剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
Good to get out of Schlobohm, right?
我收到了退房♥通知
Got my eviction notice.
估计 得再找间新公♥寓♥了
Gotta get a new apartment, I guess.
听着 你不能让他们那么做
Girl, listen, you can't let them do this.
你男人毁了你
Your man screwed you,
但不要甘为鱼肉 自己再破罐破摔
but don't screw yourself double by not fighting back.
比利 你喜欢住在这么
Billie, do you love living here?
孩子们喜欢么
Do your children love living here?
来吧
Come on.
咱们得一起请求法律援助
We gonna call legal aid together.
你今天投票吗
You voting today?
要投给谁
Who you voting for?
这就是匿名投票的好处
It's called a secret ballot for a reason.
我当然投给你了
Of course I'm voting for you.
走了
Bye.
-你好 -奈伊 我是文尼
- Hello? - Nay, it's Vinni.
文尼 他刚出去
Vinni, uh, you just missed him.
我很抱歉事情变成了这般田地
I'm-- I'm sorry it's come to this.
他背叛了我 奈伊
He betrayed me, Nay,
他也背叛过你
and he's done the same to you.
这事儿该让你知道
You need to know this.
他去奥尔巴尼出差那些趟可不是一个人睡的
He wasn't sleeping alone on those trips to Albany.
去问他德斯蒙德旅馆的事儿
Ask him about the Desmond Hotel.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened there.
-这么做很变♥态♥ -什么
- It's sick. - What?
也不应该
And wrong.
去他的
Fuck him.
去他奶奶的
Fuck him.
奥尼尔女士
Miss O'Neal?
是我 比利 175号♥的
It's me, Billie, from 175.
不好意思踩到你草坪了
Sorry for walking on your grass.
草坪挺不错的 是吧
It's nice grass, too, right?
你好么
How are ya?
还好
I'm okay.
是这样 我不想打扰您
Listen, I don't mean to bother you,
不过法律援助那边正在帮我 不让我被赶出去
but legal aid is trying to keep me from being evicted.
不过 要是能有几个邻居
And it helps if I could get some-- some neighbors
帮我签份请♥愿♥状 证明我确实没造成麻烦 就更好了
to sign a petition saying I wasn't a problem.
好吧 对我来说没造成麻烦
Well, you're not to me.
谢谢 诺玛女士
Thank you, Miss Norma.
哦 她不能
Oh, she can't...
我们进去坐下来解决
Let's go inside and sit and do this right.
要是你们要去别的地方的话 我可以改天再来
I can come back. I mean, if you have to be somewhere.
就是去投票 你投了么
Just to vote. You voted yet?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我的习惯
Habit with me.
不过不敢说有多大好处
But I can't say it seem to fix much.
帮你签这个可能更算一日行善吧
Likely to do more good today signing your thing.
进屋来吧 孩子
Come on in the house, though, baby.
钥匙
You need the keys.
我想要特别感谢
I wanna say a special thank you
你们在场所有人的努力
for all of you who worked so hard today out there
安排投票事宜 发布信息通知
manning the polls, getting our message out.
非常感谢各位
Thank you all so much for all...
我得再他妈来一杯啤酒
I need another fucking beer.
谢谢
Thank you.
这胜利的滋味还真是苦乐参半啊
This is a bit of a bittersweet victory.
尼克
Nick...
在德斯蒙德旅馆到底发生什么了
what happened at the Desmond Hotel?
奥尔巴尼的那个?
The Desmond in Albany?
没发生什么啊 怎么了 应该发生什么么
Nothing. Why? Was something supposed to happen?
没什么
Never mind.
包括 扎勒斯基市长
...including Mayor Zaleski.
这是个不必要的形势
It was a situation that was unnecessary...
嗯
Yeah?
也不应该再重蹈覆辙
...and a situation that should not be repeated again...
最后的选区还剩有多少
What are the last wards left?
目前 结果是
And now the results...
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
今晚 我打算请辞
Tonight I intend to ask for the resignation
辞去扬克斯民♥主♥党职位
of the Yonkers Democratic Party.
嗯 你拼过了 尼克
Well, you gave it a run, Nick.
文尼是在职者 不过你
Vinni was the incumbent, but you--
你尽力了
You gave it a good shot.
差一点儿就成功了
Got close.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 连续两次了
Well, that's twice in a row
我已经没机会全市竞选了
I've lost running citywide,
所以 按照游戏规则
so by the rules of the game,
我已经不是候选人了
I'm done as a candidate.
那 你给我在市政部门留了什么位置
So, what do you have for me in the administration?
吉姆
Jim...
君子一言 驷马难追
promises were made.
君子一言?
Promises?
你就打算
You're just gonna, you know,
那么利用我
just use me up like that?
让我跟文尼对着干
You gonna run me against Vinni,
这样你好除掉我们之中一个 是么
and that way you get rid of one of us, right?
好吧 嗯
Okay. Well...
嘿 别以为我没看到
Hey, and don't think I didn't see that, um--
昨天《先驱政♥治♥家》政♥治♥栏的报道
that, uh, report in "The Herald Statesman" Yesterday.
你们在工业开♥发♥署做的调查
That investigation of the IDA you guys are doing,
调查那个私吞公♥款♥的部长
that secretary that stole some money?
-怎么 -那是最后一招 是吧
- What about it? - That's the last bullet, right?
什 什么意思
Wh-what do you mean?
吉姆 作为市长时 我是工业开♥发♥署主席
As mayor, I was chairman of the IDA, Jim.
不过我他妈什么都没拿
But I didn't steal shit. You
去查我账户 我什么都没拿
look at my bank account, I didn't steal anything.
-那就别担心 -嗯
- Then don't worry-- - Yeah,
不过我还是会被调查对吗
but I'm still gonna get investigated anyway?
要是我打败了文尼
If I'd have beat Vinni,
你就会用那些鬼话来糊弄我是吧
you would've come at me with that bullshit anyway.
我帮你除了文尼 之后就轮到我了 是吧
I get Vinni for you, but then you get me, is that right?
-尼克 -嗯?
- Nick... - Huh?
我一无所有了吉姆
I don't have a pot to piss in, Jim!
我什么都没拿 不过你打算
I didn't steal, but you wanna take
毁了我仅剩的名誉
what's left of my reputation?
这个你也想毁了么
You wanna tear that down as well?
-尼克 你冷静点儿 好么 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 吉姆
- Nick, you need to calm down, okay? - Fuck you, Jim!
顺便告诉扎勒斯基 也去他妈的
And you tell Zaleski I said fuck him, too!
真♥他♥妈♥晦气
Piece of shit.
我们给卡车干活
We work for trucks.
嗯 我们是用垃圾车的
Yeah, we work for garbage trucks.
快清理了大家好打扫
Let's clean up so everybody can get this dirt away.
狗狗阿姨
Poodle Lady.
我叫杰伦
My name is Jaron.
他们名字叫什么
What's their names?
马提尼 白兰地 还有亚历山大
Martini, Brandy, and Alexander.
你喜欢狗么
Do you like dogs?
喜欢
Yes.
-软绵绵的 是吧 -嗯
- Soft, isn't he? - Yes.
嗯 后面有人摸你哦
Yeah. Somebody's playing behind you here.
他好兴奋
He's really excited.
22号♥好了
22 up!
小牌加葫芦
AC plain and a full house.
你该理个发
You should have gotten a haircut.
你该翘个班
You should have taken off of work.
说真的
Seriously.
我觉得你剪短发
I think you would look much better
更好看
with shorter hair.
我觉得你把眉毛剃了更好看
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表