剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
这是怎么回事阴影
What is going on? - Shade?
查尔斯
Charles.
没错把阴影之地带到世界上
Oh, yes, bringing the Shadowlands to the world
正是我需要的那种尊麻白兰地
was just the nettle brandy I needed.
超棒 哦
Tip top. Oh.
救你的父母 你知道吧 是额外的奖励
Saving your parents was, you know, it was a bonus.
整一出死在剧院里的戏又是怎么回事
What was the whole death scene in the theater about?
哦查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
你知道我一直有戏剧大赋
You know I've always had a flair for the dramatic.
♪
走吧我在外面等你
Come now, I'll see you outside.
贝丝等一下
Beth, just wait a second.
贝丝我们不知道发生了什么
Beth, we don't understand what's happening.
你穿的是什么这个人是谁
What are you wearing? And who is this man?
他是一个超级英雄 我也是
He's a superhero. Me too.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我稍后再解释 好吗
I'll explain later, okay?
呆在这里就好这里很安全
Just stay here. It's safer.
你们俩都应该感到非常自豪
You both should be very proud.
来吧
Come on!
辛迪
Cindy?
Eww.
Eww.
管他呢
Whatever.
考特尼
Oh, my God. Courtney.
我们得杀了她不
We have to kill her. - No!
我们得杀了寄主 尤兰达
We have to kill the host, Yolanda.
只能这样
That's how it works.
以前的正义协会可能会这么做但我们不会
Hey, the old JSA might have done that, but we're not.
别傻了-你不许伤害考特尼
Don't be an idiot. - You're not hurting Courtney.
我们去拿星杖 阻止这一切
We get the Staff and stop whatever's going on.
这是关键 明白了吗
That's the key, you got it?
明白了吗
Got it?
打他
Fight him!
你不想象不到我有什么
You have no idea what I possess.
The Staff is a conduit of spiritual enlightenment.
The Staff is a conduit of spiritual enlightenment.
创造本身的力量
The power of creation itself.
只有一个人能控制它
And only one can control it.
只有一个人可以
Only one!
只有一个可以
Only one.
Well... -
Well... -
也许是两个
Maybe two.
星侠-帕特
Starman? - Pat!
♪
听着孩子 我还在努力搞清状况
Listen, kid, I'm still catching up,
但如果你能使用星杖那么你就是被选中的人
but if the Staff works for you, then you are chosen.
是有原因的 和这个怪物战斗
For a reason. Fight this monster.
不
No.
你父亲不想要你
You are unwanted by your father.
你没有资格
You are unworthy.
没人爱你
You are unloved!
♪
考特尼 你可以解脱了
Courtney, you can break free.
做你自己就这样
Be yourself. That's all.
资源全
♪
你好啊 兄弟我们错过了什
Hey there, bud. What did we miss?
我们的女儿把我们救了出来
Our daughter broke us out.
伯曼打了电♥话♥来是的
Burman called. - I did.
我即是永恒
I am forever.
我无止境
I am not finished.
你有-他已经变弱了
Yes, you are. - He is weakened.
那些号♥令光明的人需要迅速行动
Those who command the light-- I'd act quickly.
我许愿这家伙完蛋
I wish this guy was toast.
如你所愿
As you wish.
我说考特尼
Courtney.
西尔维斯特
Sylvester.
♪
佳那家伙真变吐司 是吧
Wow. That guy really is toast, huh?
至少我们没杀他
Well, at least we didn't kill him.
我们该怎么办
What do we do with it?
把它放在安全的地方
Put it someplace safe.
噢就是有点烧焦了
Oh, you know, it's a little burnt.
是有点烧焦了是的
It's a little burnt, yeah.
终于感觉到了夏天
Finally feels like summer.
终于感觉一切都会好起来了
Finally feels like things are gonna be okay.
会的只要我们在一起
They will. As long as we're all together.
♪
你正式回来了
You're back for good, right?
♪
嗯对
I'm back.
♪
我得走了
I've gotta run soon.
有些事情要处理
Have some things to take care of.
我也该走了
I should get going too.
我得跟恰克道别
I've got to say goodbye to Chuck.
你呢 小考
What about you, Court?
星侠是怎么回事
What's the deal with Starman?
我以为星侠已经死了
I thought Starman was dead.
我们还以为麦克奈德博士也死了
Yeah, we thought Dr. McNider was dead too.
但你看到他的户体了帕特
But you saw his body, Pat.
是啊
I did.
希尔维斯特说过会儿解释的
Sylvester said he'd explain it later.
当他触碰星杖时 我能感觉至
When he touched the Staff, I could sense it somehow.
星杖也可以
The Staff could too.
它以前是属于他的
It belonged to him before.
你觉得他是来拿回去的吗
Do you think he came here to take it back?
在我们开始担心别的事情之前
Hey, can we, like, take a break for a minute
能不能先休息一下
before we start worrying about something new?
听着天蚀被摧毁
Listen, Eclipso's been destroyed.
世界安全了 别的我们会想办法的
The world is safe, and we're going to figure it out.
我保证
Okay? I promise.
谢谢你帕特不客气
Thanks, Pat. - You're welcome.
因为你
We beat Eclipso because of you.
♪
我们也找了帮手
Well, we had some help.
辛迪·伯曼
From Cindy Burman.
所罗门·格兰迪 阴影
Solomon Grundy. The Shade.
就连科克们也来
Even the Crocks showed up.
是啊 但那都是因为你
Yeah, but it was because of you.
♪
天蚀说每个人都有黑暗面是对的
Eclipso was right about there being darkness
你知道吗
in everyone, you know?
Sometimes we feel anger
Sometimes we feel anger
or jealousy or hatred,
or jealousy or hatred,
即使我们不愿意
even if we don't want to.
我想那是真的
I suppose that's true.
但是天蚀不明白的是
But the thing Eclipso did not understand
母个人都有善良的一面
is that there's good in everyone too.
我们每一个人都是
Every single one of us.
最后大蚀所做的只是让
In the end, all Eclipso did was
我更加相信人类
make me believe in people even more.
所以星杖才选了你
That's why the Staff picked you.
我不是来拿回星杖的考特尼
I'm not here to take it back, Courtney.
但也许我能告诉你它的真正本事
But maybe I can show you what it can really do.
是吗那太棒了
Yeah? Uh, that would be amazing.
不是超棒
Yeah, no, very amazing.
但等暑期班结束后再说好吗
But after summer school, all right, okay?
学校吗-是的
School? - Yeah.
超级英雄不需要上学
Superheroes don't need school.
♪
你确定这么快就走吗
Are you sure you want to leave so soon?
我们还有房♥间
We have plenty of room.
我想你需要为希尔维斯特
I think you have another impending houseguest
担心
to worry about with Sylvester.
我得去找我妻子
I need to go find my wife.
我已经找到
Um, I already did.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表