剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
这些混♥蛋♥还真是没完没了
These bastards just don't quit.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck you been?
我他妈去哪了?
Where the fuck I've been?
干活儿 他妈干两份儿活儿
I've been at work, working two fucking jobs.
我他妈就去那儿了
That's where the fuck I've been.
都半夜了
It's midnight.
你们他妈干活都干成你这幅德行么
You all fucked up like that at work?
啊
Huh?
我他♥娘♥的♥不想再过这种日子了 约翰
I'm not taking this shit no more, John.
我受够了 我要走了
I had it. I'm going.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the fuck you gonna go?
离开你这混♥蛋♥
Away from you and your shit!
好啊 走啊 赶紧走
Yeah, go ahead, leave, then.
孩子跟我过 贱♥人♥
Baby stays here with me, bitch.
是么
Yeah?
你还要带他去干活儿不成
What, you gonna take him to work?
听着 用不着你操心我怎么带儿子
Look, don't worry what I'm gonna do with my son.
你不是要走吗
I thought you was leaving.
每晚都他妈这样我受不了
I can't take this shit every night.
我只是想过正常的生活
I just want things to be right,
应该过的生活
the way they're supposed to be,
孩子也好 你和我也好 不这么乌七八糟
for the baby, you, me, not all this.
我在家 孤零零一个人带孩子
I'm here, all alone with this baby
-成天成宿 -我只是
- all day and all night. - I
下了班和里科和他们玩儿会
was just hangin' with Rico and them after work.
有什么大不了的
It ain't no big thing.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我会做得更好的 等着
I'm gonna do better. You'll see.
过来 亲爱的
Come on, baby girl.
-我们生个孩子吧 -再生一个?
- Let's make us a baby. - Another?
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥已经神志不清了
- Yeah, you lost your fuckin' mind.
-来嘛 -你是疯了吗?
- Come on. - Boy, you crazy?
咱们还没有闺女呢
We ain't had us a little girl.
这就是管道炸♥弹♥案子的解决办法
This is our answer to the pipe bombs--
政♥治♥
politics,
动工之后层出不穷的状况
everything thrown at us during this project.
我只希望还有人愿意住在这些房♥子里
I only hope people still wanna live in these houses.
噢 他们愿意的
Oh, they do. Hmm.
而且也一定会住进来
And they will.
妈妈
Mama?
是谁
Who's there?
你觉得还能有谁
Who the hell you think it is?
是我 买♥♥了点儿日用品 诺玛
It's me, with the groceries, Norma.
有秋葵吗
Did they have okra?
没忘买♥♥ 信也拿回来了
I didn't forget the okra, and I brought the mail, too,
关于住房♥的 放在了门下边儿了
and something from housing they put under the door.
哦 敢情现在我信都是你看么
Oh, you reading my mail, now?
你又看不见
You can't see it to read it.
我看的挺好的
I can see well enough.
那你读啊
Then read.
我待会儿再读
I'm gonna read it later.
他们想知道人们是否有兴趣
They wanna know if people are interested
搬到新的联排住♥宅♥
in moving into the new townhouses.
一百四十二个公共房♥单元
142 units of public housing will be completed
估计在年底左右竣工
sometime near the end of this year.
说是 会通过公开抽签的方式
It says tenants will be selected
选择入住者
on the basis of an open lottery.
抽签
A lottery?
感兴趣的租户
Tenants who are interested
要填写下面的表格
should indicate by filling out the form below.
我才不要去参加什么抽签
Well, I ain't going in on no lottery.
我可能会被抽到 不过...
I may play the number, but...
我在这儿住得挺好
No, I'm fine just where I am.
你几乎看不见 诺玛 而且这里也不安全
You can barely see, Norma, and it's just not safe around here.
像你这种情况 可能都不需要抽签
And with your situation, you probably won't need no lottery.
你肯定去市中心找个负责的人谈谈就行了
I bet you could just go and talk to somebody downtown.
你会觉得尴尬么
Is this awkward for you?
我打电♥话♥ 是觉得我们可以一起合作
I mean, I called because I thought there were some things
取得些进展
we could work on together going forward.
不不不 没有 能帮的上忙我很高兴
No, no, no, no. I'm happy to help any way I can.
你有什么想法 市长先生
What's on your mind, Mr. Mayor?
我就不卖♥♥关子了
I'll cut right to the chase.
我们想让约翰·扎吉安离开泊车管理局
We want John Zakian out of the Parking Authority.
嗯 不稀奇
Well, hey, don't I know it.
我在任时就想除掉他
I tried to get rid of him during my term,
不过我在法庭上败诉了
but I lost that battle in court.
嗯 需要做很多调查
Well, it's taken a lot of research,
但安迪·马尼戈利亚想出了个重组的法子
but Andy Maniglia has figured out a way
不走法律程序
to get around the legal issue by a restructuring.
简单点说 就是
Short version is,
解除他和工业开♥发♥署的合同
we terminate his contract with the IDA,
这样泊车管理局委员会
then the Parking Authority
就能以YPA领事的身份解雇他
board is free to fire him as YPA's director.
不过我得保证
But I need to know going in
有YPA委员会的表决权
that I have the votes on the YPA's board.
啊 我哥哥迈克尔
Ah, my brother Michael.
你跟内德也很熟吧
And you're close to Nader, too.
那谁来坐扎吉安的位子
Who replaces Zakian?
有个叫罗伯特·让 鲍勃·让的
Guy by the name of Robert Jean, Bob Jean.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
- Do you know him? - Mm-mm.
很专业 但不懂政♥治♥
Professional, not political.
这是场改革 尼克
This is an act of reform, Nick.
你俩都知道我太太在泊车管理局工作
Well, you both know that my wife works for the Parking Authority,
要是让我追究他上司
so if I go after her boss,
我得确保她不会受影响
I need to know that she'll come out all right.
明白
Understood.
-好吧 -太棒了
- Okay. - Great.
很高兴见到你 尼克
Good to see you, Nick.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
这是第二次了
This the second time.
他肯定要离开很久
He gonna go away for longer now.
这还不好说
You don't know that yet.
你都不知道他们要告他什么罪
You don't even know what they gonna charge him with.
他到底干了什么
What'd he do exactly?
剩下的我就不知道了
I don't know nothing else,
只知道警♥察♥去了他妈妈的公♥寓♥
just that the police went to his mother's apartment
然后告诉她
and told her something about
她儿子拿了把刀想要抢人家
him having a knife and trying to rob some men--
拿了把刀
A knife?
你要是问我 一个痞子在街上闲晃
Look, if you ask me, homeboy's an asshole for going around
-像那样威胁人家 -我可没问你
- jacking people like that. - I didn't ask you, did I?
-我就那么一说 -去你的 米卡
- I'm just saying. - No, fuck you, Meeka.
拜托 那是我男人
- Come on, that's my man.
那他现在在哪
Where's he at now?
雷克斯监狱
Rikers?
他在县里被逮捕的
He got arrested in the county,
所以他们把他带到瓦尔哈拉的县监狱去了
so they took him up to the county jail in Valhalla.
韦斯切斯特不是城市 米卡
Westchester ain't the city, Meeka.
他们把人关在那
They make people jail up there.
一关就是好几年
They give people years and shit.
市长找我帮忙 让我加入他们
- The mayor came to me. He brought me in.
他让我帮他解决这事儿
He asked for my help with this.
所以呢
So what?
让扎勒斯基自己去干那些勾当去
Let Zaleski do his own dirty work.
他是民♥主♥党市长
So, he's a Democratic mayor,
我是理事会民♥主♥党的老人了
and I'm the veteran Democrat on the council.
他让我帮他
And he comes to me for help.
是他让我到现在这个位子的
This is him bringing me in here.
是他最后兑现了承诺
This is him finally making good on his promise
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表