剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我们都有谁呢
Okay, who have we got here?
艾萨克·博温
Isaac Bowin?
-在 -什么
- Here. - What was that?
在
Here!
-约什·卡里洛 -在
- Josh Carillo. - Here.
马茨·卡里洛
Matz Carillo.
那个拿着绿灯的女生是谁
So who's this green llama girl?
是绿灯侠
It's Green Lantern.
其实帕特认为她是他女儿
And Pat actually thinks she's his daughter.
难道他不该这么想吗
Well, why shouldn't he?
因为这镇上的人往往
Because there's a history of people in this town
都不是自己口中所说的人
not being who they say they are.
没有一位叫里克·哈里斯的吗
So no Rick Harris?
我没看到里克
I don't see Rick.
布勒
Bueller?
我打了一早上的电♥话♥给你 你在哪呢
I've been trying you all morning. Where are you?
出门了 什么事
Out. What's up?
镇上来了位新英雄
There's a new superhero in town.
什么
What?
你觉得怎么样 杜根
Well, what do you think, Dugan?
我觉得很好 齐克
Well, I think it's great, Zeek.
火焰还是有点弱
The flame's still a little weak,
但我很快就会想办法搞定
but I'll have that fixed in a jiffy.
明天见 杜根
See you tomorrow, Dugan.
小姐
Miss.
从哪开始呢 杜根先生
So where do we start, Mr. Dugan?
不如从头开始吧
Well, why don't we start at the beginning?
你是从哪得来这枚戒指的
So where'd you get the ring?
我爸留给我的
It was left for me by my dad.
开始发光
It started glowing,
吸引着我
pulling at me.
这枚戒指一直都这样吗
The ring worked that entire time?
难道不是吗
Why wouldn't it?
据我所知
Well, just according to what I know,
阿兰每天得用戒指给灯笼充电
Alan had to recharge the ring once a day using the lantern,
但也许我记错了
but, you know, maybe I'm remembering wrong.
我们看看是否能看看灯的内部
Well, let's see if we can take a look inside,
了解一下
learn something.
发生了什么事
What just happened?
以前是
Okay, the way it was,
能量会随着你父亲的情绪做出反应
the power reacted to your father's emotions,
所以看来你有点焦虑
so you seem like you're feeling anxious.
也许你让灯笼也焦虑了
Maybe you made the lantern anxious too.
戒指到底能做什么
What does the ring actually do?
首先
Well, for one thing,
它可以创造出你想要它创造的东西
it can create anything that you will it to.
我该怎么做
How would I even do that?
在你脑海中想象一样事物
Just think of something, picture it in your head.
慢慢来
Hey, just-- just take your time, okay?
别着急
There's no rush.
想象一个东西 好吗
Just imagine an object, all right?
想到什么都行
Just whatever comes into your mind.
有了
There we go!
你做到了
Hey, you did it!
她一看到帕特就疯了 就像他的粉头似的
She went crazy meeting Pat, like, she was his biggest fan.
那确实有点奇怪
Well, sure, that's a little weird,
但你为什么这么怀疑她
but what makes you so suspicious?
她非常有礼貌
She was super polite.
她修了桌子 还做了煎饼
She fixed the table. She made pancakes.
她还做煎饼哦
She made pancakes?
这姑娘突然出现
This girl shows up,
闯进我家 带着灯 把我炸飞
breaks into my house, takes the lantern, blasts me,
突然她就和帕特成了最好的朋友
and suddenly she's best friends with Pat,
还说自己是超级英雄的女儿
saying she's a superhero's daughter
我们只能无条件地
and we're just supposed to believe it all
相信这一切
without question, you know?
这些挺好吃的
These are actually really good.
确实不错
They are really good.
你永远无法逃离她
You'll never escape her.
有人吗
Hello?
距离蓝谷两英里
-芭芭拉·惠特摩尔 -我在
- Barbara Whitmore? - Yes.
我保证不会占用很长时间的
I won't take but a moment's time, promise.
你是哪位
And you are?
理查德·斯威夫特 为您效劳
Richard Swift, at your service.
你需要我做什么 斯威夫特先生
How may I help you, Mr. Swift?
我名片上写着
Well, as my card says,
作为一名收藏家
I deal in things both old
我和古老而新奇的东西打交道
and curious, as a collector.
我的爱好之一是魔术
And one of my many passions is magic.
准确地说是舞台魔术
Stage magic, that is.
我注意到已故的威廉·扎里克
It's come to my attention that the late William Zarick
有一些引人注目的魔术道具收藏
had a noteworthy collection of magical stage props
这些藏品目前在
and sundries from the past now held in trust
同一个美国梦的藏家手中
by the same American Dream.
-威廉·扎里克吗 -他是蓝谷议员
- Williams Zarick? - A councilman in Blue Valley,
如果我没搞错的话
if I'm not mistaken,
但也是著名的收藏家
but a well-known...collector.
你认识扎里克先生吗
Did you know Mr. Zarick?
仅仅是略有耳闻
Merely by reputation.
芭芭拉
Barbara...
我就直说了
I'm going to cut to the chase.
如果美国梦卖♥♥给我扎里克的藏品
If the American Dream were to sell me Zarick's collection,
我会出高价买♥♥下
I'd probably pay a ridiculously high sum for it.
我先看看藏品在哪里
Well, let me see where the collection is stored
以及委员会是否愿意出♥售♥
and if the committee wants to sell it,
然后我会给你反馈
and I'll get back to you.
太好了
Excellent.
真奇怪 这张名片
There's no contact info, which is strange
上面居然没有联♥系♥方式 恕我直言
for a business card, if you don't mind me saying.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch with you,
既然我都来了
but while I'm here,
我还是好好欣赏一下蓝谷吧
I may as well explore all that is Blue Valley.
顺便问一下 哪里能喝到像样的茶
By chance, where might I find a decent cup of tea?
去里奇餐厅吧
You could try Richie's.
就在街边
It's just right down the street.
里奇餐厅
Richie's.
太好了
Sounds delightful.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
理查德·斯威夫特
难以置信
That is incredible.
你们看到了吗
Do you guys see that?
看到了
Oh, yeah.
你好 考特妮
Hi, Courtney.
怎么了
What's going on?
你就是约兰达吧
You must be Yolanda, right?
我能叫你野猫吗
Or I can call you Wildcat.
里克和贝丝都跟我说了你的事
Rick and Beth told me all about you.
你有一颗战士的心
You've got a heart of a fighter.
真厉害
So inspiring.
我想泰德·格兰特也会这么想吧
I bet Ted Grant would feel the same too.
我是杰妮
I'm Jennie.
叫我约兰达就好
Yolanda is fine.
所以你跟她说过我们小队的事了
So, uh, you told her about the team?
-为什么 -因为她是传人 考特妮
- Why? - Because Jennie's a legacy, Court.
像里克那样真正的传人
A real one, like Rick.
所以你才来这里吗
So is that why you're here?
因为你知道有新的美国正义协会了
Because you found out about the new JSA?
-考特妮 -别说了 帕特
- Hey, Court-- - No, Pat!
如果她昨晚是敲门的 我也不至于这么怀疑
I wouldn't be so skeptical if she would have knocked
但她是闯进来的
on our door last night, but she broke in.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表