剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
哦 没错 你是大明星
Oh, yeah, that's right. You're a superstar.
没错
That's right.
-你好 -欢迎光临
- Hi. - Thanks for coming.
谢谢
Of course.
嗯 你这儿有咖啡吗
You, uh, you got any coffee?
-我连甜甜圈都有 -太棒了
- I even have doughnuts. - Great.
桌上足球
Foosball?
抗♥议♥者聚集在这里
Protesters have gathered here
要求格林顿·威尔图书馆重新开馆
at the Grinton Will Library to demand its reopening.
沃西斯科市长遵循紧急财政控制委员会
It was closed by Mayor Wasicsko
的城市财政管理要求
in compliance with the state control board's
对图书馆进行闭馆
emergency management of the city's finances.
市长不肯听从人们
It's bad enough that the mayor
对住房♥计划的意见就已经够糟糕的了
is not listening to people about the housing.
现在他还想关了我们的图书馆
And now he wants to close our library?
是啊 没错 就是我关的
Yeah, right. Yeah, I'm closing it.
是可忍♥孰不可忍♥
Enough is enough.
我是记者克里斯蒂娜·安德拉达
This is Cristina Andrada,
为您现场报道格林顿
reporting live from the Grinton--
现在真是忍♥无可忍♥
Now enough is enough.
到现在为止 所有事情在他们眼中都好像公园漫步一样简单
Everything up until now was just a walk in the fucking park.
你威胁他们要解雇六百工人 没有人眨一下眼睛
You threaten to lay off 600 workers, nobody blinks.
和他们说这个城市要面临破产的危机 他们也不担心
Talk about bankrupting the entire city? No worries.
你把区区一个图书馆关了
You close one library and senior center?
他们都认为这是骗人的吗 天哪
Did they think this was all make-believe? Christ.
你知道吗 他说得对
Well, you know what? He's right.
他说什么就是什么
When he's right, he's right.
我要搞定那四个人的投票
I am wrangling four fucking votes
我会不惜一切代价
or I'm gonna die trying.
-你好 -帮我接通隆戈
- Hello? - Yeah, get me Longo.
现在球传到了桑切斯 他传给了罗德里格
And it's Sanchez, who goes to Rodrigo.
罗德里格又传回给桑切斯
Rodrigo back to Sanchez,
他把球踢给了萨斯曼
who forwards the ball up to Sussman.
萨斯曼 作为巴西球队里
Sussman, the lone Jewish import
唯一一位犹太人球员 萨斯曼射门了
on the team in Brazilian soccer, and Sussman shoots.
球进了 无人能挡的进球
Then he scores! It's unstoppable!
体育迷们 谁能防的住如希伯来重锤般的球员呢
Sports fans, there's no defense for the Hebrew Hammer.
我本来想和他讨论住房♥计划
I was gonna play him for the housing plan
直到他打板进球
till I saw his bank shot.
他以七比零的比分赢了我
He skunked me 7-0.
是啊 我为胜利而战 先生们
Yeah. I play to win, gentlemen.
不 今晚
No, tonight.
我今晚就要投票
I want a vote tonight.
去他妈的费根和斯帕隆
Fuck Fagan and Spallone already.
去他妈的 他俩都是没用的废物
Fuck them both. They're lost balls in tall grass.
有我 奥克斯曼 科拉 这就有三票了
I got me, Oxman, and Cola. That's three.
只要我再拉到隆戈或者切马其中一人的票 我就熬过去了
And I either pull Longo or Chema and I ram it through.
我会把解雇员工和闭馆这两件事都推给他们
I'll shove the layoffs and the closings in their faces
不断揭他们的伤疤直到他们抬不起头
and rub their fucking noses in it until they cave.
是啊
Yeah.
听我说 我现在需要把这些人聚在一起
Look, I need to round up these guys now.
我都快不敢说了
I'm almost scared to say it,
但这件事发展的很顺利
but this is actually going pretty well.
把政客清出这间屋子
Get the politicians out of the room,
律师们都讲讲理
the lawyers get reasonable.
嘿 我就是政客 嗯 算是吧
Hey, I'm a politician. Well, sort of.
你是市政执政官
You're a city manager.
你是 额 你只是问题来源的一半
You're, uh-- you're only half a problem.
额 也许有人应该去告诉市长
Uh, maybe somebody ought to tell the mayor
我们一直都在做些什么
what we've been up to.
不 现在我们需要做的
No. Now, what we need to do
是打给窝在家里的切马和隆戈
is call Chemo and Longo at home,
把他们叫过来
get them down here,
看看他们会不会签字同意
and see if they'll sign off.
好吧
Okay.
他们都不 怎么搞的
Neither of them? What the hell?
他们在一起打球吗
Are they playing ball together?
我有奥克斯曼 我有科拉
I got Oxman and I got Cola.
我需要三个人才够人数
I need three to make a quorum.
找到那些笨蛋
Just find these mooks.
稍等
Hold on.
-你好 -怎么了
- Hello? - Yeah?
-尼克 是吉姆 -哦 吉姆
- Nick, It's Jim. - Yeah, Jim.
我找到他们了 你都不敢相信
Look, I found them. You won't believe this.
他们在皮克尔家
They're at Pickelle's house.
什么 他们在哪儿
What? They're where?
皮克尔家
At Pickelle's house.
难道就没有人考虑到
Well, did anybody think to maybe call
他们可以给该死的市长打电♥话♥吗
the goddamn mayor of the city?
上帝啊
Christ Almighty!
去他妈的
Fucks!
-您要去哪儿 市长大人 -扬克斯政♥府♥
- Where to, boss? - Wherever the fuck
现在在哪儿 我他妈就去哪儿
the government of Yonkers is at the moment.
是啊 我不敢相信
Yeah, well, I can't believe
在经历这一切之后我还得改变我的投票
I might have to change my vote after all this.
我的意思 这让我怎么做啊
I mean, how am I supposed to do that?
-在您的左手边 -谢谢
- On your left. - Thank you.
我一会打给你
I'll call you back.
这是你们的阴谋吗
Is this your conspiracy?
我们只是试图让一切回归正轨 尼克
Just trying to get the train back on track, Nick.
是的 好吧
Yeah, right. Okay.
我也不想再生气了 好吗
Well, I'm done being mad, all right?
怎么样了 有什么结果吗
How's it going? You got something?
恩 我们刚给法官打了电♥话♥
I thought so. We just called the judge.
他拒绝任何折中方案
He refused to hear any compromise plan.
桑德拒绝了我们所有人
Sand just shot us down.
他还让我很惊讶
You know, he even surprised me.
如果扬克斯市不遵从他的法令
He just does not want to hear about change or compromise,
他不会听取任何改变或妥协
not until after the city complies with his order.
是这样的
You know, look.
我考虑过了 只是...
I thought about it, you know. I just--
我不知道我在这能做些什么
I don't see what I can do here, you know?
-我向我的选民承诺过 -卧♥槽♥
- I promised my constituents-- - Shit, people.
我刚和盖尔·谢弗交谈过了
I just talked to Gail Shaffer,
如果我们今晚愿与法庭达成一致
and the control board has agreed to suspend the layoffs
财政控制委员会就会停止裁员
if we vote to comply tonight.
而且法官也说过
And the judge did say
如果在午夜前通过法令
we wouldn't have to pay the fines
我们就不用交
for yesterday and today
昨天和今天的罚款
if the ordinance is approved before midnight.
那一共是八百万元啊
And that's a million-eight right there.
听我说 我们有五个人
Look, there's five of us.
达到了法定人数 对吧
That's a quorum, right?
我们回到市政厅
So we go back to the City Hall
做我们的本职工作
and we do our goddamn jobs.
我们来管治城市
We govern.
罚款也许已经被撤销
The fines may have been overturned,
但桑德法官仍有可能因你藐视法庭
but Judge Sand could still
而送你去监狱 议员
order you jailed for contempt, Councilman.
对此你想说些什么?
- What do you say to that?
桑德法官要逮捕我 我已经准备好了
- Judge Sand has me arrested, I'm ready.
在逮捕之前我哪也不去
I don't go anywhere without one.
加油 埃德
Way to go, Ed.
埃德·费根议员说
There you have it from Councilman Ed Fagan,
他仍然会反对这次住房♥计划
who says he's not changing his vote against the plan
并且在这个周末
and he's not spending any more time this weekend
他不会再谈论此事
talking about it.
他还能做些啥
What else-- what else could he do?
这是明摆着的事
It's a no-brainer.
高级法♥院♥让你们惴惴不安
The Supremes leave you guys dangling,
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表