剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
但那该死的扎勒斯基到底怎么回事
But how about that fuckin' Zaleski?
我为了他牺牲了那么多 但他却连电♥话♥都不肯接
I sacrifice for the guy and he can't even pick up the phone.
不至于这样对我吧
I mean, come on.
昨晚的统计结果怎么样
Where was the count last night?
还是没什么起色吗
Is that still where we are?
每次统计都像是坐过山车
Every count's a roller coaster.
一会儿我高出三十票 一会儿我又低了四十票
I'm up 30, and then I'm down 40, and I'm up two.
他们还没有统计缺席选票呢
They haven't counted the absentee ballots yet, though.
只要他们还在统计就好
As long as they're still counting.
不是的 我搞砸了 奈伊
No, I blew it, Nay.
这次我是出不了头了
I'm not gonna pull this one out,
而且你也知道规则的 连续两次落选
and you know the rule-- you lose twice in a row,
你就没机会了
you're done.
如果再去竞选 你就会被看成傻瓜
You can't run again without looking like an idiot.
没有人会把你当真了
Nobody will take you seriously.
你还没输
You haven't lost.
你说的不对 好吗 会有结果的
That is not true, okay? It's gonna work out.
我自己的议会区
My own fucking council district.
真是太他妈丢脸了
What a embarrassment.
我的天哪 尼克 快振作起来
Jesus Christ, Nick, get it together, please.
他们还在统计投票呢
They're still counting votes.
我将忠实地履行
And that I will faithfully discharge the duties
第二区议会工作的职责
of the office of council member, District 2.
遵循本市宪♥章♥ 鞠躬尽瘁 尽我所能
According to the city charter and to the best of my ability.
遵循本市宪♥章♥ 鞠躬尽瘁 尽我所能
According to the city charter and to the best of my ability.
全心全意为扬克斯市服务
For and in the City of Yonkers.
全心全意为扬克斯市服务
For and in the City of Yonkers.
-恭喜你 议员 -谢谢你
- Congratulations, Councilman. - Thank you.
-迟胜于无 -谢谢你 阿洛伊修斯
- Better late than never. - Thank you, Aloysius.
你现在只需要签个字
All you have to do now is sign the book.
好啊
Yeah.
恭喜你 少数党领袖
Congrats, Mr. Minority Leader.
谢谢你 多数党领袖
Thank you, Mr. Majority Leader.
二十六票 还是两万六 不管怎样 胜者为王
26 votes, 26,000-- a win's still a win.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你知道吗 我本以为自己会以七票取胜
you know, I had this calculated to a seven-vote win
要是林登大街的老头又生病回家了
or six if the old man on
那我就只能以六票险胜了
Linden Street got sick and stayed home again.
所以二十六票已经算是绝对优势了
So 26 votes is a landslide.
实话和你说 你把我耍了 尼克
To tell you the truth, you fooled me, Nick.
我以为你会竞选市长
I thought you'd run for mayor.
去死吧 约翰 也许我把自己给耍了
Hell, John, maybe I fooled myself.
好吧
- - All right.
欢迎光临 多曼女士
Welcome, Mrs. Dorman.
请就座
Please, have a seat.
想象一下非洲大草原上有一片水洼
Consider the watering hole on the African veld
成群的动物在那儿聚集
where all the great herds gather--
斑马 长颈鹿
the zebra, the giraffe,
牛羚 角马
the gnu, the wildebeest--
还有垂涎他们的捕食者
and the predators that prey upon them--
狮子 猎豹
the lion, the cheetah.
想象一下
Imagine for one moment
现在大家要去争夺水源
that there's a race to that water.
那是一个炎热的长夏
It's been a long, hot summer.
我待在施洛本还不够吗
Ain't enough I'm in Schlobohm...
-继续 -我到底为什么要这样做
- Go on. - Why the hell am I doing this?
你想一直索取吗
You always want to be taking?
什么时候你能学会付出呢
When are you gonna start giving back?
让我换一种说法
Let me put it another way.
为何不在我回来敲你脑壳之前
Why don't you sign that before I come over there
乖乖把它签好呢
and bang you in the side of your hard head?
-好吧 -啊哼
- All right. - Uh-huh.
你怎么看待我们计划去黑人区这件事
What do you think about us going to the projects?
你说我们不会有危险吗
You-- wait, do you think it's safe for us?
你真是多虑了
Oh, forget about it.
我就在马丁雷地区的公共住房♥里长大的
I grew up in public housing on Martin Ray Place,
现在那里居住着老年人
over where the senior living is now.
那里曾经是军队的营房♥
Well, it was army barracks, really,
用来安置那些从战场上归来的老兵
for the veterans coming back from the war.
当然了 在过去
Of course, back then,
我们把公♥寓♥打理得很好
we took care of our apartments.
我们不会毁坏房♥屋
We didn't trash the buildings.
我们是白人
We were white.
-你知道吗 你很喜欢打比方 -谢谢
- You know, you like metaphor and simile... - Thank you.
你也喜欢讲故事
...and you're partial to parable, too.
还有寓言 不要忘了寓言
And allegory. Don't forget allegory.
你给他们讲的这些故事是想告诉他们些什么呢
What are you trying to give them with all those stories?
他们可以传授给其他居民的一些东西
Stuff they can give to their residents.
生命的奥秘 宇宙的钥匙
The mysteries of life, keys to the universe.
他们相信自己能够拥有的
Special weapons that they can believe they possess
以保持乐观和自信的神秘武器
that will keep them confident.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那宇宙的钥匙是什么
And what are the keys to the universe?
我不知道 你呢
I have no idea. Do you?
但是在我们完事之前
But before we're done,
他们会相信自己拥有这些钥匙
they'll believe they have a few of them.
这不就是重点吗
And isn't that the point?
你觉得我们可以开始了吗
Do you think that we could get started?
好吧 我想已经没有别人要来了
Well, I guess no one else is coming,
那我们就开始吧
so I think we can get started.
这是我作为租户代表第一次开会
This being my first meeting as tenant representative,
我想谈一谈 我关于在施洛本建一个
I wanted to talk about my idea for a resident-run
居民自营的日托中心的想法
day care center here at Schlobohm.
我认为这样真的
I think it could really--
你说
Yes?
他们还没来二号♥楼修理我的壁橱门
They still ain't fixed my closet door in Building Two.
我给物业一遍又一遍地打电♥话♥
I been calling and calling and calling up housing,
但是屁用也没有
but ain't nothing ever gets fixed.
现在我的浴室排水也有问题
And now the drain in my tub don't work.
它往上反水 好几个小时都下不去
It backs up and takes hours before it let the water out.
他们不来管管这些事
Now what I'm supposed to do about that
那我现在该怎么办呢
when they don't never come round?
嗯
Um...
先生们
All right, gentlemen.
你们要我怎么处理这件马甲
What do you want me to do with that vest?
现在先别管它
- Leave it for now. -
先生 您不能越过胶带
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to stand behind the tape.
-我是议员 -没关系的 杰瑞
- I'm a councilman. I-- Man: - It's all right, Jerry.
他没事的 让他过去
He's all right. Let him through.
-嘿 皮特 -市长先生
- Hey, Pete. - Mr. Mayor.
我已经不是了 不过至少我们之中有人晋升了 对吧
Not anymore. At least one of us made rank, though, right?
到底怎么了
What the hell happened?
管状炸♥弹♥
Pipe bomb.
看守打更的时候发现的
Watchman found it on his rounds.
-天哪 -现在乱作一团
- Jesus. - Bit of a clusterfuck right now.
-我去找皮特·史密斯了 -好
- I see Pete Smith. - Okay.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- Okay, thanks. - All right.
-皮特 -嘿 尼克 你最近怎么样
- Pete! - Hey, Nick. How you doin'?
比你强一些吧
Probably better than you.
他们到底对我们的房♥子做了些什么
What the hell they do to our houses?
看这个
Look at this.
他们把炸♥弹♥放在窗台
They put the bomb on the windowsill here.
-把浴室炸了 -天哪
- They destroyed the bathroom. - Wow.
瓷砖也碎了 但这还不算最糟的
They shattered the tiles. But it could have been worse.
你看这里
Look at this, right here.
这是煤气管道 直接通到计量表
That's a gas pipe. That goes straight into the meter.
但还没连上 天晓得呢
It's not hooked up yet, or God knows, you know?
这群混♥蛋♥
These fucking people.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为住房♥这屁事儿已经完事儿了呢
I thought this housing shit was over.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表