剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
沃西斯科市长 直面我们的真实未来
Mayor Wasicsko Facing facts for our future
1989年4月
换个新
市长
斯帕隆 竞选市长
SPALLONE For Mayor
那是我表亲的房♥子
That's my cousin's house.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Well...
管他是谁呢 我想
whoever it is, I'm guessing
他们不会被邀请参加街区聚会的
they don't get invited to the block party.
我们可是在东区呢 尼克
We're on the East Side, Nick.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他得依靠那些从未参加过票选的街区 这对我们来说太好了
Best thing is he has to rely on the districts that never vote.
你坐拥东区
You got everything to the
这儿的人可从来不会错过选举
east where no one ever misses an election there.
-因为他们会在意 不是吗 -今年可在意得很
- 'Cause they give a shit, right? - This year, they do for sure.
议员先生 想约您可真不容易啊
You're not an easy man to catch up with, Councilman.
我给您打了足足几天的电♥话♥
I've been calling to talk with you for a few days.
是啊 你知道选举有多忙
Yeah, well, you know how these campaigns go.
我们总在外面跑
We're always running somewhere.
这不 这会儿还有个广播节目得赶去录
Speaking of which, we're late for some radio we have to do.
哦 别这样 议员先生
Oh, come on, Councilman.
就几个问题 我就不来烦您了
Couple questions and I'm out of your hair.
是吗 有什么意义呢
Yeah? What would be the point?
意义 这可是场选举 您参选
The point? It's an election, you're running.
-我报道 -对哦 为《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》报道
- I'm covering it. - Yeah, for "The New York Times."
如果你是扬克斯的记者 我就跟你谈
See, if you were one of the Yonkers guys, I'd talk to you.
-你知道为什么吗 -不 为什么
- You know why? - No, why?
因为那意味着你住在扬克斯
Because that would mean that you lived in Yonkers,
在扬克斯工作 像我一样 像他们一样
that you worked in Yonkers like me, like they do.
你们这些纽约佬就只会对我们指手画脚
All you guys telling us what you think we should do,
你们其实只是外人
you're all actually from someplace else.
你知道那个住在韦斯切斯特的法官么
You know that judge, he lives in Westchester.
还有萨斯曼和那帮律师 他们就不管闲事
And Sussman and them lawyers, they live where they do.
你在曼哈顿或是公园坡那里
You know, I'm guessing you got
有个舒舒服服的小窝
yourself a nice little place in Manhattan somewhere
我猜得对吗
or Park Slope, huh? Am I right?
但你看 我们住在这里
But you see, we live here.
当我拿起一份《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
And when I pick up a copy of "The New York Times"
看你写的关于我的文章
and I read what you are writing about me
还有那个毛头小市长因住房♥计划
and about this kid mayor who's gone all wet
买♥♥醉的文章
and about the housing thing,
我就知道这跟眼下发生的事根本没有关系
I know that it's got nothing to do with what's going on here.
眼下发生了什么事
And what's going on?
人们为他们的家庭和街区奋斗
People working for their homes, their neighborhoods.
他们不想失去家园
They want to keep what they have.
你真的认为公共住房♥政策要建的住♥宅♥区
And you really think that building a couple hundred units
会破坏现在的街区环境吗
of public housing is gonna wreck those neighborhoods?
是的 我这么觉得 选民们也这么觉得
Yeah, I do. And the voters do, too.
拿下他们 汉克
Go get 'em, Hank.
好了 各位 好了
All right, guys. All right.
-请让让 让让 -沃西斯科 你可真逊
- Make a way. Make way. - Wasicsko, you ain't shit.
-拜托 -醉鬼 快滚吧
- Come on. - Fuckin' drunk. Get the fuck out.
你真是史无前例啊 沃西斯科
You're history, Wasicsko.
沃西斯科 你怎么不回家操你老母
Wasicsko, why don't you go fuck your mother?
-继续 -你为什么要这样口出不逊
- Go on. - Why do you even have to talk like that, huh?
噢
Oh!
-伙计 你不能这么做 -你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Come on, man, you can't do that. - You son of a bitch.
不管怎样都不能对人吐口水
Come on, you don't spit on a man.
-他吐在人家脸上 -赶紧走吧
- He spit in his face. - Yeah, go on.
滚吧 你这废物 我们受够你了
Stay out, you bum. We've had enough of you.
操 那黑鬼跑了
Fuck, that nigga buggin' out...
-嘿 妈 -德韦恩
- Hey, Ma. - Dwayne.
拉米雷兹小姐准备走了
Miss Ramirez is ready to leave.
她希望你能送她到车边
She was waiting in the hopes you'd walk her to her car.
当然 抱歉 我来晚了
Of course. Sorry I'm late.
谢谢 奥尼尔夫人 如果不是天黑得这么早
Thank you, Mrs. O'Neal. If it didn't get so dark so early...
我明白
I understand.
我马上就回来 妈
I'll be back, Ma.
#所以我决定说出来#
# so I decided to kick it, yo #
#是的这分量很重#
# and, yes, it weighs a ton #
#我再说一遍 我被称为敌人#
# I say it once again, I'm called the enemy #
#我就不可能和那些思想闭塞的人做朋友#
# I'll never be a friend of those with closed minds #
#他们知道我有多么迅猛#
# they know that I'm rapid #
#我说唱的方式就是要让他们听到 哈哈#
# the way that I rap it is makin' them tap it, yeah #
#我不会让他们好过 因为我不是软弱的小猫#
# never servin' 'em well 'cause I'm an un-Tom #
#这根本不是秘密 因为我比爆♥炸♥的声响更大#
# it's no secret at all 'cause I'm louder than a bomb #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on, oh #
#来吧 来吧#
# come on, come on #
#我冷静地肩负起重任 这重量让我性格扭曲#
# cold holdin' the load, the burden breaking the mold #
#我没有说谎 我没有否认 因为他们在检查我#
# I ain't lying, denying, because they're checking my code #
#难道我发现他们在窃听我的电♥话♥就会目瞪口呆吗#
# am I bugging 'cause they're bugging my phone for information# #
#不知道谁是叛徒#
# no telling who's selling out,
#力量建立了这个国家 所以#
power building the nation, so... #
#加入我们 我们就是直截了当的靶子#
# joining the set, the point-blank target #
#里面的兄弟 都一样所以至少不要忘了这一点#
# every brother's inside, so least not you forget, no #
#遭受指责不是坏事 良药苦口#
# taking the blame is not a waste, here, taste #
#听一听这首歌♥就能让你不会再做错#
# a bit of our song so you can never be wrong #
#只是一点建议 因为我们要付出代价#
# just a bit of advice, 'cause we be paying the price... #
那我们周四再见了
So we'll see you again Thursday?
我知道她想在周末前去购物
I know she wanted to do the shopping before the weekend.
你们可真疯
Yo, you guys crazy, man.
嗯 请进
Yeah, come in.
-嗨 -嘿 你们好
- Hey. - Hey, what's up, guys?
-上帝啊 -嗯 我刚杀了信差
- Jesus. - Yeah, I shoot the messenger.
-这位是 -这是杰弗瑞·康龙 我们最好的民♥意♥调查员
- Who are you? - This is Jeffrey Conlon, our best poll man.
对 对 我是尼克·沃西斯科
Right, right, right. Nick Wasicsko.
怎么样了 坐下吧
How's it going? Have a seat.
我想起来了 你以前是警♥察♥
That's right, you were a cop.
是的 隶属韦斯切斯特郡
Yeah, Westchester County
直到我意识到 法律才是更有力的武器 我就去念了法学院
until I decided I needed a bigger gun and I went to law school.
结果怎样大家有目共睹
You see how that turned out.
好了 坏消息是什么
All right, what's the bad news?
等等 这份调查是什么时候的
Wait a second. When is this sample from?
截止到本周二
This week through Tuesday.
老天 真的
Holy Jesus. Really?
抱歉 我刚开车
I'm sorry, I've just been
从无数的斯帕隆宣传牌前路过
riding around in forests of Spallone signs.
这真的太难以置信了
I'm finding it hard to believe.
全市范围内 百分之四十八的人
Citywide, we've got 48% who
支持接受桑德法官的住房♥令
support accepting Judge Sands' housing order.
只有百分之三十九的人反对
Only 39% want the city to still keep fighting it.
还有百分之十二的人没有意见
Yeah, and 12% with no opinion.
扬克斯怎么会有百分之十二的人
How the fuck does 12% of
对住房♥令没意见
Yonkers not have an opinion on the housing?
我的意思是 他们从哪找的这些人 石头里蹦出来的吗
I mean, where do they find these people? Under fucking rocks?
这一♥期♥是你赢了 斯帕隆是死马当活马医呢
On the issue, you've won. Spallone's flogging a dead horse here.
你知道么 我开车在市里转了一圈
You know something? I ride around this city,
看了每一块宣传牌 我听到人们在喊
I look at all the signs, I hear these people yelling,
但你忘了
but you forget
还有所谓的沉默的大多数呢
that there's like this whole silent majority out there.
尤其是还有一群混♥蛋♥
Especially when you got
每天都骑在你头上作威作福
these other bastards shitting on you every day.
斯帕隆应该也看到这些数据了 对吗
Spallone's got to know about these numbers, right?
我的意思是 这一定是他始料不及的
I mean, this has got to take the wind right out of his sails.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表