剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
Martinelli's been mayor a long time.
真的太久了
Too long, in fact, all right?
他不再听从选民的意见
He's no longer listening to the voters,
正因如此 我愿意聆听
because what I'm hearing--
扬克斯的市民们
what he should be hearing--
希望上诉住房♥裁定的请求
is that the people of Yonkers
这也是他应该听取的
want the housing decision appealed.
你会走向最高法♥院♥的
You'll go to the Supreme Court.
那个犹太法官绝不能建造那种垃圾地方
That Jew judge ain't gonna build that garbage nohow.
-听着 我并不认为 -不能在我住的地方建
- Okay, look, I don't-- - Not where I live.
我听见了 我觉得我们不应该
I hear ya. I just don't think that we should--
让那法官滚一边儿去
Tell that judge to go shove it!
这好像把人们心中的恶意引发了出来
It kinda brings out the ugly in people.
-你就是那个准备接替马蒂内利的小伙子 -是的 正是我
- So, you're the fella taking on Martinelli. - That's me.
-进行的怎样 -非常好
- How do you do? - I'm doing very well.
如果你投票给沃西斯科 我会做的更好
I'll do better if you vote for Wasicsko
-选举之夜一定要来 好吗 -当然 肯定的
- come election night, all right? - All right. You bet.
我认为扬克斯的市民应该行使他们发言的权利
I think the people of Yonkers should have their say.
如果群众想要行使发言权
And if the people wanna have their say,
就应该在下周二为沃西斯科投上选票
they're gonna be voting for Nick Wasicsko next Tuesday.
我的对手在办公室里待得太久了
My opponent has been in office a long time...
羊入虎口
A lamb into a lion.
我应该让麦戈文上台的
Yeah. I should've made McGovern run.
让那小屁孩儿来当议员
Let the kid have the council seat.
我说的是住房♥ 不是他
Ah, it's the housing, not him.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
这该死的法官把你整惨了 安吉洛
Fucking judge fucked you good, Ange.
你应该投票上诉的
You should've voted for the appeal.
浪费钱 上诉根本没用 你会明白的
Waste of money. That appeal goes nowhere. You'll see.
但没错 还是应该投票上诉的
But, yeah, should've voted for the goddamn thing.
真不是开玩笑
No fucking kidding.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
箱子装不下了
I can't fit more in that one.
-还剩什么没装 -我的毛衣和书
- What's left? - My sweaters and books.
那里很暖和 对吧
It's warm there, right?
你的表兄弟们会继续住在这儿 如果我们需要它们
But if we need them, your cousins will be staying here.
他们会帮我们寄过来
They can send what we need.
到了那儿后 我会给你买♥♥更多的书
And I will buy you more books when we get there.
我保证
I promise.
费利佩 我们得走了
Felipe, we have to leave.
罗伯托
Roberto.
别担心 我会照顾好一切
Don't worry. I'll take care of everything.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - De nada.
选举
尼古拉斯·V·隆戈
第五区议员
隆戈打败了文尼
Longo beats Vinni.
但我早就知道了 她没机会
But I figured that. She had no shot.
但是我简直不敢相信弗兰克·麦戈文
But I can't believe Frank McGovern
第二区议员
彼得·A·切马
选举
被切马超了几乎整整一倍
going down to Chema by almost two to one.
费根回来了 斯帕隆赢了 查理·科拉
Fagan's coming back. Spallone won, Charlie Cola.
第三区议员
凯瑟琳·B·沃尔什
选举
天啊 除了奥克斯曼
Christ, except for Oxman,
每个甚至对住房♥事件持温和态度的人都被踢出局了
everyone who was even moderate on the housing got knocked off.
卧♥槽♥ 即使我入选了
I mean, shit, even if I get in,
我也不会有选票
I'm not gonna have the votes.
尼克·隆戈会有四张选票
Nick Longo's gonna have four votes
市议会全是他的人
and the council in his pocket.
市长
安吉洛·马蒂内利
选举
这些数字 都是来自东区的吗
These numbers? Is that mostly East Side?
因为如果真的是来自东区 那我就 我就赢定他了
Because if it's East Side, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna drop this guy.
恩 索达沃找你
Yeah. Surdoval's on the line.
-嘿 吉姆 你有什么消息 -东区的消息 等等
- Hey, Jim, what do ya got? - East Side's coming in. Hold a sec.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们说他丢了第十一区
They're saying he's losing the 11th.
马蒂内利如果无法得到他老本营的支持 那选举就结束了
If Martinelli can't win his home ward, it's over.
我在电视上盯着呢
I'm looking at new numbers on TV.
市长
安吉洛·马蒂内利
选举
获胜
票数公布了
The AP called it.
天哪 我以1500票的差距获胜了
Christ. I win by 1,500 votes.
我他妈的当市长了
I'm the fuckin' mayor!
真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
谢谢
Thank you.
现在得叫你“奇迹候选人”了
Gonna start calling you the
因为你出乎意料地成功了
"Miracle candidate" For beating these odds.
他两年前也是这样
- Well-- - He did the same thing two years ago.
没人觉得他会赢
Nobody thought he'd win.
但是你真的相信你会打败马蒂内利吗
But did you really believe you'd knock off Martinelli?
我从未想过我会输
Well, I never thought I'd lose.
嘿 马蒂内利来了
Hey, Martinelli's here.
抱歉失陪了
Uh, excuse me for one second.
-恭喜你 尼克 -谢谢你 安吉洛
- Congratulations, Nick. - Thank you, Angelo.
你要知道 选民们从我肩上卸下千斤重担
You know, the voters have lifted a tremendous burden
然后把它移交给了你
off of my shoulders and placed it on yours.
我想我的肩膀有能力扛下来
Well, I think these shoulders will be able to handle it.
-祝你成功 尼克 -谢谢你 安吉洛
- Well, good luck to you, Nick. - Thank you, Angelo.
-我为你感到高兴 -市长先生
- I'm happy for you. - Mr. Mayor?
恩 玛莎 给我一分钟
Yes, Martha, one second.
-如果你需要什么 直接告诉我 -谢谢
- If you need anything, let me know. - Thank you.
所以我猜测选民们选择不要生气 选了一个新市长
So I guess the voters decided not to get mad.
不不不 我觉得
No, no, no. You know, I think that, uh...
他们对上一届政♥府♥感到失望
they were disappointed in the last administration
现在他们找到了一个
and they saw in me someone that has the ability
有能力改变这座城市未来的人
to change the direction of the city.
你对那些超出的票数感到惊喜吗
Are you surprised at the margin of votes for you?
你一直没说其中的原因
You literally continued to pull away.
额 在这次竞选中
Well, you know, I talked
我和上千名群众谈过话
to thousands of people during this campaign,
他们告诉我 他们想要改变
and they told me they wanted a change,
所以我猜他们只是按自己的意愿投票
and I guess they voted the way they spoke.
-所以 -抱歉失陪了
- So-- - Excuse me.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不 是住房♥问题 不是候选人
No, it was the housing issue, not the candidate.
第一次有市长亲我
First time getting kissed by a mayor.
真的吗 你是说安吉洛从来没亲过你
Is it really? You mean Angelo never slipped you one?
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
真的非常感谢 我真的很荣幸
Thank you, really. I am truly honored.
等下 你说"主要”是什么意思
Wait, wha-- what do you mean by "Major"?
主要城市 重要的城市
Major cities, cities that matter.
扬克斯很重要吗
Yonkers matters?
这里有超过十五万人
Cities of 150,000 population or more.
你肯定是美国史上最年轻的市长
You are definitely the youngest mayor in America.
那意味着你正式成为了民♥主♥党里
Which means you're officially a rising star
一颗冉冉升起的明星
in the Democratic Party.
马蒂内利真好啊
Nice of Martinelli
让你在就职前就来办公室工作
letting you work out of the office before inauguration.
他是好人啊 大好人安吉洛
A good man-- Angelo. Hell of a guy.
谢丽尔到哪儿去了
Where the hell is Cheryl?
不能就让电♥话♥一直响啊
We can't just leave the phones.
市长办公室
Mayor's office.
大计划
...big plans.
-律师在一号♥线 -律师
- The lawyers on line one. - The lawyers?
律师
The lawyers.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表