剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
哦 老天
Oh, God!
嗷
Oh!
啊
Ah.
黑色乌托邦
第一集
纽约州 扬克斯
in the fields of the Lord
stood Abel and Cain
Cain slew Abel 'neath the black rain
at night he couldn't stand the guilt or the blame
so he gave it a name
so he gave it a name
so he gave it a name
1987年 二月
Billy got drunk, angry at his wife
he hit her once, he hit her twice
at night he'd lie in bed
出 售
couldn't stand the shame
so he gave it a name
so he gave it a name
去扬克斯
Yonkers.
so he gave it a name.
六分钟就到 最多七分钟
Six minutes, seven, tops.
Pa told me, "Son, one thing I know is true
poison snake bites you, you're poison,too
我们要去东边
We're gonna go east.
东边 在林阴大道旁边
East, on the side of the parkway.
at night I can feel that poison
running 'round my veins
那是帕尔默街区吗
Is that Palmer?
不 我觉得那是塔卡霍街区
No, I think that's Tuckahoe.
现在向西走
Now west.
盖蒂广场
Getty Square.
-你想再转一圈吗 -好的
- Do you wanna go around again? - Yeah.
城市规划委员会局增加了一些附加条件
The zoning board has attached certain conditions
使其有权自行批准通过某些特殊情况
to its own approval of the special exception
但仍需委员会的赞成通过...
subject to this council's approval...
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Kathy.
-议会一向都这么无聊吗 -大部分是
- Are council meetings all this boring? - Most.
-那位是 呃 奥克斯曼先生吗 -是哈里 就在那边
- That's, um, Mr. Oxman? - Harry. Over there.
-你还没见过他吗 -不 还没呢
- You didn't meet him yet? - No, not yet.
圣彼得教堂的杜弗尔神父给我介绍的工作
I heard about the job from Father Duffell at St. Peter's.
奥克斯曼先生是民♥主♥党 对吧
Mr. Oxman's a Democrat, right?
在扬克斯 党派并不重要
In Yonkers, parties don't matter.
无论是谁只要控制了议会的大多数
Whoever controls the majority of the council
就能掌控这个城市
controls the city.
市长安吉洛·马蒂内利 他是共和党人
Angelo Martinelli, the mayor, he's Republican.
他连任了好几届了
He's been around forever.
他拥有议会的大部分选票
Has most of the council voting with him.
共和党们很看不惯马蒂内利
The Republicans were really pissed at Martinelli,
尤其是那边的尼克·隆戈
especially Nick Longo right there.
法规委员会并采取措施
...Rules Committee and adopt the measure...
-嗨 你好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- Hey, how are you? - Good. How are you?
-谢谢 雷斯蒂亚诺议员 -尼克·沃西斯科
- Thank you, Councilwoman Restiano. - Nick Wasicsko--
他是管理七号♥选区的郡警
he was a county cop who ran in the 7th Ward.
是个新手
First-timer.
如果你母亲需要残疾者停车位 就告诉我
If your mother needs a handicap space, you just let me know,
因为只要我一个电♥话♥就能帮你解决 好吗
'cause I got these parking people on the speed dial, all right?
-和他母亲一起住 -沃西斯科先生在吗
- Lives with his mother. - Is Mr. Wasicsko here?
-沃西斯科议员 -我在这儿 市长先生
- Councilman Wasicsko. - Right here, Mr. Mayor.
-有事打我电♥话♥ -我会的 谢谢
- Just give me a call. - I will. Thank you.
哦 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
马上
One second.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
市长先生 第143条决议
Mr. Mayor, Resolution 143
要解决沿扬克斯街的交通安全问题
deals with traffic safety along Yonkers Avenue between...
我想再看一下那些路
I want to get one more good look at the projects.
-哪些 -施洛本
- Which ones? - Schlobohm.
-那里吗 -对 就是那儿
- Those? - Yeah, right there.
就在市中心 去吧
Right downtown. There you go.
过来 费利佩
Come, Felipe.
现在你可以看电视了 然后把你的屋子整理干净
You can watch some TV now and then you clean your room.
好吧 但你也把你的工作做完
All right, but you have to do your tasks.
-好耶 -看 我告诉过你了
- Yeah. - See, I told you!
那他妈的是什么 黑佬
What the fuck is that, nigga?
来啊 去你♥妈♥的♥ 就是这样 伙计
Go ahead, motherfucker. That's it, man.
继续 看 我告诉过你了 B
Go ahead. See, I told you, B.
不对 妈的 伙计
Nah, shit, boy!
我都告诉过你了
I told you. I told you.
不 但你换过台了
No, but you changed it.
不是 我想开电视
No! But I want to turn on the TV.
-但你昨天就换了台 -我没有
- But you changed the channel yesterday. - No.
-孩子们 别闹了 -我讨厌那个节目
- Guys, please. - I hate this show.
-妈妈 -还在等什么 我现在就想看
- Mommy? - But why wait? I want fun now.
首先 那车的颜色该换换了
First, the car colors need a tune-up...
我想说的是如果你和塔莎能搬出
All I'm saying is it would be a good thing
施洛本的话会该多好啊
if you and Tasha could get out of Schlobohm.
这地方又不会有所改善
And this place ain't gonna get no better.
你想来点曲奇酥饼还是
You want Lorna Doones or...
-薄煎饼 -我很认真的 妈
- Nilla Wafers? - I'm serious, Ma.
现在 黑人除了施洛本以外还有很多地方可以去
Now, there are other places besides Schlobohm for black folk.
你觉得学院路计划就会有帮助吗
You think School Street Projects gonna be any better?
-或者马尔福德 -我说的是公♥寓♥ 妈
- Or Mulford? - An apartment, Ma.
现在 我可以帮你分担房♥租
Now, I can help you with the rent.
按你喜欢的口味做的
Like you like it.
我是来探望你的 不是像个小学生一样
I came here to visit, not to have my mama
来拿妈妈给我包好的午饭的
pack me a bag lunch like a schoolboy.
今天多造几辆漂亮的小汽车哦
Go build some nice cars today.
是小货车 妈
Minivans, Ma.
我们在塔里敦造小货车 我和你说过的
We build minivans up in Tarrytown. I told you.
一定是很棒的车
Good ones.
我敢肯定 你们会做出钱能买♥♥到的
Y'all build the best little vans
最棒的小货车的
money can buy, I'm sure.
过来
Come here.
-爱你 妈妈 -嗯
- Love you, Ma. - Mm-hmm.
你想自己待会儿 不是吗 尼基
You want a moment for yourself, don't you, Nicky?
不太想
Not really.
我看得出来
I can tell.
去吧 和他说会儿话
Go on, talk to him.
好吧
All right.
所以 呃
So, uh...
你怎么样
what's new with you?
呃 我吗
Uh, me?
你知道的 还是老样子
You know, same old bullshit.
用停车条例换了奥克斯曼一票
Traded a vote with Oxman on a parking ordinance.
我 呃 我和马蒂内利共同提案
I, um-- I got a bill in with Martinelli
建设老年人中心
to name the senior center.
住房♥决议又开始了
Housing resolution's coming up again.
那没什么悬念
That should be shit in a bag.
但没有什么事是能那么容易的 你懂吗
But nothing's easy, you know?
我们都有自己的难处
We all got problems.
除了你 对吗 老爸
Except you. Right, Pop?
-嗨 汤米 -议员
- Hey, Tommy. - Councilman.
嗨 来拍马屁吗 为了什么 混个金饭碗么
Hey, you coming to kiss the ring? For what, gold shield?
不 来送周二的议会议程
Nah. Council agenda for Tuesday.
拉尔夫没告诉你们的话你们怎么知道如何投票
How else would you guys know how to vote if Ralph don't tell ya?
嗨 乔妮 我和阿瑞德先生已经约好了
Hey, Joni. Mr. Arred should be expecting me.
-我去告诉他你到了 -好的 谢了
- I'll let him know you're here. - All right, thanks.
嘿 小查理·科拉 真没想到啊
Hey, young Charlie Cola, as I live and breathe.
我刚刚才在大厅里遇到你♥爸♥了
I just left your dad over at the hall.
-你来这儿干嘛 -没什么 真的
- You up here for what? - Nothing, really.
沃西斯科议员来了
Councilman Wasicsko is here.
哦 好吧 祝你好运
Okay, well, good luck with that.
您可以进来见阿瑞德先生了
Mr. Arred's ready for you.
哦 好的
Oh, all right.
我不知道 我不懂 拉尔夫
I don't know. I don't see it, Ralph.
马蒂内利已经任职六届了
Martinelli's been in there for six terms.
-也许该适可而止了 -那家伙有自己的印刷公♥司♥
- Enough is enough, maybe. - The guy owns a printing company.
他的竞选刊物可以
He can paper the city with campaign literature
绕全市十几圈了
a dozen times over.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表