剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
-那次一样 考特妮 -让我们看看
- like Brainwave, Court. - Let's take a look
一些已经做到这点的文明
at some of the civilizations that have managed...
我不能再和以前一样了
I can't do what I did again.
我不会
I won't.
考特妮 约兰达
Courtney? Yolanda?
愿意回答吗
Care to answer?
我想你们正在交流这个话题
I assume you were conferring about the topic at hand.
在1521年
In 1521,
为什么阿兹特克文明突然消失了
why did the Aztec civilization suddenly disappear?
一个名叫科尔特斯的征服者
Well, this conquistador named Cortés,
他听起来就是个混♥蛋♥ 他侵略了阿兹特克
who sounds like a total jerk, conquered the Aztecs,
这很糟糕 对吧
so that was bad enough, right?
但与此同时 欧洲人带来了
But at the same time, the Europeans brought over
超级瘟疫
the super plague.
所以在这两者夹击之间
So between them both,
阿兹特克人没有机会抵抗
the Aztecs didn't stand a chance.
愿你安息 阿兹特克
RIP Aztecs.
没错 考特妮
Correct, Courtney.
我们会想出一个计划
We'll come up with a plan
不需要你做任何那种事
that doesn't involve anything remotely like that.
我保证
I promise.
你都是怎么知道这一切的
How did you know all of that?
事实就是 如果你好好读了
Turns out, if you actually read the book,
历史并没有那么难
history's not that hard.
毛莨路
那些曲奇多少钱
How much for those cookies?
-我们的计划是什么 -你会知道的
- What's our plan here? - You will see.
5美元
$5?
我不会为了一盒曲奇支付5美元
I'm not paying $5 for a box of cookies.
听着 莫莉 你给我们三盒饼干
Look, Molly, you give us three boxes of cookies
我们就会走人
and we walk away.
我为什么要给你们
Why should I?
因为如果你不配合 我们就把它们摔碎
Because we'll crush 'em if you don't.
交出来
Now hand them over.
没错 而且不要那些奶油酥饼
Yeah, and none of that shortbread stuff!
-对 -一个小女孩
- Yeah! - A little girl?
比平时还要恶劣
That's worse than usual.
我不会给你免费的曲奇
I'm not gonna give you free cookies.
你不会给我们免费的曲奇吗
Oh, you're not gonna give us free cookies?
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go!
-快走 -妈妈
- Let's go! - Mom!
霹雳精灵 我希望你让他们停下来
Thunderbolt, I wish you'd make 'em stop.
没问题
You got it!
停
这太好了
That's great.
看看他们吓成什么样子
Look at how freaked out they are.
停
怎么回事
What is this?
好 这很好
O-okay, that's--that's good.
现在你可以停了
You can stop now.
不行 除非他们停下来
Well, I can't until they do.
快跑
Run!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
跑
Run!
别担心 我们会想办法的
Don't worry, we're gonna figure this out.
事情正在好转
Things are looking up from here.
迈克
Mike?
猜猜谁是美国正义协会的最新成员
Guess who's the newest member of the Justice Society of America?
我
Me.
你是说我们
You mean us! Ta-da!
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
发生了什么
What's going on?
抱歉 指示牌添麻烦了
Sorry about the sign.
这群人真难伺候
Tough crowd, right?
我知道你从正义协会本部
I knew you took the other stuff
拿了别的东西
from the JSA headquarters,
但你没和我说你拿走了那支笔
but you didn't tell me you took the pen.
-我忘了 -考特
- I forgot about it! - Okay, Court,
我和你说过那很危险
I told you it was dangerous.
差点会害死人的
Somebody could have been killed.
那你一开始就该把所有的事
Well, you should've told me everything about it
都告诉我
in the first place.
具体一点
You know, been specific.
你得把愿望说得很具体
You gotta be real specific with the wishing,
-我告诉你 -不 迈克
- let me tell you, pal. - No, Mike.
不要再许愿
No more wishes.
杜根先生 但如果这个精灵真的能实现愿望
But, Mr. Dugan, if this genie really grants wishes,
也许它也能修补护目镜
maybe he could fix the goggles?
-或是找到阴影 -打败他
- Or find The Shade? - And stop him.
相信我 他只会制♥造♥更多麻烦
Trust me, he'd just cause more trouble.
我吗
Me?
不是你 迈克 是霹雳精灵
No, not you, Mike, The Thunderbolt.
虽然它不是许愿猴爪 但是也差不多
He's not exactly a living monkey's paw, but he's close.
我想它能听到你说话
I think he can hear you.
而且这和猴子有什么关系
Also, what's this got to do with monkeys?
把笔给我
Okay, give me the pen.
-不 -立刻给我
- No. - Now!
你是说我控制不了它吗
You're saying I can't handle it.
没人能
Nobody can.
抱歉 迈克 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, all right, Mike? I really am.
只是霹雳精灵太变化莫测了
It's just that The Thunderbolt, he's too unpredictable.
把笔给我吧
Give me that.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来它喜欢和老大一起
Guess he likes hanging with the boss.
现在就叫它出来
Call him out here right now.
我要单独和霹雳精灵谈谈
I want to speak to The Thunderbolt alone.
超酷
Sowkewl.
维修站
还是到处乱跑
Still zipping around, I see.
不敢相信你造了这个
I can't believe you built this!
如果星侠看到的话
If Starman had seen it,
我相信他会把你从跟班
I'm sure he would have promoted you
提升到高级跟班
from sidekick to, like, senior sidekick
或是他会很开心的
or, you know, he would have been happy!
这不是玩具
Yeah, well, it's not a toy.
所以现在有新正义协会了
So there's a new JSA now?
但你知道这样的人生有多危险
Yeah, but you know how dangerous this life can be,
就算有你这样的超能力
and even with power like yours,
约翰尼还是死了
Johnny died.
我还记得他最后一次许愿时的笑容
I remember his smile when he made that last wish
然后他就不见了
and then... he was gone.
他最后一个愿望是什么
Yeah, so what was his last wish?
希望我会找到一个新朋友
That I'd find a new friend.
迈克 为什么选择他
Mike? Why him?
你知道选人的方式
You know how it works.
我只能选一个和我相像的人当搭档
I can only pick someone like me to be partners with.
一个觉得自己孤独无助的人
Someone who feels completely and utterly alone.
他真的是这种感受吗
That's really how he feels?
现在吗 是的
Right now? Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你们投票了吗
So did you guys have a vote yet?
我已经是正义协会成员了
Am I in the JSA,
还是说得先被人愚弄一番
or do I have to go through some hazing first?
-没有愚弄 -那就好
- There's no hazing. - Great.
那我是其中一员了吧
So I'm in, right?
不是由我说了算
It's not up to me.
是你说了算 你就是正义协会的老大
Yeah, it is. You're, like, the JSA's leader.
但帕特是你♥爸♥
But Pat's your dad.
这是我无法驳回的否决权
That's veto power I can't overrule.
他当时也和你说不行
He told you no too.
拜托 考特 想想看
Come on, Court, think about it.
想想我们会打倒的坏人
All the bad guys we'll be able to take down.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表