剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
阿提米丝·克罗克打架
with Artemis Crock?
我真不是故意的
It was an honest mistake.
你可能会被开除的
You could have gotten expelled.
现在你又得去上夏校
And now you gotta go to summer school.
而且你妈妈那么想去度假
And the vacation that your mother was so excited about--
现在也取消了
that's now been canceled.
美国正义协会 不是你唯一的归属
The JSA-- it's not the only team that you're a part of.
我们一家人也是一个团队
Our family's a team, okay?
我知道
I know.
可是宇宙之杖还亮着啊
But the Staff is still lighting up.
是 它还亮着 可是这
Yeah, it still lights up, but that doesn't mean
并不意味着到处都是坏蛋
that there's a bad guy around every corner.
但是还是有坏蛋呀
Yeah, but they're somewhere.
那你为什么觉得就必须
And why are you so convinced that
由你来组织他们呢
it's up to you to stop them?
因为就像宇宙之杖一样 我不会放弃
Because like the Staff, I won't ever quit.
不会像你一样
Not like you did.
帕特 对不起
Pat, I-I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你必须放下逐星女两周
You're putting Stargirl away for two weeks.
-什么 -是为了你自己好
- What? - It's for your own good.
那没有逐星女 我做什么呢
But what am I supposed to do without Stargirl?
把暑校给过了 行吗
Pass summer school, right?
又是内华达州的一个酷暑之日
Well, it's another sweltering day here in Nevada.
高地沙漠的温度将会达到三十三摄氏度
Temperatures should reach 92 here in the high desert,
-但别看 -下午好呀
- but don't look... - Afternoon there.
麦琪
Maggie.
想来点什么 亲
What can I get you, hon?
厄尔做的乡村炸牛排
Earl makes a country-fried steak
美味到你老了还会跟孙辈们说起
that you will be telling your grandkids about.
我自己每周都要吃四五次
I have it four or five times a week, myself.
那谁能拒绝呢
Well, who could say no to that?
还要点别的吗 帅哥
Need anything else, handsome?
要的
Yeah.
我
I'm, uh...
我在找你的前夫
I'm looking for your ex-husband.
哪一个
Which one?
喜欢星条的那个
The one who likes stripes.
欢迎来到蓝谷
蓝谷轮胎
蓝谷轮胎
嗨 卡梅伦
Hi, Cameron.
考特妮
Courtney.
你回来啦
So you're back.
是的
I am.
你在干什么呢
what are you doing?
带领美国 蓝谷轮胎
我想这可能得翻新下 为了我爸
Well, I thought it could use a makeover, for my dad.
-很不错 -谢谢
- That's really...nice. - Thanks.
夏天有什么计划吗
Any summer plans?
他得知道那个怪女孩的真♥相♥
他在笑呀
让他开心些吧
拜拜
Bye.
汽油 机油
提供升级翻新服务
嗨 齐克
Hey, Zeek.
我们可能不会去度假了
Looks like we won't be taking that trip, after all.
齐克
Zeek.
仅限工作人员进入
开放
齐克
Hey, Zeek.
杜根
Dugan!
我就知道你在造些什么
I knew you were building something.
一个机器人
A robot.
-是啊 -别告诉我它的用途
- Yeah - Don't tell me what it's for.
我不用知道
I don't need to know.
有时候男人就是需要个机器人
Sometimes, a man just needs himself a robot.
-是这样 -你知道吗 我用
- The thing is - You know, I built
丙烷罐和一把BB枪造了一把火焰喷射器
a flamethrower out of a propane tank and a BB gun.
我打赌你能装一个
I bet you could fit one right
在那个机器人的手掌里
in the palm of that there robot's hand.
什么 一个火焰喷射器
What? A flamethrower?
是的 这是第一步
Yes, sir. To start.
好吧 问题是 齐克
Okay, well, the thing is, Zeek,
-这是个私人项目 -对 没错
- this is a private project. - Yeah. Right.
-这是一个我自己 -好的
- It's kind of a hobby that I'm... - Okay.
-作为个人的爱好 -好 很好
- Kind of keeping to myself... - Right. Great.
-我非常希望 -我去拿我的工具
- That I really... - I will go get my tools.
别人都不知道这个爱好
Rather other people didn't know about it.
合作愉快
Lovin' this partnership.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
妈
Hey, Mom.
我以为你会早点回家 但我
Thought you'd be home early, but I...
抱歉 宝贝 我原来想给你发信息的
I'm sorry, honey. I meant to text you.
我被困在医院了
I'm stuck at the hospital.
但我给你和爸爸做了很好吃的晚餐 以及
But I made a really nice dinner for you and Dad, and
我希望你最后一天过得愉快
I hope your last day was great.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你好
Hello?
我的天啊 查克
Oh, my gosh. Chuck!
查克 查克 你回来了
Chuck. Chuck, you're back.
-你好 你是谁 -是我 贝丝
- Hello, who is this? - It's me! It's Beth.
搜索中
天啊 查克 我好想你
Oh, my gosh, Chuck. I missed you so much.
贝丝 贝丝·查普尔
Beth? Beth Chapel.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你不认识我吗
You don't know me?
喂 查克
Hello? Chuck.
查克 拜托别走
Chuck? Please don't go.
拜托别忘了我 查克
Please don't forget me, Chuck.
辛迪
Cindy.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是绿灯侠的女儿
I'm Green Lantern's daughter.
发生了什么
What is going on?
厉害啊
Awesome.
我觉得这里有点误会
I-I think there's been a misunderstanding.
你今天好像有很多误会
Yeah. You seem to be having a lot of them today.
*你吸引了我的目光*
*You catch my eye*
*女孩 你想放飞自我*
*Girl, you wanna fly*
*我充满活力*
*I'm so alive*
*永不停息 像搭乘过山车*
*Never stop, it's how we ride*
*直到我们死去*
*Roller coaster till we die*
*我不想去学校*
*I don't wanna go to school*
*我只想打破陈规*
*I just wanna break the rules*
*全世界的男孩和女孩*
*Boys and girls across the world*
无限不义
*穿上我们的舞鞋*
*Putting on our dancing shoes*
*去舞厅吧*
*Going to the discotheque*
*放声大叫 彻夜狂欢*
*Getting loud and getting late*
*我不想去学校*
*I don't wanna go to school*
*我只想打破陈规*
*I just wanna break the rules*
*我不想去学校*
*I don't wanna go to school*
*我只想打破陈规*
*I just wanna break the rules*
*我不想去学校*
*I don't wanna go to school*
*我只想打破陈规*
*I just wanna break the rules*
我愿意为您服务
I am ready to serve you.
好
Yes.
我们先招募一些人手吧
Let's go do some recruiting.
格雷 移开你的脑袋
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表