剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
with the neighborhood.
最糟糕的事情没有发生 玛丽
The worst hasn't happened, Mary,
后来怎么发展到最好就要看他们自己了
and the best will depend on them.
他们的未来掌握在自己手中
Their future is theirs.
我们不能永远牵着他们走
We can't hold their hands forever.
抱歉 但是我们也不能坐视不管啊
Sorry, but we can't just drop them, either.
我们不能
We-- we can't--
我不会离开他们的
Well, I'm not gonna leave them.
我的意思是
I mean, I'm just gonna
我要回到住户那里 和他们开会
go back to the townhouses and the meetings,
如果他们需要的话 我会尽我所能帮助他们
and I'll help them in any way I can, if they ask me.
多曼女士 你是个好邻居
Mrs. Dorman... you're a good neighbor.
我要再次感谢大家
I want to thank you all again.
露西尔不会再回来了
Lucille's not coming back.
梅霍克告诉他们这项工作结束了
Mayhawk told them the program's over.
什么
What?
她和玛丽·多曼
She and Mary Dorman asked me to run
让我主持会议
the Trenchard-Gaffney meeting
直到你们都参与竞选
until you all have an election.
天哪
Oh, man.
好吗
All right?
首先要提的一件事
Now, first is this thing
就是我们的小孩不能坐公交去游乐场
about our kids not going on the bus trip to Playland.
住房♥部的人说那里只对西区的居民开放
Housing says it's only for West Side children.
啊 等一下
Uh-uh, wait a minute.
我们也是市政住房♥部的一部分
We part of municipal housing, too.
我知道 但这是他们的规矩
I know, but that's their rule.
所以我觉得我们应该在这里
So, instead, I think we should have
给我们的孩子举办聚会
a party for our own kids here.
好吧 趁着天气还不太热 给孩子们一个放学玩耍的地方
Okay? An end-of-school party before summer gets too hot.
听我说 如果我们要开会
Look, if we're gonna do this,
我们不能只是讨论修水龙头
it has to be about more than repairing leaky faucets
和放置除草机这些问题
and storing lawn mowers.
我想说的是我们要团结在一起 好吗
I'm talking about really getting together, okay?
做一些邻居们应该做的事情
Doing things the way neighbors are supposed to.
她说得对
She's right.
也许我们应该这么做
Maybe we should do this.
应该这么做
We should.
好 那说到放学后的聚会
Okay. So, for an end-of-school party,
我们应该列个清单 看看大家准备带什么过来
we should have a list of what everybody's going to bring.
好 但不要每个人都带热狗来
Yeah, and don't everybody bring hot dogs.
好 说得对
All right, fair enough.
我们就在这里举办吧
And we'll have it right out here,
尽管住房♥部的人并不想让孩子们乱跑
even though housing don't want the children running around.
我们不在乎住房♥部想做什么 不用担心
We don't care what housing wants. Don't worry about it.
然后 关于电费账单
Now, about the Con Ed bills...
请进
Yeah?
-嘿 -嘿
- Heya. - Hey.
啊 别这样
Ah-- no, no, no.
上一次你拿酒出来 然后我们就开始讨论公事
You cracked it last time, and then we talked business
打破我们之间的规矩让我觉得很不好
and I felt bad about breaking our rule.
公事 真讨厌
Business-- ew.
是啊 最讨厌了 政♥治♥
Oh, yeah, yeah, the worst kind. Politics.
别说了
Blah.
听我说 我没法在第二区竞选
So, listen, I, um-- I can't run again in the Second.
我知道 先生
Se, senor.
是啊
Right.
他们把我整惨了 不是吗
Yeah, they fixed me good, didn't they?
我呢
And, um...
我一直在想
well, I've been thinking.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我要去竞选市法♥院♥法官
I'm gonna run for City Court judge.
管他呢 我有资格
What the hell, you know, I'm qualified,
我有法学学位
I've got a law degree,
嗯 我只需要
and, uh, well, I just--
我需要你帮我递交我的请♥愿♥书 文尼
I need you to carry my petitions for me, Vinni.
天哪 尼克
Christ, Nick.
我已经答应琼·平克斯要支持她了
I already promised my support to Joan Pincus.
琼·平克斯
Joan Pincus?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 琼·平克斯是吗
Okay. Joan Pincus, huh?
她是你什么人
What is she to you?
哎 我现在觉得自己里外不是人
Well, I-- look, I feel like shit right now,
但我怎么知道你要去争法官的职位啊
but how was I to know you were going to throw in for city judge?
你知道的 我已经答应琼了
You know, I-- I already gave Joan my word.
我现在没办法反悔了
I'm not gonna go back on that now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey, uh...
好吧 文尼
All right, Vinni.
狗狗阿姨
Poodle Lady!
狗狗阿姨
Poodle Lady.
拜拜 狗狗阿姨
Bye, Poodle Lady.
拜拜 小狗
Bye, poodles.
别这样 老妈
Come on, Ma.
你辛辛苦苦挣的钱你得攒着
You need to save that money you done worked so hard for.
我挣的钱我说了算
It's my money.
我想花钱请我老妈吃顿午餐 好不好
Now, I wanna take my mama out to lunch, okay?
你想吃什么
What you got a taste for?
你知道我一直很喜欢时时乐他家
You know I always liked the Sizzler.
哦 老妈 我可不想再坐公交
Oh, Ma, I do not want to take the bus
回城里去
all the way back downtown.
我们不都已经住进来了嘛 是吧 蛤蜊屋怎么样
We here now, right? How about the Clam House?
-蛤蜊屋 -嗯
- The Clam House? - Yeah.
我 我从来没去过那儿
I-- I never been there.
-来嘛 -噢
- Come on. - Oh!
没事的
It won't hurt none.
请进
Come in.
他来了
He's here.
让他进来
Send him in.
议员先生
Councilman?
尼克 坐吧
Nick, have a seat.
进去吧
Come on.
我马上就来
I'll be right with you.
佐尔齐先生
Mr. Zorzi.
来这的都是白人么
Is they all white people in here?
嗯 差不多
Uh... yeah.
两位
Two?
呃 我们不在这吃
Uh... I think we won't be staying.
妈
Ma.
你确定吗
You sure?
还是不了 我们打包带走
No, we'll just order to go, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你打算什么时候装好橱柜
When are you gonna get to the kitchen cabinets?
都在箱子里放了一个月了
They've been in boxes for a month now already.
-是是 快了 -嗯 好
- Yeah, yeah. It's on my list. - Yeah, okay--
嗯 听着 我打算
Um, listen, I'm gonna--
初选我打算和文尼竞争
I'm gonna primary Vinni.
扎勒斯基会支持我的
Zaleski's gonna back me.
他打算提名我为候选人
He's gonna put me on the ticket
给我提供足够的资金参加竞选 所以...
and throw me enough cash to mount the campaign, so...
太好了
Great.
我没法
You know, I can't--
我没法在自己选区里竞选
I can't run in my own district,
我也不能不参加
and I can't sit this one out
-要是想要下次竞选市长的话 -嗯
- if I want to run for mayor next time. - Mm-hmm.
所以我别无他选
So I don't really got another choice.
所以你要跟着特里·扎勒斯基
So you go with Terry Zaleski,
背叛你朋友
and you turn against your friend?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我打算主动帮助文尼竞选
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表