剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna volunteer for Vinni.
没错
That's right.
我要助文尼·雷斯蒂亚诺当上议会主席
I'm for Vinni Restiano for council president.
爱咋咋地
This is bullshit.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Freeze!
-喂 -不
- Hey! - Oh! No!
-让开 -就是他
- Get off! - That's the guy.
-就是他 -趴下
- That's him! - Get on the ground!
她在三楼 流血不止
She's on the third floor, bleeding bad!
-我没伤害任何人 -闭上你的嘴
- I didn't hurt nobody! - Keep your mouth shut!
闭嘴
Shut up!
租约上有他名字么
Is his name on the lease?
不 不在上面
Oh, no, not on the lease.
好吧 那他住哪儿
Well, where is he living, then?
为什么他给了这个地址
And why would he give this address?
嗨
Hey.
嗨 文尼
Hey, Vinni.
原来你就这么懦夫么 嗯?
What a fucking coward you turned out to be, huh?
-嘿 别这样 -你就不能过来亲自告诉我吗
- Hey, come on. - You couldn't come in and tell me in person?
你就不能拿电♥话♥亲自打给我吗
You couldn't pick up the phone and give me a call yourself, huh?
这不是私事 你也知道的 这是政♥治♥
It's not personal. You know that. It's politics.
哦 得了吧 咱俩都知道那是唬人玩儿的 记得吧
Oh, please! You and I both know that lie, remember?
我没有别的选择
I don't have any other options here.
我也没有 尼克
Me, neither, Nick.
不过也不可能就那么便宜着你
But don't think this is gonna be easy for you.
扬克斯市民还有几个支持我的
I got a little Yonkers in me, too.
-文尼 过来 咱俩喝一杯吧 -不 你不
- Vinni, come here, have a drink with me. - No, you don't--
我得知道 有什么是你相信的么
I gotta know-- do you even believe in anything,
除了你自己
anything other than yourself?
-嗯 -对不起
- Hmm? - I'm sorry.
去死吧
Fuck you!
我竞选的原因是因为 雷斯蒂亚诺女士
The reason I'm running is because of Mrs. Restiano's
越来越无法与扎勒斯基市长共事
growing inability to work with Mayor Zaleski.
说实话 我失望至极
And, frankly, I'm disillusioned.
我曾在议会与共和党多数派共事
I have worked with the Republican majority on the council
当时获得高达92%的投票
to produce unanimous votes 92% of the time.
雷斯蒂亚诺女士之所以能与共和党多数派合作愉快
Mrs. Restiano works only too well with the Republican majority
只是因为她与我们民♥主♥党派市长为敌
as an enemy of our Democratic mayor.
实际上 我和尼克当时得票率
In fact, Nick and I have voted the same way
都是98%
98% of the time,
不过 那是在他决定和我对着干之前的事
that is, until he decided to run against me.
算了吧 尼克 大家都知道你是怎么样的人
Get over it, Nick. People are on to you.
那姑娘接到退房♥通知了
The girl got her hearing notice threatening eviction.
市住房♥部已经打算将
City housing already trying to throw her
她和孩子扫地出门了
and her kids out of doors.
不过 要是她在租约上撒了谎
Well, if she lied on her lease...
我们都撒过谎
We all lied.
游戏规则都是他们说了算
It's a game they rig up.
要是我们的男人不怎么给孩子拿钱
If we have a man and he's kicking in a little money for his kids,
为了不让房♥租上涨 我们也一样会撒谎
we gotta lie so the rent doesn't go up
而且用不着因为他以前犯的错儿
or so we don't get put out
去跟人家上♥床♥
if ever he did anything wrong once upon a time.
-没错 但是 -麻烦不是她惹的
- Yeah, but-- - She didn't cause the trouble,
也不是她孩子惹的
and her kids didn't,
也从来没在周围惹过任何麻烦
and the trouble didn't happen anywhere near her home.
但是现在整个住房♥项目
But the whole housing program's
处在风口浪尖上 朵琳
under fire right now, Doreen,
所以他们得杀鸡儆猴
so they're gonna make an example out of her.
可是 是那个混♥蛋♥利用了她的住址
But he's the asshole for using her address.
不过 要是他名字不在租约上
But you know what? She shouldn't have let him stay there
她就不该让他住那
if his name's not on the lease.
不好意思 风险太大了
I'm sorry, the stakes are too high.
但他毕竟是她男人啊
But he's her man.
也是孩子们的爹
He fathered those kids.
听着 人们要是被逮捕了
Look, people get busted,
都会用男人的住处作地址
they use the men's shelter as their address.
公共住房♥里 这样的男人太多了
There's a whole lot of men in public housing,
但名字都不在租约上
but not on the lease.
-是么 -不止是男人
- Well? - And not just men, either.
我姐姐盖尔也和我住一起
I mean, my sister Gail lives with me.
我们会说谎
We lie,
但他们把我们当小孩儿一样 订了这些规矩
but they make these rules as if we're children.
我等那候补名单估计要等到死
I'm going to die on that waiting list.
因为那女人被杀了
Because that lady was killed,
我根本不觉得他们会再建更多联排住♥宅♥了
I don't think they're ever gonna build more townhouses now.
一切照旧 喊叫 抗♥议♥
Same as before-- yelling, protesting.
我都开始看租♥房♥♥广♥告♥了
I started looking at apartment ads--
价格是施洛本的三倍不说
又那么脏 我又不在那养猪
three times as much as Schlobohm
and so filthy, I wouldn't keep pigs there.
以目前形式来看
In the present situation,
东扬克斯的市民
it's the citizens of East Yonkers
是我们需要依靠的对象
on whom we need to rely.
因为现实摆在这 预算有限
Because the reality is that the budget constraints
无法雇佣更多人员
limit our ability to deploy additional personnel
来解决那些问题
to resolve those issues.
现在 我们需要讨论的另一点是...
Now, another point that we need to discuss...
-不好意思 先生 -那屋主
- Excuse me, sir? - ...with the homeowners--
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-不好意思 先生 -什么事 女士
- Excuse me, sir. - Yes, ma'am.
我叫朵琳·亨德森
My name is Doreen Henderson.
我代表加夫尼广场和特查伦德街道的
I represent the Andrew Smith Townhouses
安德鲁·史密斯联排住♥宅♥
on Gaffney Place and Trenchard Street.
我想说说大家
I want to talk about what I think
都很困扰的事儿
a lot of people are thinking about--
新的联排住♥宅♥ 还有在镇上被杀了的女人
the new townhouses and that lady who was murdered across town.
因为昨天那两个市议员在电视上
The tenants are very upset
说我们怎么怎么样
about what those two city councilmen said last night on the TV
房♥客们都很心烦意乱
about the kind of people we are,
而且 他们还打算在各个点筛选人
and we're upset that they want to screen people at the sites
调查我们都跟什么人打交道什么的 也很恼人
and check on who we have as company and things like that.
换作他们听到我们那么说他们 会乐意么
How would they like it if that kind of thing was said about them?
我肯定他们不会乐意的
I'm sure they would be upset.
房♥客们都是正派人
The tenants are decent people.
还有那些可能因为这事儿被赶出去的 也都是正派人
And the tenant who might be evicted because of this is, too.
那个叫桑托斯的人 不能因为他自己说
That man, Santos, it shouldn't be assumed
住在加夫尼广场就假定他住加夫尼广场
that he lived on Gaffney Place just because he said so.
嗯 女士 我
Yes. Yes, ma'am. I--
嗯 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我就是想说 作为联排住♥宅♥数量最多的
I just wanted to say that as commander of Second Precinct
第二区负责人
where most of the townhouses are,
不管是和单元房♥还是住户方面
we haven't really had any unusual problems
我们都没有什么特殊问题
at any of the sites or with the residents.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 长官 谢谢你做出的评价
Thank you, Captain, for your assessment of the situation.
那是你的人么 鲍勃
Is that one of yours, Bob?
露西尔·兰兹对她予以厚望
Lucille Lantz had high hopes for her.
事实证明她太明智了
She is proved right.
当然 我们会一如既往
...we will of course continue to offer protection
提供保护和服务
and service like we did before.
罗恩小姐 在您发表证词之前
Miss Rowan, do you have a statement to make
还有什么要说的么
before we hear testimony?
很好
Very well.
我们首先听取来自纽约州假释分部
We'll hear first from Thomas Downer
托马斯·唐纳的证词
of the New York State Division of Parole.
唐纳警官 你是约翰·桑托斯的保释官么
Officer Downer, you are John Santos's parole officer?
是的
Yes.
最近怎么样 比利
How you been, Billie?
我是朵琳
I'm Doreen.
我记得你 住在施洛本
I remember you from Schlobohm.
对 我现在住在这附近了
Yeah, I live around the way now.
搬离施洛本感觉不错 是吧
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表