剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
How are things in the DR?
你的孩子们有什么消息了吗
What have you heard from your babies?
嗯 邻居家的狗咬伤了玛利亚 伤口感染了
Well, a neighbor's dog bit Maria and it got infected.
感谢上帝有人最后
Thank God somebody finally
看到了伤口 给她送进医院打了抗生素
saw the bite and took her for antibiotics.
哦 还有罗伯托 他也进医院了
Oh, and Roberto, he went to the hospital, too.
他和小伙伴们鼓捣一辆旧卡车
He and his friends were fooling around with an old truck
以为他们推车就能把它启动
and thought they'd push it to get it started.
结果把他的脚轧了
Ran over his foot.
熊孩子
Boys.
一旦我挣足了他们俩的机票钱 他们就会回来的
As soon as I get the money for two plane tickets, they come home.
这样才叫一家人
This is no way to be family.
去让保罗给你预支一些吧
Ask Paul for an advance.
你去问吧
You ask him.
我 我只是他的妻子
Me? I'm just the wife.
你是他最好的工人 他能休了我
You're his best worker. Me he can divorce.
这么快就走了
Getting out quick, huh?
是啊 马蒂内利当初让我提前入职了
Yeah, well, Martinelli let me in early.
我也可以为斯帕隆市长这么做
I can do the same for Mayor Spallone.
这他妈是啥 圣诞节礼物吗
What is this, fucking Christmas?
啊
Ah.
你不应该这样
You shouldn't have.
我是说 你真真切切地不应该这样
What I mean by that is you really fucking shouldn't have.
去你的吧 德卢卡 除非说门口已经有辆
Fuck you, DeLuca. If it's not parked out front
苹果红新车等着我 否则你就无需费这番心思了
and candy-apple red, then you really shouldn't have.
第一份宪♥章♥修正案
First copy of the charter amendment
你起草 我们通过的
you worked up and we passed.
因为有你 这个地方
Because of you, this place
才没有变得那么糟糕
won't be half as fucked up as it is now.
其实我当时只是想摆脱你这个市执政官
Well, I was just trying to get rid of you as city manager.
起草宪♥章♥比较容易
It's easier to eliminate your job in the charter
收集到四张投票就比较难了
than round up four votes to fire you.
是啊 四票难求啊
Yeah, four votes are pretty elusive around here, aren't they?
-是啊 -如果要是我们有这些帮助
- Yeah. - If that had been there for us,
这些住房♥计划的破烂事一个也不会发生
none of this shit with the housing would have happened.
你没有人赞助
You had no patronage.
但两年之后
But two years from now?
尼克 即使是安吉洛也没法让修正案通过的
Nick, even Angelo couldn't get the strong mayor amendment passed.
这是一场孤独的战斗 我理解
It's been a lonely fight, I know.
-怎么了 -皮特·史密斯也说了同样的话
- What? - Pete Smith said the exact same thing.
孤独之战
Lonely fight.
保持联♥系♥ 市长先生
Well, don't be a stranger, Mr. Mayor.
大姐 你跑哪儿去了
Girl, where the hell have you been?
-我他妈找了你一晚上 -好吧
- I've been looking for your ass all night. - A'ight.
-你男朋友被抓了 -什么
- Your boy locked up. - What?
约翰被抓走了
John is locked up.
他被指控在车里抢劫几个女孩儿
Something about a robbery charge and some girls in a car.
你♥他♥妈♥不是在逗我吧 米卡
What the fuck are you talking about, Meeka?
约翰现在在雷克斯岛监狱
John is locked up in Rikers.
曼波就是这么告诉我的
That's what Mambo said.
天哪 我得去找他
My God, I gotta go see him.
去那儿往返需要一天时间 你知道吧
You realize that's all day to get there and back, right?
你不能就这么直接去雷克斯岛监狱 那可是监狱
You can't just show up at Rikers. It's Rikers.
你得去问问探望时间 什么时候能见他
You gotta figure out visiting hours and when you can see him.
米卡 闭嘴吧
Meeka, shut the fuck up!
-你闭嘴吧 -人蠢没药医
- You shut the fuck up! - Be stupid.
什么也没有 我还以为他是你朋友呢
Nothing at all? I thought he was your friend.
卡玛沙 过来
Kamasa, come here!
-怎么了 妹子 -你快过来
- What's up, girl? - No, come here.
我要和你谈谈那笔交易
I wanna talk to you about the deal...
要下雨了
It starts raining.
我和他们说 哟 我们可以坐火车
I tell them, "Yo, we can take the train."
但他们不干
But they didn't want to.
就这样 这四个女孩儿驾车路过
Then like that, these four girls drive by in a car.
斯塔什让她们停下车 她们说愿意载我们一程
Stash gets them to stop. They said they might give us a ride.
你认识那些女孩儿吗
Do you know them girls?
不 他们只是女孩儿 仅此而已 然后我们进她们的车里
No, they was just girls, you know? So we get in their car.
一个人和两个女孩儿坐前面
This boy up front with two girls,
我和斯塔什和另外两个坐后面
me and Stash in the back with the other two.
我们一路有说有笑 还交换了名字和号♥码
And we was laughing and shit. So we swapped names and numbers.
你把名字告诉她们了
You gave them your name?
没有 没给真名 就说了我叫红人
Nah, not my real name. Just Hot.
但我把号♥码给她们了
But I gave the real number.
我不知道斯塔什和另一个人
I ain't know Stash and the other boy,
他们没给她们真的号♥码
they didn't give their real numbers.
但是过了一会 斯塔什的朋友想抢劫其中一个女孩
But later, Stash's friend, he tries to rob one of them girls
然后她们大喊大叫
and they're like all screaming and shit.
我就说 你们他妈这是在干嘛
I'm like, "What the fuck was going on here?"
然后他们下车了 我也只好跟他们跑了
Then they take off and I got nothing to do but follow.
我以为没事了
I thought that was the end of it,
但有个女孩去报♥警♥了
but one of them went to the cops.
我猜他们只能找到我
I guess I'm the only one they could find
因为只有我给了真号♥码
'cause I'm the only one that gave a real number.
现在真该死 他们指控我二级抢劫罪
Now, shit, they got me on robbery two.
你为什么给她们真号♥码
Why you gave them your number?
他们在为建房♥清理场地 而你在干嘛
They're clearing the land for the housing and what are you doing?
-我能做什么 -你什么意思
- What can I do? - What do you mean?
你告诉他们我们不接受住房♥计划
You tell them we're not gonna take it.
-不要让建房♥单位继续了 -斯帕隆先生
- Stop the Housing Authority from making a plan. - Mr. Spallone.
好了好了 你难道要让我躺在推土机前
All right, all right. You think I should just lie down
以示抗♥议♥吗 拜托 玛丽
in front of a bulldozer? Come on, Mary.
你这么做
Well, how is this any
和尼克·沃西斯科有区别吗
different from when Nick Wasicsko was mayor?
我告诉你 那个小子大错特错
I'll tell you. That kid was all wet.
他跑到各地说自己能继续抗争 结果什么都没做
He ran saying he would fight and then he didn't fight.
你现在还不是一样 汉克
And you're the same way now, Hank.
别闹了 你知道我的立场
Come on, you know where I stand.
要是最高法♥院♥也不支持我还能怎么办
But what can I do if the court won't hear it?
市长先生 如果可以的话 我们现在应该开始会议了
Mr. Mayor, if you please. We'd like to start the meeting now.
-好了 -如果开的太晚 结束也会晚
- All right. - If we start late, we end later.
先别急 拜托
Hold your horses. Come on, now.
你了解我 你会支持我的
You know me. You know me.
好了
Come on.
把锤子给我吧
Yeah, give me the hammer.
要先干嘛
What's first?
宣布开会 然后宣誓 然后宣布声明
Call to order, then the pledge, then the proclamations.
哦 天哪 等到有什么重要的事情的时候再叫醒我
Oh, Christ, wake me when there's something that matters.
扬克斯市议会现在开始
Council meeting of the City of Yonkers is now in session.
现在请全体起立宣誓
Please all rise for the Pledge of Allegiance.
嗯
Hmm.
这可不行
That's not good.
#城市里雨下个不停#
# teardrops on the city #
#摩托车在寻找合适的位置#
# Bad Scooter searching for his groove #
#看来整个世界安然无恙#
# seem like the whole world walking pretty #
#你却无处躲藏#
# and you can't find the room to move #
#大家最好快让一下#
# well, everybody better move over, that's all #
#因为我要开始使坏了#
# 'cause I'm running on the bad side #
#我的背靠在墙上#
# and I got my back to the wall #
#第十大街冻结了#
# 10th Avenue freeze-out #
#第十大街冻结了#
# 10th Avenue freeze-out #
#我站在都市丛林中#
# well, I was standing in the jungle... #
#试着吸收所有热量#
# trying to take in all the heat they was giving #
#长夜黑暗但人行道很明亮#
# say, the night is dark, but the sidewalk bright... #
白色
Cowboy blanco
到黑色
to cowboy negro.
有四个该死的黑色
Got four fucking cowboy negros.
#转过街角 变得安静且迅速#
# turn around the corner, things got real quiet real fast #
#我走进去 第十大街冻结了
# I walked into a 10th Avenue freeze-out #
#我说的是第十大街#
# I'm talking about the 10th #
#我说的是第十大街#
# yeah, I'm talking about the 10th #
#我说的是第十大街#
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表