剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
-女士我来吧 -谢谢你
- Ma'am - Thank you.
你还好吧 女士
Are you okay, ma'am?
我的孩子们
My children.
我已经开始想念他们了
I miss them already.
为你感到抱歉 女士
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
你的侄子再也不能来了
Your nephew can't come anymore?
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, darling.
你的眼睛好不了了吗
Your eyes can't get any better?
嗯 霍巴特先生 它们好不了了
No, Mr. Hobart, they can't.
诺玛 你多大了
Norma, how old are you?
47岁
I'm 47.
还很年轻呐
You're still young.
真的吗
Am I?
奥康纳称其被住房♥计划误导
先驱政♥治♥家
误导
Misled?
误导 看看这句话
Misled? Look at this.
“太多各类人群的聚集
"Too many people of any category together
会造成极端情况”
can lead to a ghetto situation"?
在逗我么
Are you kidding me?
法官阁下 我知道我们早已经超出了
Your Honor, I know we're well past your deadline
您关于通过经济适用房♥部分计划的限期
for approving the affordable housing component,
但是主教的彻底转向让议会的努力后退了一大步
but the cardinal's turnaround has the council marching backwards.
他们要求就同意判决书进行新一轮的投票
They're asking for a new vote on the consent decree.
他们说您关于此的决议
They're saying that your
是反宗教的 或者说是反天主教的
decision is antireligion. Or anti-Catholic.
又一个希伯来密谋曝光了
Another Hebrew plot exposed!
扬克斯市的官员们很显然正在
Yonkers officials are obviously
利用主教此刻不幸的退避
using the cardinal's unfortunate retreat
来光明正大地为自己从同意判决书中脱身
as a transparent ploy to get out of the entire consent decree.
请将我的这些话转告你们的市长
And please tell your mayor I said so.
另外 沃西斯科先生现在在哪儿
And where is Mr. Wasicsko today?
他在会见我们的审判律师
He's meeting with our trial attorneys.
显然 奥康纳主教不是唯一一个怯场的
Apparently, Cardinal O'Connor isn't the only one with cold feet.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我的事务所肯定是要撤出这个案件的
Of course my firm has to resign from the case.
我是说 我们难道还有别的选择吗
I mean, what choice do we have?
我们的正直性受到了攻击
Our integrity's been attacked.
整个律师事务所都被攻击了
The entire law firm has been attacked.
看在上帝的份儿上 我已经被指控为误导主教了
I've been accused of misleading the cardinal, for God's sake.
雪茄
Cigar?
事实上 奥康纳主教还说我们迷惑了他
Cardinal O'Connor is actually saying we bamboozled him,
说得好像是我们骗了他让他提供土地一样
as if we tricked him into offering land.
是啊 这就是个肮脏的活儿 不是吗
Yeah, it's a dirty business, huh?
没人能独善其身 是吧
Nobody gets out clean, do they?
先生们 我要求议会确认
Gentlemen, I asked for the council to affirm
扬克斯市仍然支持继续进行
that Yonkers still supports continuing
法♥院♥法令的第二阶段
with the second phase of the court settlement--
即经济适用房♥的建设计划
the affordable housing plan--
然而 议会最新的行动显然与此背道而驰
and the latest council action signals the exact opposite.
因此我们又回到了惯例的艰难阶段
So we are back to the usual precipice.
我宣布 下周一将是投票通过实施
I'm setting next Monday as a deadline for a vote
完整的房♥屋计划的最后期限
in favor of enactment of a full housing plan,
其中包括经济适用房♥建造的部分
including the affordable housing component.
如果到那时你们还没通过该项计划
Should you not approve a plan by then,
你们连同扬克斯市
you and the City of Yonkers
将会被判处藐视法庭 罚款也会相应地进行
will be in contempt of court and fines will begin.
另外 任何未能投出同意票的人
In addition, anyone who fails to vote in favor of enactment
将被处以每人每天五百美元的罚款和相应的监禁
will be personally fined $500 a day and imprisoned.
每周可以被释放一次
They'll be released once a week
以参加市议会并且重新考虑变更投票
to attend a council meeting and consider changing their vote.
先生们 我们的目标
Gentlemen, our object
并非创造烈士或英雄
is not to create martyrs or heroes.
我们的目标只是建造房♥屋
Our object is to get this housing built.
今晚会很关键 老爸
Big night tonight, Pop.
法官给了我们第二次机会
Judge is gonna give us one more chance.
局势会更加惨不忍♥睹 满嘴大话和真正汉子也会高下立分了
Deuce hits the fan and we separate the men from the shit talkers.
我倒不认为我会得到选票
Well, I don't think I got the votes.
今晚那些人会说的话
The stuff they're gonna be saying tonight,
那些吼声 那些对我的辱骂
the shouting, the things they're gonna call me...
你知道的 我真希望你活得久一点
You know, I wish you woulda lived long enough
好看看我赢得我的第一个议会首要席位
to see me win my first primary for council seat.
成为一个新手 大家都想和我做朋友
New on the job, everybody wanted to be my friend.
虽然这不可能持久 对吗
It won't be like this forever, though, right?
回头再来看你
I'll see you.
好啦
Okay.
嗯哼
Ahem.
这就是那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥桑德法官的走狗
That's the son of a bitch working for Judge Sand.
有胡子那个
The guy with the beard.
哦
Oh.
你这混♥蛋♥ 是的 你就是个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit. That's right, you're a piece of shit.
只会躲在警♥察♥后面
Hiding behind the cops.
他是个犹太人 纽曼这家伙
He's a Jew, Newman.
他们都是 所以才会发生这事
They all are. That's why this is happening.
-他们不全是犹太人 -好吧 萨斯曼是
- They're not all Jewish. - Well, Sussman,
那个起诉的家伙 他就是个犹太人
the lawyer that brought this suit, he's Jewish.
还有纽曼和桑德
And Newman and Sand.
上周 我们
Last weekend, when we
去了庞德里奇 他在那有栋房♥子
went up to Pound Ridge where he has a house--
等等 你去了
Wait a minute. You went-- you--
不好意思 你去了庞德里奇
I'm sorry, but you went to Pound Ridge
去了桑德法官住的地方搞抗♥议♥
where Judge Sand lives to protest?
法官那时不在家 但我肯定他收到消息了
Judge wasn't home, but I'm sure he got the message.
我觉得不应该把这件事扯上宗教
You know, I don't think it's right to make this about religion.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
我的重点是要搞清楚这一切背后的主谋
All I'm saying is look who's behind all this mess.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
这场会议肯定会很狂热
Well, it's gonna be a wild one.
-你不觉得受威胁吗 -不会 这是工作的一部分
- Don't you feel threatened? - Nah. Goes with the job.
可能只是你工作的一部分
Maybe with yours.
去吧 汉克 去把他们拿下
All right, Hank! Go get 'em!
嘿 汉克你告诉他们
Hey, Hank! You tell 'em!
把照片给我们看 让我们看看上面有些啥
Show us the pictures! Let us see what's on them.
请所有议员就座
ill council members please take their seats?
议员们 请就座
Council members, take your seats, please.
斯帕隆先生 请坐好行吗
Mr. Spallone, would you please take your seat?
好的 工作第一项
All right, as a first order of business,
嗯 议员们
the, uh-- the council members
想在此花些时间
would like to just take a few moments
致敬我们的
to honor the firefighters
消防队员和警官们
and the police officers of this city
他们在过去一年的工作中表现勇猛
who have shown extraordinary bravery this past year.
冒着生命危险保护我们
These men risk their lives.
回你老家去 沃西斯科
You go home to your mother, Wasicsko!
回你老家去
Go home to your mother!
你♥爸♥会为你感到羞愧
Your father would be ashamed of you.
警官 请把这位女士带出会场
Officers, please eject this woman.
你听见我说的吗 你这个卑鄙小人
You hear me? You're a sleaze!
你是个小人 沃西斯科
You're a sleaze, Wasicsko!
来 跟我走
Come on. Let's go.
-走这边 -为你羞愧 市长先生
- Here we go. - Shame on you, Mr. Mayor.
我请大家跟我认清住房♥计划的事实
I invite everyone to come with me to the housing projects.
是的
Yeah.
你们从图上可以看到建造公共住房♥的后果
You can see here what public housing always leads to.
不只是在扬克斯 到处都是这样
Not just here in Yonkers, but everywhere else.
现在 有些地方已经变成了破丛林
Now, these are places that have become crack jungles
这种项目以帮助弱势群体的名义
which have trapped innocent
欺压无辜民众
people in the name of helping minorities.
你们都知道 我一直反对这个计划
As many of you know, I have been opposed to this plan...
科拉 你这个叛徒
Cola, you sellout!
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表