剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
他和他的人
He and his people probably
可能知道他们落后了多少
have some idea how far he's trailing, yeah.
但我猜金主们可不知道
But I bet the money people don't.
当然了 我们可以适当启发他们一下
Of course, we could enlighten them.
就像泄露民♥意♥调查结果
Like leak the poll?
《先驱政♥治♥家》
"Herald Statesman"?
你知道 我是说 我不过就是个废物
You know, I mean, I'm nothing but a bum.
但我爱你 你跟我说过
But I love you. And you told me--
我告诉你 我配不上你
Yo, I'm telling you I ain't good enough for you.
你得忘了我
You need to forget about me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我本不打算告诉你的
I wasn't gonna tell you.
但你不用担心
But you don't have to worry.
我不打算要
I'm gonna get rid of it.
#跳 跳 跳#
# jump, jump, jump, jump #
#跳 跳 跳#
# jump, jump, jump, jump #
#跳 跳 跳#
# jump, jump, jump, jump #
#跳回来#
# jump back #
#爱是一条双向道#
# love is a two-way street #
#我们未曾相遇的地方#
# a place where we never meet #
#床上多了一半空位#
# there's a space in the bed #
#我的脑海里都是回忆#
# memories in my head #
#额哈 额哈 额哈#
# uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh-huh #
#额哈哈#
# uh-huh-huh #
#离开我的生活 离开我的生活#
# Out of my life Out of my life #
#宝贝我无法忍♥受再一个夜晚#
# baby, I can't take another night #
#宝贝我无法忍♥受有你的再一个夜晚#
# I can't take another night with you #
#哦呼#
# ooh-ooh #
#哦呼#
# ooh-ooh #
#呜呼#
# whoo-ooh #
#有你#
# with you #
#因为我的床上有一半空位#
# 'cause there's a space in my bed #
#我的脑海里都是回忆#
# memories in my head #
#额哈 额哈 跳回来#
# uh-huh, uh-huh Jump back... #
你为什么不告诉我
Why you ain't tell me?
有什么关系吗
Does it matter?
听着
Look...
我知道这是你的决定
I know it's your decision and shit,
但如果你想留下孩子 我会负责的
but if you want to have it, I'll stick by it.
我是认真的
Look, I mean that.
你会负责
You gonna stick by it?
你知道负责两个字怎么写吗
Do you even know what the fuck that means?
你想要孩子
Hmm, you want a kid?
你得打起精神 成为一个父亲
You're gonna have to step the fuck up and be a father.
从你那些烂事里抽身 成为我能依靠的男人
Stop all your bullshit and be a fucking man for me.
我是不会一个人养孩子的
I'm not doing this on my own.
我知道
Damn, girl.
好吧 我听进去了
Okay. I hear you.
是啊 最好如此
Yeah, you damn well better.
你以前从来没来过这里
You've never come up here before.
我妈的公♥寓♥
To my mother's apartment.
你什么意思
What you mean?
你从没来我家找过我
You ain't never come up here for me.
你妈在家吗
Your mom's home?
你为什么不自己来看看呢
Why don't you come find out?
共和党
Republican?
等下 你在说什么鬼
Wait, what the hell are you talking about?
噢 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, that son of a bitch.
好了 我待会儿再打给你
All right, let me call you back.
-靠 -噢 你听说了
- Shit! - Oh, you heard.
去他的斯帕隆
Fucking Spallone.
我都已经准备在初选时把他败得落花流水了
I'm all set to wipe the floor with that asshole in the primary
但他现在却给我临时换了党派
and now he switches parties?
-你不是说笑吧 -我可没想到会发生这样的事
- Are you fucking serious? - I didn't see this one coming.
-他打算什么时候发表声明 -今天迟点的时候
- When's he gonna announce? - Later today.
听着 当地的共和党也没料到会发生这事
Listen, local GOP didn't see it coming either.
他们是不会接受这种事的 他们不会要他的
They're ripshit over it. They don't want him.
他们已经有隆戈 切马和费根了
They already got Longo, Chema, Fagan.
而现在斯帕隆又转到共和党去了
Now with Spallone switching to Republican,
他们怕别人会以为他们是蔑视一切的党派
they're afraid they're gonna be known as the party of defiance.
吉姆 我们就不该泄露民♥意♥调查结果
Jim, we should have never leaked those poll numbers.
-结果现在成这样了 -要这么想
- That's what did this. - Well, think of it this way.
你刚为你自己在初选中省了七万五千美元
You just saved yourself $75,000 in the primary.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
现在我需要加倍的资金熬到十一月份
I'm gonna need twice that and then some come November
而那个时候所有的穴居人都要出来露面为斯帕隆投票了
when all the Neanderthals crawl out of the woodwork for Spallone.
再说了 天知道现在扬纳科内
Plus who knows how much of a
要为初选投入多少
fight Iannacone's gonna put in the primary now
天知道拉尔夫·阿瑞德
or how much money Ralph
为了干掉我会准备多少资金
Arred's gonna put behind him just to derail me.
好吧 如果政♥治♥有那么简单
Well, if politics were easy,
那每个人都去从政了
everyone would be in politics.
胡说八道 任何有点脑子的人都不会搅和这事的
Bullshit. Nobody sensible would ever put themselves through this.
噢 我的天
Oh, God.
个人♥权♥利的问题正在
This question of individual right
经受一名不公正的法官的蔑视
is being trampled on by an unfair judge.
桑德法官
Judge Sands, this--
这个卖♥♥弄大道理的国王
this philosopher king.
现在是时候让我们把人♥民♥政♥府♥交还给扬克斯市了
Now it's time we restored the people's government to Yonkers.
而我向你们保证
And I promise you,
我会继续向最高法♥院♥
I will continue to appeal
提出上诉 反对这个法官的
against this off-the-wall judge's decision
离谱的决定
to the Supreme Court
我还会继续无条件地反对
and I will unconditionally oppose
公共住房♥的建设
construction of public housing.
我们都知道这个市长做了什么
We've all seen what this mayor has done.
你是时候该认识到自己作为领导者的失败了
It's time you recognized your failure as a leader.
-如果善良的扬克斯人♥民♥继续选择了你 -注意时间
- And if the good people of Yonkers vote for you again... - Time.
-你将会给这个城市带来大灾难 -时间到了 斯帕隆先生
- ...you will be a disaster upon this city. - Time, Mr. Spallone.
到你了 沃西斯科先生
Mr. Wasicsko.
啊咳 呃 确实
Ahem. Uh, certainly.
我的对手是个没有深度的候选人
My opponent is a one-dimensional candidate.
他只会谈论一个方面的事情 也就是住房♥计划
He can only talk about one issue, housing,
而且大多数时候他自己甚至都说不明白
and he doesn't even get that right most of the time.
他只会一直欺骗扬克斯的人♥民♥
He keeps trying to dupe the people of Yonkers
告诉他们最高法♥院♥可以改变现状
by telling them that the Supreme Court can change the situation,
然而实际上 最高法♥院♥早已
but the Supreme Court has already ruled
对该案的责任和救助方法做出了决定
on all issues of liability and remedy in this case.
一切都已成定局 但斯帕隆先生
That is forever closed. Yet Mr. Spallone,
为了个人政♥治♥地位的晋升
in order to advance his own personal political career,
甚至不惜牺牲整个城市的经济命脉
is willing to bankrupt the entire city in the process.
事实上 有这样一群沉默的大多数
There is a silent majority out there
已准备放下这个事情
that's ready to put this issue behind them
因为他们知道
because they know that
此次选举还有其他更重要的事
there's more important issues in this election.
但是他们受到了恶徒的威胁
But they are being intimidated by the mob
而这些恶徒正是喧闹的小众群体
which is the loud minority.
现在 是时候让扬克斯善良的人们
Well, it's time for the good people of Yonkers
重新夺回话语权了
to take back the ground lost by these--
而不是一味地围绕这个次要的狭隘的事情
this very narrow lunatic fringe element.
我有《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的支持
I got endorsed by "The New York Times."
莫伊尼汉的支持
I get endorsed by Moynihan,
以及科莫州长的支持
by Governor Cuomo.
还有教师和工会的支持
I got the teachers, I got the unions,
我还在辩论中狠狠地打击了他
and I kicked his ass in the debate.
我还他妈要怎么做
What the fuck does it take?
不管怎样 你知道你在做对的事
Whatever happens, you know you did the right thing.
就算你失败了 这也不会成为阻碍住房♥计划的绊脚石
And if you lose, it won't be to stop the housing.
这只会让你自己不安
It'll be to punish you.
你都明白这点 为什么他们不能
You see that, why can't they?
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表