剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
以及风力中心
and the wind's epicenter.
是的就在我们上面
Yup. It's right above us.
那是不是意味看钻石在里面
Does that mean the diamond's inside?
根据帕特的说法这是一种可能性
According to Pat, it's a possibility.
帕特在哪里-和迈克在一起
Where is Pat? - With Mike.
他准备来这里和我们见面
He's meeting us here.
他叫我们等他但
Said to wait, but--
怎么
What?
那是戴辛格先生的车
That's Mr. Deisinger's car.
戴辛格先生的车怎么这么晚了还在这里
What's Mr. Deisinger's car doing here so late?
如果钻石在里面
If the diamond is in there,
也可能是有麻烦了
he could be in trouble.
♪
♪
怎么了
What is it?
某种电子干扰
Some kind of electrical disturbance.
♪
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened in here?
戴辛格先生在哪儿
Where's Mr. Deisinger?
♪
♪
尤兰达
Yolanda.
尤兰达
Yolanda?
尤兰达
Yolanda?
尤兰达
Yolanda!
尤兰达停
Yolanda, stop!
♪
♪
♪
考特尼
Court?
什么东西
What is that?
是天蚀
Eclipso.
♪
贝丝 让开
Beth, move!
♪
他因为你而死
He's dead because of you.
他们两都是
They both are.
看这里瑞克
Over here, Rick.
到底谁才是怪物呢
Mm, who's the monster?
是他
Him?
还是你
Or you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
看看你的生活
Look at what's happening to your life.
在被撕裂
It's being ripped apart.
你都没时间陪这个家了
You don't have time for this family anymore.
你根本就不想要这个家
You never wanted this family!
各位
Guys!
我能修好的
I can fix this.
♪
我全看到
I see it all!
You stupid animal. You stupid animal!
You stupid animal. You stupid animal!
考特尼
Court!
戴辛格先生
Mr. Deisinger!
♪
黑暗钻石 是在你手上吗
The black diamond, do you have it?
我被它的黑暗蒙蔽了双眼
I am blinded by its darkness!
我什么也看不见只有黑暗
I see nothing, only darkness.
那你得看到光明
Then you need to see the light.
我能帮你
I think I can help you!
没人能帮我
No one can help me.
尔能看见光吗
Can you see the light?
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
抓住光
Grab it!
♪
♪
那些画去哪
Where did the paintings go?
我不知道
I don't know.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
♪
♪
戴辛格先生
Mr. Deisinger?
My muse.
My muse.
I lost my muse.
I lost my muse.
戴辛格先生怎么样
How's Mr. Deisinger?
在接受精神评估
Under psychiatric evaluation.
我跟他说你把东西忘在学校
I told him you forgot something at school
然后你找到了他
and that you found him.
他让我们看到了一些东西
He made us see things.
Things that...
Things that...
不是真实的东西
weren't really there.
就好像大蚀把戴辛格先生当作了媒介
It was like Eclipso was working through Mr. Deisinger.
太可怕了
It was so scary.
但他身上没有黑暗钻石么
But he didn't have the black diamond on him?
没有
No.
天蚀越来越强大了
Eclipso's getting stronger.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他的能力
I mean that his powers,
扩散到了黑暗钻石的以外
they're spreading beyond the black diamond.
♪
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我们看到了早餐但没看到你
We saw breakfast but not you.
Uh, Beth?
Uh, Beth?
我不能再装下去
I can't pretend anymore.
我找到了离婚文件
I found divorce papers.
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
我有权知道
I deserve to know!
Mm.
Mm.
这是我们共同的决定
It's a mutual decision.
是的我们只是
Yeah, we just, uh...
我们还没下定决心
We haven't decided to go through with it yet.
贝丝
Look, Beth...
尔知道这改变不了我们对你的爱 对吧
you know that doesn't change how much we love you, right?
我不明白
I don't understand.
♪
我真的需要去医院了
I really do need to get to the hospital,
但也许今晚我们一家人应该多谈谈
but maybe we should talk more tonight as a family.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah?
那就说好了 好吗
Let's--let's do that. All right?
Hey.
Hey.
♪
计划怎么变了 伯曼
Why is the plan changing, Burman?
不是四对四呢吗
I thought it was gonna be four on four.
忘了卡梅伦吧 他不值得我们大费周章
Forget Cameron. He wasn't worth the trouble.
有钻石帮我们就够了
The diamond is all the help we need.
什么东西
What is it?
是我控制的力量
It's power that I control.
那我们开始吧
So let's get on with it.
Oh, we are.
Oh, we are.
只是还有一个小问题要解决
There's just one more little piece to the puzzle.
♪
♪
♪
Greg, move your head!
Greg, move your head!
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表