剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
请挂机
Please hang up.
话机未挂断
There appears to be a receiver off the hook.
这儿就是所谓的“州北部” 是吧
This is what they call "Upstate," Isn't it?
纽约州北部
Upstate New York?
嗯 我想是的
Hmm. I guess.
他们说这儿是3K党所在地
People say this is where the Ku Klux Klan at.
他们就是那么说的
I mean, people say that.
可我们是州南部的 不是吗
We downstate girls, ain't we?
“末日计划”
The "Doomsday Plan"
要求解雇447名员工
calls for laying off 447 employees,
接近雇员总数的四分之一
almost a quarter of the workforce,
需在周六之前完成
by Saturday in order to accommodate
以应对周五开始的每日一百万罚款
the million-dollar-a-day fines that begin Friday.
主席女士 我认为没有必要让447名员工
Madam Chair? I do not see the need for 447 workers
和他们的家庭受到伤害吧
and their families to be hurt.
市里计划公共服务是可以持续到十一月二十四号♥的
The city's plan extends services through November 24.
另外 本周也许可以出♥台♥解决方案
Besides, a solution might come this week.
这也太夸张了
This is really severe.
恕我直言 市执行长
With all due respect
委员会认为
to the city manager, the board feels
尽可能保证治安和消防正常
the most essential priority is to keep police
是首当其冲的
and fire protection as long as possible.
所以我们要提前削减支出
And therefore we're making more cuts upfront.
扬克斯市应当果断利索地
The City of Yonkers must confront reality
面对现实情况
in a very decisive way.
停止互相指责
The time for finger-pointing is over.
停止互相推脱
The time for punting is over.
本委员会从奥尔巴尼来
This board was sent from Albany
帮助扬克斯市摆脱困境
to save Yonkers from itself.
你想去塔卡霍吃点东西吗
Do you wanna go to Tuckahoe, get something to eat?
除了盖尔·谢弗那堆废话 还有什么吃的
You mean something other than Gail Shaffer's shit?
-太丢人了 -尼克 如果你有投票权 那么
- This is humiliating. - Nick, if you have the votes, then--
扬克斯和无能的市长制度去死吧
Fucking Yonkers and its weak mayor system.
如果我能有再大一点的任免权
You know, even if I had control over more of their patronage,
我至少有机会争取到更多的投票
I'd at least have a chance of pulling more votes.
但是夹在斯帕隆 隆戈 甚至德卢卡中间
But between Spallone, Longo, and even DeLuca,
我就像个多余的
I'm like a fifth wheel.
马蒂内利是怎么做到的
How did Martinelli do it?
安吉洛当初不用处理现在这该死的住房♥规划
Angelo didn't have to deal with this fucking housing nightmare.
-我保证 -市长先生
- I swear to that. - Mr. Mayor?
又有好消息了
More good news?
第二巡回法庭维持了
The Second Circuit upheld Sand's contempt finding
桑德对扬克斯和议员藐视法庭的判决
against the city and the councilmen both.
好的方面是 他们将罚款上限规定为每日一百万
On the upside, they capped the fines at a million a day,
扬克斯在第十五天就会达到
which the city hits on day 15,
之后就一直保持每天一百万
and then it's a million every day after that.
意思就是城市破产得慢一些
So the city goes bankrupt more slowly?
最高法♥院♥那边怎么样
How about the Supreme Court?
上诉法庭等着呢
The Appeals Court is counting on it.
他们拖延罚款一星期了
They're holding the fines a week
所以我们可以要求最高法♥院♥暂缓执行
so we can ask the Supremes for a stay.
好的 那斯帕隆 隆戈 切马 还有费根呢
Okay. And what about Spallone, Longo, Chema, Fagan?
他们还被判为藐视法庭吗
They're still in contempt?
每人每天五百元罚款
Each of them pays 500 a day.
九月五号♥开始监禁
They still face jail time beginning September 5.
好的 想想还不错
All right. That's nice to think about.
给那四个暴脾气浇浇凉水
You know, those four hotheads in the cooler?
他们可能会改变主意
Maybe that'll change some minds.
最高法♥院♥什么情况 你怎么看
What about the Supremes? What do you think?
期望别太高
Don't hold your breath.
-好吧 还是有点收获 -是啊
- All right. That's something. - Yeah.
噢 我们的小市长
Oh, here's the baby mayor.
沃西斯科
Wasicsko!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
皮特 没关系 让他们来
No, Pete. It's all right. Let them come.
嗨 我能为您做点什么
Hey, what can I do for you?
-你能为我做的是 -来啊
- What you can do for me-- - Come on.
你能为我们做的是 你应该
What you can do for us is you can
-反对住房♥和裁员计划 -没错
- fight the housing or resign. - Yeah!
我做不到 杰克 对不起
I can't do either of those things, Jack. I'm sorry.
是啊 那是因为你没种
Yeah, that's 'cause you're gutless.
很遗憾你那么认为 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry you feel that way. What's your name?
-哦 好像你关心似的 -鲍比 鲍比·阿马尔菲塔诺
- Oh, like you care. - Bobby. Bobby Amalfitano.
-我住在内华达大街 -好吧
- I live over on Nevada Avenue. - Okay.
-我还给你投票了 -我们都给你投票了
- And I voted for you. - We all voted for you.
我当时相信你
I trusted you.
感谢你的选票 鲍比
Thank you for your vote, Bobby.
说说我做了什么让你如此失望
Now explain to me what I've done to let you down.
说说你做了什么让我失望
Explain to you what you've done to let me down?
-你认真的吗 -你竞选时反对住房♥计划
- Are you serious? - You ran against the housing,
我们认为你会为我们争取利益
and we thought you'd fight for us.
-我们相信过你 -你叫玛丽 对吗
- We believed you. - Mary, right?
-没错 -你怎么想的
- Right. - How have you been?
我们相信了你 但现在我的房♥子不远处
We trusted you, and now 200 of these damn townhouses
就有两百栋住房♥
are within walking distance of my house,
-我不想看见那些房♥子 -我理解
- and I don't want it. - I understand--
理解 那可是两百个家庭啊
Understand? That's 200 families
谁知道一个房♥子里住了多少人
with who knows how many in each house?
-玛丽 我理解你的沮丧 -你不理解
- Mary, I understand your frustration. - You don't understand!
如果是你住在那附近 你会怎么做
What would you do about it if it were your neighborhood?
但是你不住那儿 不是吗 如果你不为我们争取的话
But it's not, is it? And if you can't fight for us,
那你就应该靠边站 像杰克说的
then you step aside, just like Jack says,
给有种的人腾开地方
and make room for somebody who is not afraid!
是啊 有种一点
Come on, step up.
所以我带他去看医生
So I took him to the doctor,
查达医生说
and Dr. Chadha said that the baby
孩子那样生活是不健康的
just can't be healthy living like that,
因为他有支气管炎
what with his bronchitis.
他父亲就有很严重的哮喘 还因此送了命
His father had asthma real bad. He died from it.
“病人杰伦·瓦特
"My patient, Jaron Watts--
居住于通风良好的房♥间对于杰伦来说十分重要
It is imperative that Jaron reside in a well-ventilated home
以便他的母亲可以照顾他的生活”
where his mother is able to tend to his needs."
就在这儿 你看
Right there. You can see.
不 那是个三人间
No, that's a three-bedroom.
不 那是单人间
No, that's a bedroom.
他今天下午给我打电♥话♥说
He called me at work this afternoon
他不打算把费利佩送回来
and said he wasn't bringing Felipe back.
他要留下他
He's keeping him.
我一开始就不应该带他回多米尼加
I should've never taken him back to DR.
那是个错误的决定
That was a mistake.
无论我存了多少钱
Whatever money I thought I could save
最后都花在路费上了
gets used up on long distance.
是的 那儿比这儿好 我知道
And, yeah, it's better there than here, I know!
黛玛 天呐 我好想我的孩子
Dama, but, God, I miss my children.
我告诉他
I told him--
我告诉他说 哈维尔 如果二十四小时他还没回来
I told him, "Javier, if he's not back in 24 hours,
我就亲自去多米尼加
I'm going to go down to DR myself.
我要到你家去
And I'm gonna go to your house
我要杀了你全家
and I'm gonna kill you and all your family."
-哦 我的天 卡门 -我告诉他
- Oh, my God. Carmen-- - I told him,
人们觉得你疯了吗 他们才不知道什么是疯了
"People think you're crazy? They don't know crazy.
-我才快疯了 -他说什么
- I'm crazy." - What did he say?
他把电♥话♥挂了
He hung up on me.
出乎你的意料吗
Imagine that.
不 但我只知道费利佩一定得回家
No. One thing I do know is Felipe needs to come home.
他只有五岁 他应该和我在一起
He's only five. He belongs here with me.
如果哈维尔不同意怎么办
And when Javier refuses?
我就杀死他全家
I'll have to kill his whole family.
真遗憾 我还挺喜欢他妈妈的
A shame, too. I kind of liked his mother.
#哦啦 哦啦 哎#
# oh, la, oh, la, ay #
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表