剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
维持和平全是你的功劳 真谢谢你
Really preserving the peace. Thank you.
好吧 我想我只能从前门进了
Okay, I guess I'll just have to use the front door.
法♥院♥的工作人员从这里借过一下 不好意思
Officer of the court coming through. Excuse me.
好吧 我不会参与的 好吗
Right. I'm not playing this game, okay?
我是不会参与的 借过一下 先生
I'm not playing this game. Excuse me, sir.
请把你的手拿开 谢谢
Please keep your hands-- thank you.
法♥院♥的官员要借过一下 不好意思
Officer of the court coming through. Excuse me.
听着 我知道现在外面一团糟
Look, I know it sounds bad out there.
我知道你听见了什么
I know what's in your ears.
但今晚的投票是桑德法官特别要求的
But the vote tonight was specifically requested by Judge Sand.
他甚至都没要求我们列举出更多的规划点
Now, he's not yet asking that we name more sites
或是一个详尽的经济适用房♥计划
or even have a full plan for affordable housing.
他要求的不过是
What he is asking is that
市议会确保我们仍然坚持
the council affirm that we're still committed
经济适用房♥计划的实施
to the affordable housing part of the settlement.
我们也必须对此坚持
And we have to be committed.
我们都同意了的
We agreed to it.
清楚了吗
Understood?
好
Good.
上诉 上诉 上诉
Appeal! Appeal! Appeal!
对 你们这群流民
Yeah, you bunch of bums!
-是你 -放松
- Oh, you! - It's all right.
扬克斯市市议会现在开始
The Yonkers City Council is now in session.
书♥记♥员先生
Mr. Clerk?
-请就座 -请问我能坐这儿吗 谢谢
- Please take your seats. - Excuse me, may I? Thank you.
请大家尽快就座
Will you please take your seats?
这是我第一次参加会议
This is my first meeting.
你要怎么应对这些 有任何想法吗
What do you do with this? Any idea?
给你纸尿裤 小毛头市长
Here's your Pampers, baby mayor!
对 说的就是你
Yeah, I'm talking about you!
喂
Hey!
试试这个尺寸
Try this on for size!
把他清出去 你还在等什么
Remove him! What are you waiting for?
市长先生 我觉得这是给你准备的
Mr. Mayor, I think this was meant for you.
谢谢你 汉克
Thank you, Hank.
我们已经受够了你们的所作所为
We've had it with what you're doing here!
都去死吧
The hell with you!
警官 警官 你们能处理一下吗
Officers, officers, could you please take care of this?
你敢实施这些项目试试
Don't you build those projects!
我们受够你了
That's enough of you!
警官
Officers.
喂 我是不会离开的 我不离开
Hey, I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving.
你想扛着我么
You wanna carry me?
别碰她
Leave her alone!
鲍比 你怎么敢
Don't you dare, Bobby.
你怎么敢 我认识你妈妈
Don't you dare. I know your mother.
你怎么敢
Don't you dare!
你们怎么敢 你们怎么敢
Don't you dare! Don't you dare!
你们怎么敢 你们怎么敢
Don't you dare! Don't you dare!
正如我们最后的投票所显示的
As indicated by our last vote,
我们已就法官法令中建造经济适用房♥计划的部分
we elected to appeal the affordable housing portion
向最高法♥院♥提起了上诉
of the judge's order to the Supreme Court,
但最高法♥院♥驳回了...
but the Supreme Court has refused to--
上诉整个计划 你们这些懦夫
Appeal all of it, you coward!
按名单表决 书♥记♥员先生 点名投票
Roll call, Mr. Clerk. Roll call.
-沃西斯科市长 -赞成
- Mayor Wasicsko? - Aye.
-斯帕隆副市长 -反对
- Vice Mayor Spallone? - No.
-多数党领袖科拉 -反对
- Majority Leader Cola? - No.
-少数党领袖隆戈 -反对
- Minority Leader Longo? - No.
-费根议员 -反对
- Council Member Fagan? - No.
-切马议员 -反对
- Council Member Chema? - No.
-奥克斯曼议员 -弃权
- Council Member Oxman? - Abstain.
懦夫
Pussy.
一票赞成 五票反对 一票弃权
I have one aye, five nays, one abstention.
计划未通过
The measure fails!
休会
Meeting adjourned.
我想玩 什么时候才轮到我
I wanna play. When's it my turn?
你才六岁 你什么都不会
You're six. You don't know how to do anything.
下一次
Next game.
你总在说下一次
You always say, "Next game."
孩子们
Guys...
我有事要说
I have something to tell you.
这对我们都不容易
This isn't gonna be easy for any of us,
但我马上就要回纽约了
but I have to go back to New York soon.
-什么 -不公平
- What? - No fair.
不 你不能这么做
No, you can't.
费利佩
Felipe.
这才是最好的选择
This is best.
你们待在这里 我可以在那里多挣些钱
For you to be here while I earn what I can there.
明白吗
Okay?
你能理解吗
Do you understand?
当纽约红衣主教约翰·奥康纳今天下午到达
About 50 protesters from the Save Yonkers Federation
邓伍迪的圣约瑟神学院门口时
greeted New York's Cardinal John O'Connor this afternoon
约五十名拯救扬克斯市联盟成员
when he rived at the gate
与其进行了会面
of Saint Joseph's Seminary in Dunwoodie.
人群对纽约总教区将神学院的
The group objects to the New York Archdiocese's agreement
部分土地分出用于扬克斯市
to give some of the seminary's
公共住房♥项目建设的决定表示反对
land to the City of Yonkers for public housing.
我们强烈建议全市的所有天主教♥徒♥
We're urging Catholics all over the city,
尤其是圣约翰浸礼会的教民
especially the parishioners of St. John the Baptist,
不再响应教堂和红衣主教的号♥召
to withhold their donations from the church
对其进行捐款
and from the cardinal's appeal.
他需要记住谁才是多数人
He needs to remember who the people are
谁占据了总教区的多数
who are in his archdiocese.
产前诊所
Prenatal clinic.
这里有谁叫朵琳·亨德森吗
Is there a Doreen Henderson here?
我
Me.
亨德森小姐 有电♥话♥找你
Miss Henderson, I have a call for you.
找我的
For me?
-这个吗 -嗯
- Here? - Mm.
你好
Hello?
嗯哼
Ahem.
盖米在马尔福德的公♥寓♥里发现的他
Gammy found him in the apartment in Mulford.
我的孩子在这方面一直有问题 一直都是
My boy always had trouble with that. Always.
斯基普从没有轻松顺畅地呼吸过
I never knew Skip to breathe without a struggle.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
书♥记♥员会点名询问他们意见
Clerk will call the roll...
是否同意这项在指定地点
on the resolution approving the plan
建造八百个单位经济适用房♥
for 800 units of affordable housing
的计划
to be built on the specified sites.
嗯
Ahem.
是否同意这项在指定地点
On the resolution approving the plan
建造八百个单位经济适用房♥的计划
for 800 units to be built on the specified sites.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
做练习
I'm practicing.
我在尝试表现得尽量冷静
I'm trying to do it as dispassionately as I can.
重点就是平淡的语气还有
Just even voice and...
不要流露出情绪
no show of emotion.
我只想他们觉得我并不会因此而大喜大悲
I just want 'em to see that it's not getting to me, you know?
是吗 进展如何
Yeah? How's it going?
我觉得自己在进步
I think I'm getting better at it.
-是吗 -我真这么觉得
- Yeah? - I think so.
-那很好啊 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
继续练吧
Keep practicing.
书♥记♥员会点名询问他们意见
Clerk will call the roll.
-嗯哼 -然后呢
- Ahem. - Yeah.
书♥记♥员会点名询问他们意见
Clerk will call the roll.
书♥记♥员会点名询问
Clerk will call...
他们的意见
the roll.
他们会点名询问书♥记♥员意见
Clerk will roll the call.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表