剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
淡定
Calm down.
不 对不起 我不是在吼你
No, I'm sorry. I'm not yelling at you.
只是开玩笑 对不起
Joke. Sorry.
好的 我们有了新的进展
Okay, I understand there are new developments.
我们在现场有一批记者团
We have a crew standing by live.
所以 现在让我们来到马蒂内利竞选总部
So, now we'll be going to Martinelli campaign headquarters,
前市长正在对支持者们发表演讲
where the former mayor is now addressing supporters.
我想感谢每位志愿者
I wanna thank everybody who volunteered
不仅是这次竞选 是每一次竞选
not only for this campaign, but for all my campaigns.
-能在任六期非常荣幸 -真有你的
- It has been a real honor to serve six terms. - Oy vey.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你抓住了最后一次机会 安吉洛
You gave it one last run, Angelo.
-我的确做到了 不是吗 -是的 先生
- I did, didn't I? - Yes, sir.
-做的不错 安吉 -谢谢
- Good try, Ange. - Thank you.
好吧 我总是说
Well, I always say,
上天注定的事情一定会到来
what is meant to be is meant to be.
在这件事上 上天注定了
In this case, it was meant to be
我从切马那只松鼠那里夺得足够的票数
that I suck enough votes away from that squirrel Chema
打败那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
to finish the son of a bitch.
尽管我们已经发挥了最好的水平
And although we gave it our best shot,
特伦斯·扎勒斯基还是以微弱的优势赢了我们
Terence Zaleski did just a little bit better.
是啊 那些狗屁投票 皮特 看看你现在的样子
Yeah, all those chickenshit votes, Pete. Look at you now.
就在刚才 我给特伦斯·扎勒斯基打电♥话♥向他表示祝贺
A few moments ago, I called Terence Zaleski to congratulate him.
怎么了
Yeah?
好了 第四区和第八区的选票要公布了
Okay, Fourth and Eighth Wards are coming in now,
情况会有所好转的 对吧
so this should be better, right?
-我们的竞选活动做的不错 -好吧
- We ran a good campaign. - All right.
不用 我知道了 谢谢
Yeah, no. I got it, thanks.
嘿
- - Hey!
尼克 真的很接近了
It's really close, Nick.
不管怎样我们都差了几票
It's gonna be a few votes either way.
你说哪个区 你拿到第四区和第八区的选票了吗
What wards do you got? You got Fourth and Eighth?
是的 完整票数
Yeah, complete.
好吧 让我看看 我一会打给你
Okay, let me-- I'm gonna call you back.
在我看来
Yeah, 'cause in my head,
就算把第四区和第八区的选票算进去
even after the Fourth and Eighth Wards come in,
我也还差四十多票呢 是吗
I'm still down like 40 votes, right?
靠 还差四十票 真该死
Fuck, 40 votes. Shit.
好吧
Okay.
这么说来 我的市长一职
So maybe I'm about to get knocked off
就要被某个就职于
from my own council seat by some
公共工程部的傻子替代了
fool that works for the Department of Public Works
而且他还是人生第一次参与竞选
and is running for office for the first time in his life.
今晚可真是不顺心啊
- That's not such a good night. -
谢谢大家 谢谢你吉姆
Thank you all. Thank you, Jim.
扎勒斯基看起来很高兴
Zaleski looks happy.
这五十年来 我们终于有一位强大的市长
For the first time in 50 years, we have a strong mayor.
这本应该是你的席位 尼基
This should have been you, Nicky.
他能当上市长只是因为
The only reason he's mayor is because
你为了党派的利益做出了让步
you stepped aside for the good of the party.
-哦 是这样吗 老妈 -文尼·雷斯蒂亚诺
- Oh, yeah, Ma, is that why? Zaleski: - Vinni Restiano!
我为了党派的利益才这样做吗
Is that why I did it, for the good of the party?
我是说 我在这里
I mean, here-- here I am,
等着我的大本营的投票结果 希望能扳回一城
waiting for the last returns to carry my own home district.
我凭什么认为我能打赢扎勒斯基
What makes me think I could've beat Zaleski
或者其他人呢
or any of these guys?
四十票不算什么 尼克 你还有机会
40 votes is nothing, Nick. You can make that up.
迈克说的对 缺席选票会对你有利
Mike's right, the absentee ballots are gonna favor you.
好吧
Yeah, right. Okay.
现在剩啥捞啥吧 好吗
Let's go salvage "Whatsever" Left, all right?
至少是副市长
Deputy mayor at least.
我可以在接下来的四年里跪舔扎勒斯基
I can lick Zaleski's shoes for the next four years.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
他在那儿
There he is.
-尼克 -嘿
- Nick! - Hey.
我回来了
I am back!
他们把我放逐野外
They put me out to pasture,
不过我还是回到了这该死的政坛
but I found my way back to the fuckin' barn!
我真为你高兴 文尼
I'm really glad for you, Vinni.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
我最后一次看的时候 你还领先好几百票呢
The last time I checked, you were up a few hundred votes--
不 我现在落后几十票
No, I'm down a few dozen now,
所以我们要重新计票 但是
so it's gonna come down to a recount, but...
也许缺席选票能帮上忙
maybe the absentee ballots.
缺席者肯定会支持你的 尼基
Absentees will favor you, Nicky.
你知道的
You know this.
-亲爱的奈伊 别让他灰心丧气 -不会的
- Nay, honey, do not let him get down. - I won't.
你知道 他会挺过这一难关的
You know, he'll squeeze this one out.
-一定会 -别担心
- We will. - Don't worry.
-恭喜你 文尼 -谢谢你 我只是 唐尼
- Congrats, Vinni. - Thanks. I just-- Donny!
安吉拉 你准备好投票了吗
Come on, Angela. You ready to vote?
我的理由是我向大众传达了改革的讯息
The reason is my message of reform.
-特里 嘿 -我认为
- Terry, hey. - And I think...
投票支持我的人响应了这一点
the voters responded to that.
只有六个
Only six!
投票结果
Woman on TV: ...votes counted.
特里·扎勒斯基 一位名不见经传的州众议员
Terry Zaleski, a state assemblyman who is certainly
不如两位主要竞争对手有名气的他
not as well-known as his two main opponents,
出乎意料地得到了三成选票
appears to be the new mayor of Yonkers,
看来新一任市长非他莫属
having captured 30% of the vote.
其中一位对手 安吉洛·马蒂内利
One of his opponents, Angelo Martinelli...
-市长先生你好啊 -你好 纽♥约♥时♥报♥先生
- Mr. Mayor. - Mr. New York Times.
即使在竞选之夜 你也依旧难觅踪迹啊
You're still a tough man to track down, even on election night.
-有烟吗 -这是我最后一根
- Got a smoke? - It's my last one.
你还想从我这里得到什么
What do you still want from me?
今晚的竞选人里甚至都没有我
I'm not even on the ballot tonight.
皮特·切马的功劳
Pete Chema saw to that.
嗯 是啊
Mm. Yeah, he did.
然而扎勒斯基设法打败了切马 不是吗
And Zaleski sought to beat Chema, didn't he?
你是否觉得今晚的结果
Do you see tonight as a repudiation
让扎勒斯基和他的民♥主♥党取得胜利
of your anti-housing position
是对你反对建房♥计划的一种否定
to have Zaleski and the Democrats win?
否定什么
What repudiation?
你对建房♥计划万般阻挠 但你输了
You fought the housing, you lost.
那些愿意建房♥的人取得了胜利
The guys willing to build the housing have won.
你想发表一下看法吗 市长先生
Care to comment, Mr. Mayor?
维娜 你能找到遥控器吗
Verna, can you find the remote,
看看球赛是不是还在播
see if the game's still on?
我不在乎别人怎么说 汉克
I don't care what anyone says, Hank.
但我会想你的
I'm gonna miss having you around.
让我们暂时回到议会之争上来
Woman on TV: Let's go back to the council races for a second.
其中一部分原因在于
Were one of the reasons...
-你好 菲尔 -你好
- Hi, Phil. - Hi.
你好 拉托雅 我只是想知道
Hi, La Toya. I just want to know--
你是不是被你的所有家人所疏远
are you estranged from all the members of your family,
或者是
- or are you friends... -
你家人的朋友
with any of the members of your family?
她之前问过我我们相处得怎么样
She asked earlier do we get along.
我和我的家人相处得很融洽
We get along very well with the members of my family.
然而当时我已经好久没有说过
However, at the moment, I haven't spoken...
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
选举事务所有什么消息吗
Any word from the Board of Elections?
没有 什么也没有
Nope, nothing.
连流言都没有
Not even a rumor.
扎勒斯基也还没给我打电♥话♥
And Zaleski hasn't called me yet either.
没有“谢谢你的支持”
No "Thank you for your support,"
或者“多亏了你我才能有今天”
or "Couldn't have done it without you"
不管是“坚持住”还是“给我滚” 一句都没有
or "Hang in there" Or "Go fuck yourself," Nothing.
今天有别人来电吗
Well, anybody else call today?
有几个人
Yeah, a couple people.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表