剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
求你了 别伤害我-赶紧的
Please, don't hurt me. - Now!
♪
♪
你沉浸在生母给你带来的痛苦中
You wallow in pain over your birth mother.
我只是想让你明白
I simply wanted to show you
你必须放下过去
that you must put the past behind you.
你再敢这样
You ever do that again,
我就把这钻石扔进火山
and I'll throw this diamond into a volcano.
我只是想帮你
I am only here to help.
我的想法都来自你的欲望
I only desire what you desire.
♪
♪
继续于正事吧
Let's get back to work.
♪
♪
我们都清楚
Look, you and I both know
收养孩子开销很大
that fostering kids ain't cheap, okay?
现在还有个父母进监狱的
And now I've got another one with parents in prison.
我不知道谁跟你说我说了那句话
I don't know who told you I said that,
但我并没有哈
but it just ain't true, okay?
我现在有五个 不是四个
No, I got five now, not four.
这是什么 我怎么能吃这东西
What is this? I can't eat this.
虽然我也很想
Listen, as much as I'd like to,
但我不能无偿收养孩子
I just can't foster these kids for free.
乳清蛋白很难买♥♥到吗
How hard is it to buy whey protein?
也们没有小麦蛋白质
They didn't have wheat protein.
不是小麦 是乳清
Not wheat. It's whey.
你到底下不下
Hey, are you gonna get out or what?
能不能给我点钱 起码让我
Can I at least have some money
买♥♥顿正经的牛饭
so I can buy a decent lunch?
你手上这不就是吗
You got a decent lunch.
你连蛋白棒都不给我头
You didn't even pack me a protein bar.
请你声音小一点好吗
Listen, you need to turn it down a notch, missy, okay?
不然我不会再让你
Or else I'm not gonna be accepting
往监狱单打付费电♥话♥
any more of those collect calls from the penitentiary.
明白吗
You got it?
我今天参加选拔赛
My tryouts are today.
我要怎么补充能量
What am I supposed to do for fuel?
我怎么知道自己想去
I don't know. That's your business.
赶紧下车
Now get to steppin'.
我还预约了做指甲
I got a nail appointment to get to.
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
"Married Felons Break Out of Prison."
"Married Felons Break Out of Prison."
给我来一份
I'll take one of those.
♪
♪
你好 运动大♥师♥
Hiya, sport.
你好本人
Hey, yourself.
I-I'd love to stay and catch up,
I-I'd love to stay and catch up,
但我还得去送报纸
but I still got papers to deliver,
而且今天是发工资的日子
And today is collection day. - Oh.
我靠小费过日子的没办法啊
I'm livin' off tips, you know, what can I say?
给你个建议
Here's a tip.
别想着逃跑 你没那个本事
Don't try and run from us 'cause you can't.
好建议
That's a good tip.
怎么连巴西莓和小麦草都没有
How can you not have acai or wheatgrass?
关为这里是高中食堂
Because this is a high-school cafeteria,
是农贸市场
not a farmers market.
那新鲜浆果呢
What about fresh berries?
欠亲爱的你要是想吃那些高级东西
Sorry, honey, but if you wanted the fancy stuff,
应该自己人家里带
you should have brought it from home.
什么东西
What is that?
学校里唯一的新鲜水果
The only piece of fresh fruit in this place.
就当是因为之前曲棍球误会事件
Consider it a peace offering for the misunderstanding
with the hockey stick.
with the hockey stick.
你看什么 蒙特斯
What are you staring at, Montez?
我只是也觉得
Nothing, I just can't believe
的小麦草都没有太离谱了
they don't have wheatgrass either.
谢谢-不客气
Thanks. - Yeah. No problem.
我想说
Um, I-I just wanted to say,
尔现在的处境我也觉得很难过
I'm really sorry for the situation that you're in.
我难以想象那得多艰难
I can't imagine how tough that must be.
什么处境
What situation?
Oh. Um...
Oh. Um...
就是你现在的处境
you know, that situation that you--
额你父母
or, um, your parents--
他们在在监狱里
um, them being...in prison.
我父母是无辜的
My parents are innocent.
他们不该去监狱
They shouldn't even be there. -
Everyone's mocking us now.
Everyone's mocking us now.
但我们克罗克一家从不原谅
But we Crocks don't forgive.
也从不忘
And we don't forget.
Ow!
Ow!
天啊
Boy...
她的情绪问题还真严重
she's got anger issues.
你跟苹果说这话去
Tell that to the apple.
泰勒先生看来你又做到
Well, Mr. Tyler, it seems as if you've done it again.
考出了完美分数
Another perfect score.
我说了
I told you...
我有好好学习
I studied.
额泰勒先生
Um, Mr. Tyler...
对不起 我不该怀疑你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
It's just--
It's just--
谁都会这么做
What everyone does.
It's okay.
It's okay.
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
♪
嗨艾萨克
Hi, Isaac.
是的手 我出国旅行回来
Yes, I am back from my trip abroad.
能见到你真是再好不过
And it is so wonderful to see you.
我一直都想告诉你我非常仰慕
You know, I've always wanted to tell you how much I admired
尔的音乐才能
your musical talents.
尔你注意到我
Y-you notice me?
怎么可能注意不到呢艾萨克
How could I not, Isaac?
我可是你粉丝呢
I am a big fan, really.
我就是想过来打个招呼
I just--I wanted to say hi and, um...
这个夏天我想交几个新朋友
I want to make new friends this summer.
♪
♪
Do you want to be my friend?
Do you want to be my friend?
我知道你经历了什
Listen, I know what you're going through
你妈妈在那场可怕的事故中过世
with your mom dying from that awful hunting accident.
我也失去了我的父母
I lost my parents, too.
♪
♪
你父母是怎么死的
How did your parents die?
Hmm.
Hmm.
Horribly.
Horribly.
您有一条新留言
You have one new voice message.
嘿爸爸
Hey, Dad, um,
some of your old friends are back in town.
some of your old friends are back in town.
我们在你单 他们想跟你谈谈
We're down at the Pit Stop, and they want to talk.
♪
♪
♪
♪
麦克 麦克
Mike? Mike?
♪
♪
麦克
Mike.
你好啊帕特
Hey, there, Pat.
麦克你没事吧-他没事
Mike, you okay? - He's fine.
嗨爸爸
Hey, Dad.
粉碎者 你来这干什么
Crusher, what are you doing here?
是我们
We.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表