剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
You missed.
你想把阴影之地带到这里来
You're trying to bring the Shadowlands here.
没错今晚我要把阴影之地和地球融合
Yes, tonight, I will merge the Shadowlands and the Earth.
然后我立刻就能把全人类消灭掉
Then I will be able to consume all of humanity at once.
我就能终结我的痛苦
I will finally end my suffering.
成为神
I will become a god.
Look at you, huh.
Look at you, huh.
把一群孩子卷入混战中
Dragging these kids into this mess?
为啥啊 为了你的自尊心吗
For what? For your own ego?
走你
There you go.
想证明你不止这点能耐吗
Trying to prove you're something more than you are?
你是个修车工 小跟班不是吗
You're a grease monkey and a sidekick, right?
就像爸经常说的
It's like what dad always said.
你永远一事无成 只会对自己失望的家伙
"You're never gonna do anything but disappoint yourself."
你忘了父亲说的后半句
You're forgetting the second part of what dad said.
如果不做目己
"Never gonna do anything but disappoint yourself
就只会让自己失望
if you don't be yourself."
来啊 杜根你保护不了你的家庭
Come on, Dugan. You can't protect your family.
他们今晚都得死全世界都得死
They're all gonna die tonight. The whole world is.
帕特这都是假的
Pat! It's not real!
都是假的 帕特
None of it is real, Pat.
考特尼小心身后
Courtney! Behind you!
♪
♪
♪
该死
Damn.
瑞克沙漏能用了吗
Rick, you get the hourglass working?
不行
No.
Okay, well, where are you going?
Okay, well, where are you going?
去战斗 瑞克
To fight. - Rick!
瑞克回来
Rick, come back!
抱歉孩子们
Sorry, boys.
我尽力了 联♥系♥了国内所有地方
Did the best I could. Called all around the state.
听有回收站这个时候都关门了
Every salvage yard's closed at this hour.
明天之前机器人哪也去不了
That robot ain't going anywhere till tomorrow.
我爸早知道今晚修不好
My dad knew it wouldn't be fixed tonight.
什么意思-他说过
What do you mean? - I mean, he said,
等星条修好就来
"Come by as soon as S.T.R.I.P.E. was working,"
但我一他是想保护你
but I-- - He's trying to protect you.
贾基姆我爸他孤立无援
Jakeem, he's going in without backup.
♪
我回来了
I'm back.
你们要中餐我带了中餐
You wanted Chinese, I got Chinese.
齐克 听我说·不不不
Zeek, now listen to me-- - No, no, no.
别解释
Don't try to explain.
啥别说
Don't say a word.
让我好好享受一下这一刻
Just let me take this in.
贾基姆麦克某人 我带了蛋卷
Jakeem, Mike, other guy, I got egg rolls,
肉沫炒饭北♥京♥烤鸭 吃啥都有
pork fried rice, Peking duck-- whatever you guys want.
他们没有
Well, you know, they didn't have...
人生处处是惊喜哇
Ain't life full of surprises?
天了噜
Oh, baby.
♪
快走 这里交给我们
Go. We'll help here.
我的时代来临了
It's my time.
我的时代
Mine!
我胜利在望
I am on the edge of victory!
♪
What up, bitch?
What up, bitch?
Yeah, kiss my giant metal ass!
Yeah, kiss my giant metal ass!
这也太爽
Yo, this is so dope!
告诉你哦一 小子许愿修好引擎
Tell you what, kid, wishing for that engine part
好使得邪乎
was a great trick.
♪
麦克-看见黄色的按钮了吗
Mike? - See that yellow button?
按下去全搞定
Press that sucker and get this done.
Cut that joker in half.
Cut that joker in half.
♪
耶
Oh, yeah!
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I was late.
从上海回来迷了个路
I got lost on the way back from Shanghai.
你去过亚的斯亚巴贝吗
Have you ever been to Addis Ababa?
超美的 但有点奇怪
It is so beautiful. I mean, it's weird.
有争议说-别墨迹了
There's some debate about... - Forget all that.
I wish you would electrocute Eclipso.
I wish you would electrocute Eclipso.
行啊
Oh, oh, okay.
行行行没问题铁汁
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you-- you got it, buddy.
Uh-oh.
Uh-oh.
Whoa.
Whoa.
麦克
Mike!
天蚀
Hey, Eclipso!
别碰他
Leave him alone.
你是来送死的吗
Have you come to simply die?
你没有超能力打败我
You have no super strength against me.
我还有超能力
I still have super strength.
能持续一个多小时
And it lasts more than an hour.
那特喵的是什么
What the heck is that? -
我朋友
A friend.
♪
不
No!
格兰迪
Grundy!
瑞克瑞克
Rick! Rick.
天空那股奇怪的能力在增强
That weird energy in the sky is growing.
出什么事
Something is going on.
所以我不能在这坐以待能
That's why I can't sit this out anymore.
♪
天啊 是你
Oh, my God. It's you.
♪
麦克 能听到吗-能
Mike, can you hear me? - Yeah.
爸控制装置锁住了
Dad, the controls are locked up.
你要重启系统
You're gonna need to reboot the system, okay?
而且要快
And quick.
爸你没事吧爸
Dad, you okay? Dad!
放开他
Let him go!
不
No!
考特尼快去求救
Courtney, go! Get help!
I'm gonna twist his arm right off.
I'm gonna twist his arm right off.
然后卸另一条
And then I'm gonna do the other.
我对你的家人和朋友做了这些
After all I've done to your friends and family,
你有什么感想
tell me, how do you feel?
快说要么弄死他
Tell me or he dies.
快说 快说
Say it! Say it!
说啊
Say it!
快说
Say it! Now!
我恨你
I hate you!
Ah.
Ah.
没错
Yes.
我做的一切伤害你和你的家人
Everything that I've done, hurting you and your family,
把你扔进阴影之地
throwing you into the Shadowlands,
突袭之夜
the assault tonight.
助长你内心所有的黑暗
All of the darkness within you grow,
丝仇恨就够
one thread of hatred is all I needed.
我现在对你抱有希望
I've got my hopes in you now,
因为你被选中拥抱黑暗
because you have chosen to embrace the darkness.
♪
我掌控着黑暗之力
I wield the power of darkness
和光明之力
and the power of light.
操控着两方能力
With control over both,
我现在要把世界合二为一
I now merge our world into one...
这样就能满足我
so that I may feed.
♪
妈爸
Mom! Dad!
他们要死了
They're going to die.
怎么把他们救出来
How do we get them out of there?
怎么办
What do we do?
怎么了
What's happening?
妈爸-贝丝
Mom! Dad! - Beth!
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表