剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
去年在这个法庭上
How many times in the last year
扬克斯有多少次
has the City of Yonkers been in this courtroom
使自己困于危机的边缘
at the brink of a crisis of its own making?
三次还是四次
Three? Four?
这个案子在两年前就已经敲定了
This case was decided over two years ago.
十八个月前法♥院♥就颁布了救助令
This court issued its remedy order 18 months ago.
尽管扬克斯市议会最终进行了投票
To vote in favor of the overall remedy,
赞成执行整个救助令
as the Yonkers City Council has finally managed to do,
但这并不足够
is insufficient.
1988年 一月
扬克斯必须尽快通过这个在指定地点
Yonkers must approve a plan to build specific houses
建造公共住房♥的计划
at specific locations.
如果扬克斯政♥府♥继续忽视法♥院♥的命令
If Yonkers officials continue to ignore this court's order
并且直到30号♥的周三还不通过
and by 30 Thursday do not approve 200 units of public housing
在锯木厂河大道东边
to be built at specific locations
建造两百个单元公共住房♥的计划
east of the Saw Mill River Parkway,
我将宣判扬克斯市藐视法庭
I will find the City of Yonkers in contempt.
除此之外 每天都将处以罚款
In addition, I will impose a daily fine,
开始的第一天征收一百美金
beginning at $100 the first day
从那以后数额将每天成倍增加
and doubling every day thereafter
直到扬克斯破产为止
until Yonkers is bankrupt.
现在是关键时刻 先生们
This is the moment of truth, gentlemen.
法官大人 我请求暂且休庭
Your Honor, I'd like to request a recess
让我和我的委托人商量一下
so I can confer with my client.
好吧 已经快到午餐时间了
Well, it's approaching lunchtime.
那我们两点再开庭吧
Why don't we reconvene at 2:00?
休庭 两点开庭
Court stands in recess until then.
全体起立
All rise.
-我们一直在挑战他的忍♥耐极限 -没错
- You can see we've worked his last nerve. - Yeah.
我们现在不能有任何的懈怠
We don't have any slack here.
-先生们 午餐愉快 -你们也是
- Gentlemen, enjoy your lunch. - You, too.
让法官去死吧
You know, to hell with him.
我们再次上诉 这次我们去最高法♥院♥
We appeal again. We go to the Supreme Court.
不管输赢 我们碰碰运气吧
Win or lose, we take our shot.
隆戈议员 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Councilman Longo, what the fuck?
我知道 但是我们必须要找到解决方法
I know, but there's got to be a way out of this.
这个该死的法官 他把我逼急了
This goddamn judge, he's shoving it so far up my ass,
-我喉咙都火烧火燎了 尼克 -尼尔 如果他开始
- I can feel it in my throat, Nick. - Neil, he starts--
他从一百美元起罚
he starts fining us 100 bucks
并且每天加倍 我们什么时候会陷入窘迫
and doubles it every day, when do we start hurting?
整个城市经营预算低于三亿美元
The entire city operating budget is just under 300 million.
所以反向推算的话 二十二天后
So working backwards, we exceed that on...
就会超出预算
...day 22.
清楚了吗 伙计们
Clear enough, guys?
扬克斯市三个星期后就会破产
In three weeks, the City of Yonkers goes bankrupt.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
他们终于知道厉害了吧
At last, they see the light?
桑德刚才都要火烧法庭了
Sand was breathing fire in there.
他们现在无路可退了
Now they're singed.
一旦他们穿过三区
Once they cross the Triborough,
到布朗克斯北边一点
a little north of the Bronx,
这件事情就不会那么上纲上线了
this thing, it becomes a lot less real.
对那些家伙而言这是场噩梦
It's like a bad dream to these guys,
他们却会相互安慰说道“总会没事的”
and they'll tell each other, "It'll all be okay somehow."
扬克斯市那些善良的白人
The good white folk of Yonkers
朝他们背后来了一巴掌 然后告诉他们
give 'em a slap on the back and tell 'em,
“你要鼓起勇气 站出来对抗那些黑人 犹太人律师
"You be courageous, stand up to those blacks, those Jew lawyers,
和那些该死的自♥由♥派法官”
goddamn liberal judges."
哈
Ah.
-怎么了 -嘿
- What? - Hey.
我知道 只是因为这个案子
I know, it just-- this case.
我发誓 每次想到这个案子 我就会变得愤世嫉俗
I swear, every time I worry I'm getting too cynical,
我甚至都不能保持平和的心态
I see I'm not even keeping peace.
你觉得新市长怎么样
What do you think of the new mayor?
-那个小孩 -没错
- The kid? - Yeah.
-我们待会见 -嗯 好的
- I'll meet you there. - All right, okay.
这件事会把他搞垮的
This is gonna eat him up.
啊 小伙子
Ah, muchacho.
每个人拿一块曲奇
One cookie each, please!
罗伯托 别让大家在街道上骑车 拜托
Roberto, don't let them ride in the street, please.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
嘿 伙计们 别在街道上骑车
Hey, guys, don't ride in the street!
卡门 这下他们都在街道上了
Carmen, here they're all in the street.
我知道 但是如果我叫他们不要骑到街上去
I know, but if I pretend to yell at them about that,
他们就更不敢骑到大道上去
they won't ride on the avenida.
没错吧
Es verdad.
我还是不知道为什么
I still don't understand why
我们不能上述驳回第二巡回法♥院♥的裁定
we can't appeal the Second Circuit decision.
你可以 但是你没有一个可以站得住脚的理由
You can. But you don't really have a leg to stand on
而且宪法上也没有相关依据
and there are no constitutional grounds.
-但是理论上我们可以上诉 -然后再输一次
- But we could appeal, technically. - And lose.
也许联邦巡回法♥院♥的法官
Maybe the full Circuit isn't as liberal
并不像这三个法官一样属于自♥由♥派
as the three who handed down this decision.
-也许 -普拉特法官和迈纳法官都是里根任命的
- Maybe. - Judges Pratt and Miner were Reagan appointees.
我们在法律依据上已经输了
We lost on the merits.
听着 此时此刻你们应该做的是
Look, here and now, you guys need to make
努力按桑德说的制定计划
a good faith effort to comply with Sand.
提出一个你们可以认同并坚持的方案
Come up with a plan you can live with and stick to it.
我觉得法官挺看重在四个学院点那里建住房♥
I think the judge is pretty much wedded to the four School sites.
三十号♥学院点
You know, the School 30 site
就在我内华达大街的房♥子后面
is right behind my house over by Nevada Avenue.
而且我的选区里已经有个规划点了
And I already got a site in my district.
别看我啊
Don't look at me.
我那里的沃尔特·惠特曼学校已经有规划点了
I already ate the Walt Whitman School site.
没错 我告诉你
Yeah, you know what? I got news for you.
我们要么不选内华达大街
All right, we're gonna lose Nevada Avenue
要么我们免谈
or we got no deal.
如果一定要建房♥ 我可以接受小一点的规划点
If I have to, I could live with a small site, you know,
建在米德兰的萨拉·劳伦斯学校那里
down on Midland, over by Sarah Lawrence,
但是绝对不能在我的后院
but not, you know, in my backyard.
你刚不会是说...
You did not just--
那确实是我的后院
That is actually my backyard.
听着 木已成舟
Look, this train's left the station.
作为你们的律师 我们现在要尽量避免损失
We're your lawyers. We're just trying to prevent a wreck.
如果我们现在就开始 在选举初期
If we do it now, early in the term,
这件事情会陷入热议
it'll get hot for a while,
但是在下一次选举之前就会平复下来
but it'll cool down before the next election.
上帝啊 太他妈烦了
Jesus, this is a bitch.
所以民众才缴那么多税 对吧
Hey, it's what they pay us the big bucks for, right?
她说孩子出生前 我们可以一直住在这儿
She said we could stay here till the baby comes.
她为人很随和 你会知道的
She's cool with it. You'll see.
之前从来没走过这条路
Never been over this way before.
没错 马尔福德很早之前就建好了
Yeah, well, they built Mulford a long time back.
开放的时候 这儿都是白人
When they opened it, it was all white people.
盖米搬进来的时候 大多数还是白人
When Gammy moved in, it was still mostly white people.
孩子出生以后 一个房♥间根本不够
You know we're gonna need more than one room when the baby comes.
听着 我们不会永远住在这里的
Look, we ain't gonna be here forever.
你在干嘛 不过来帮我一把吗
Now, what you doin'? You ain't gonna help out?
不 我喜欢看男人为我搬东西
No, I like a man carrying stuff for me.
-你喜欢这样 是吗 -没错
- You like this, huh? - Yeah.
恩 好吧
Oh, okay.
看看我的厉害
Check this out.
哇
Whoo!
-耶 宝贝儿 -噢 小心点
- Yeah, baby. - Ooh, watch out.
该死 你这小子
Damn, boy.
-哇啊 -宝贝儿
- Whoo. - Baby.
我能行的 你喜欢吗
You got it. You like that?
干的漂亮 宝贝儿
Good job, babe.
请就座
Please be seated.
-麦克艾米斯先生 -法官大人
- Mr. McAmis? - Your Honor.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表