated form.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
I've been living with the truth for years.
I've been living with the truth for years.
护目镜让我看不到其他东西
The goggles let me see nothing else.
这是我活命的秘诀
It's what's kept me alive.
爸爸
Daddy!
看一看
Take a look.
快点拜托了
Quickly, please.
这才是真正的阴影之地
This is what the Shadowlands really look like
去掉了你潜意识投射的样子
without the projections of your subconscious.
你知道这是你的错爸爸
You know it's your fault, Daddy.
爸爸你去哪儿了
Daddy, where were you?
你怎么能一直看看这一
How do you stand to look at that all the time?
当我摘下眼镜的时候
When I take them off,
我会听到我女儿的声音
all I hear is my daughter.
天蚀以消极和黑暗为食
Eclipso feeds off negativity and darkness.
他会在这里布置任何东西或任何人
He will plant anything or anyone here to lead you
into despair or rage.
into despair or rage.
不要屈服
Do not give in.
你生命中所有美好的东西
All that is good in your life,
你内心的光芒
any light inside you,
你必须抓住它们
you have to hold on to it.
远离黑暗
Turn away from the darkness,
否则你会被吞
or you will be consumed.
♪
我的护目镜里满是泪水
My goggles are filled with tears.
但我不敢摘下来
But I'm afraid to take them off.
如果我不害怕
If I wasn't afraid...
戒指会把考特尼从天蚀手里救出来
the ring would've saved Courtney from Eclipso.
这是我的错贝丝
It's my fault, Beth.
再来
Again.
麦克奈德博士
Dr. McNider?
♪
什么
What?
什么叫考特尼还活着
What do you mean, Courtney's still alive?
她在阴影之地 和麦克奈德博士在一起
She's in the Shadowlands with Dr. McNider.
麦克奈德博士还活着 他们还在一起
He's actually alive, and they're together?
如果这又是个骗局怎么办
Guys, what if this is just another trick?
我们总得信点什么吧
Well, we have to have faith in something.
我是说 麦克奈德博士认为阴影
Chuck--I mean, Dr. McNider thinks The Shade can
可以打开一道门 把他们带回来
open the doorway to bring them back.
考特尼在那
The Shade's the reason Courtney's there
就是因为阴影
in the first place.
他犯下的错应该由他来纠正
We'll make him rectify that.
听我说
Guys, listen if I could just find the Thunderbolt--
珍妮就能找到阴影
Jennie can find The Shade.
麦克奈德博士说珍妮的戒指
Dr. McNider said the light in Jenny's ring is sensitive
对黑暗力量很敏感
to dark energies.
就像狗狗可以闻到气味一样
Like a dog, it just needs to pick up the scent.
有没有他接触过的
Is there anything he may have interacted with
可能有气味的东西
that might have a scent?
♪
这个行吧
Will this work?
♪
我很少能控制住火焰
I don't always have control over the fire.
几乎没有
Rarely, in fact.
再重复一遍你要做的
Repeat to yourself what you want to do,
集中精力
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表