剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Liar, liar. You are a liar.
但是妈妈我穿花裙子了
But, Mom, I got my flower dress on.
她会发现的你知道的
She's gonna find out. You know she will.
♪
骗子
Liar!
♪
我们一起来总结一下
So let's go over what we know.
你的护目镜可以看穿他制♥造♥的幻像
We know your goggles can see through his illusions.
这是我们的一个优势
That's one advantage we have over him.
很好
Good.
我们还知道星杖伤过天蚀一次
We also know the Staff hurt Eclipso before.
星杖也许还不够强大
The Staff may still be weak,
但如果我们能利用你的护目镜配合星权
but if we can use it with your goggles somehow,
也许我们就可以对付它了
maybe there's something we can do.
尤兰达也没有给我回电♥话♥
Yolanda hasn't called me back either.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
♪
爸
Dad?
♪
暖气停了吗
Is the heat out or something?
♪
爸
Dad?
♪
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
我们要找到布鲁斯·戈登
We're gonna find this Bruce Gordon
看他知道些什么
and see what he knows.
迈克奈德博士也是我的朋友 希尔维斯特
Dr. McNider was my friend, too, Sylvester.
我也想帮他的女儿
And, you know, I want to be a part of getting justice
主持正义
for his daughter.
我知道我不是你们中的员
Look, I know I'm not on the team.
但是拜托了 希尔维斯特这次不一样
But please, Sylvester, this is different.
我知道
I know it is.
天哪帕特她才10岁啊
God, Pat. She was only ten.
我们不能让这种事再发生了
We can't let this happen again.
♪
那是=阴影
Is that... - The Shade.
我去叫其他人-不用
I'll get the others. - No.
如果阴影想打架
If The Shade wanted to fight,
he wouldn't be staring us down in broad daylight.
he wouldn't be staring us down in broad daylight.
我们车♥库♥见
I'll meet you back at the garage.
但是希尔维斯特我觉得
But, Sylvester, I thought that--
去吧晚点再聊
Go, and we'll talk later
看你怎么能帮上忙
about getting you more involved.
好吧
Okay.
♪
谢谢你布雷迪·鲍勃
Thank you, Brady Bob.
我刚从缅因街过来
I'm here just off of Main Street in downtown.
你能看见我的身后
And as you can see behind me, the--
以每小时超过40英里的速度
Upwards of 40 miles an hour.
所有的
All the--
关闭了
Closed.
回家了
Gone home.
彻底地
Completely--
♪
♪
♪
♪
当白天过去
♪ When the day is done
你只剩自己
♪ And you're all alone
And your heart has been broken
♪ And your heart has been broken ♪
And torn
♪ And torn
这时我就会奔向你
♪ That's when I will run to you ♪
让你伤痛全无
♪ And stay till the hurt is all gone ♪
当乌云密布
♪ When the clouds are gray
♪
怎么回事
What happened?
希尔维斯特
Sylvester?
帕特帕特
Pat, Pat, uh,
我们面对的
what we're facing, it's not...
不是人类
human.
那是什么
What is it?
阴影把它叫做
The Shade called it a...
精神寄生物
spiritual parasite.
来自另外一个世界的生物
Like an otherworldly creature.
不知怎么的布鲁斯·戈登发现了它
Somehow, this Bruce Gordon found it.
它附在了他身上
And now it's possessed him.
这东西
I mean, this thing can make you see it
as anything it wants.
as anything it wants.
会让你器梦成直
It can make your nightmares come true.
他告诉我如何阻止
And he told me how we can stop it.
但阴影为什么会帮我们呢
But why would The Shade help us?
我看到他眼里的恐惧
I saw fear in his eyes
他告诉我 他曾面对过这东西
when he told me that he had faced it before.
这东西会杀人
I mean, this thing--
不管是大人
it murdered men, women,
还是孩子
children.
他把之称为
I mean, he called it...
真正的恶魔
real evil.
他说阻止它唯一的办法就是杀掉宿王
He said the only way to stop it is to kill the host.
杀掉宿主
Kill the host?
你说的这可是杀人哪
You're talking about killing another human?
宿主死了之后
When the host dies,
大蚀就会被迫回到钻石里去
Eclipso will be forced back into the diamond.
And as long as we don't touch it,
And as long as we don't touch it,
只要没人碰它
as long as no one does,
大蚀在里面就会无能为力
Eclipso will be powerless inside.
如果这东西附在了某人身上
Well, if this thing somehow possessed someone,
我们得帮他们驱除
we got to exorcise it.
我们得救他们
We have to save 'em.
这是正义协会的准则对吧
That's the code the JSA lives by, right?
这就是你奉行的准则
That's the code you live by.
是的当然
Yes, of course.
帕特
You're right, Pat.
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
♪
说得倒像
72 degrees? Yeah, right.
♪
♪
卡梅伦-嗨
Cameron? - Hey.
Hey, come in. Hey.
Hey, come in. Hey.
我被暴风雨困住了 我不知道该去哪儿
I got caught in the storm. I didn't know where else to go.
不没事的-不知道从哪里冒出来的雨
No, yeah, it's cool. - Came out of nowhere.
是啊 对我来说这是家常便饭了
Yeah, seems like a normal, everyday storm to me.
考特尼在吗
Is Courtney here?
在楼上
She's upstairs.
你妈在哪儿
Where's your mom?
来吧
Come on!
你好 芭芭拉
Hello, Barbara.
我们要好好叙叙旧,不是吗
We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?
Nice fire.
Nice fire.
我告诉过你 如果你想的话可以上去找考特尼
I told you, you can go up and see Courtney if you want.
我会的
I will.
能成为
Must be nice
这样一个家庭的一员一定很好
to be part of a family like this.
嗯是的
Uh, yeah.
你和你♥爸♥爸关系很好是吧
You and your dad are pretty close, huh?
是啊我和我爸也是
Yeah, I was close with my dad, too.
你确定你不冷吗
You sure you're not cold?
冷吗
Is it cold?
我八岁时就失去了母亲
You know, I lost my mother when I was eight.
你多大了-15
How old are you? - 15.
听以你比我多七年优势
So you got seven more years than I did.
等等 她是你的继母 对吧
Oh, wait, she's your stepmother, right?
所以我想她的死对你来说不会那么难过
So I guess her loss won't be that hard on you.
我是说 总不会
I mean, it won't be as bad
象你亲生母亲抛弃你时那么糟糕吧
as when your real mother abandoned you, will it?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一个朋友
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表