剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
你 我 孩子们围着我们跑来跑去
You, me, a couple of kids running around.
我是说 从这里我能走路去上班
I mean, I could walk to work from here.
孩子们会问“爸爸在哪” 而你就会指着那儿
Kids ask, "Where's Dad?" And you point over there.
说“今天晚上要开议会 看见了吗
You're like, "Council meeting's on tonight. See?
那儿的灯亮着 爸爸在他的办公室里”
Lights are on. He's in his office."
当然了 除非我已经进了国会
Unless, of course, I'm in Congress already,
这时候 你就可以指着
in which case, you'd point
那边的某个地方
somewhere in that direction over there.
所以你想买♥♥一所这样的房♥子
So you want to buy something like this?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
没错 可能吧
Yeah, probably.
来这儿
Come here.
我是说 这可能是
I mean this-- this could be
扬克斯最好的房♥子了
the best house in Yonkers.
你知道吗 只要稍微修葺一下 花点儿钱
You know, a little work, a little money.
-是很多钱 -我一直很想要一栋这样的房♥子
- A lot. - Always wanted a house like this.
-这个房♥子多少钱 -我不知道
- How much is it? - I have no idea.
你竟然不知道
You don't know?
不 不 不 我从来没打过那个售房♥电♥话♥
No, no, no. I never called the number.
因为那时还没有你陪在我身边
Shit, I didn't have you with me.
而我也不是扬克斯的市长
I wasn't mayor of Yonkers.
-全美最年轻市长 对吗 -嗯哼
- "Youngest mayor in America," Right? - Mm-hmm.
不 那时我还只是个小议员
No, I was just a councilman.
我自己还配不上这样的房♥子
I hadn't done anything to deserve a home like this.
你知道吗 我曾反对过住房♥计划 然后又胜出
You know, I was-- I was against the housing and I won?
然而我现在正为它全力以赴
And now I'm for the housing,
而且我要漂漂亮亮地打个胜仗
and I'm getting my ass kicked for it,
或许这是我自找的
so maybe I had it coming to me.
但我觉得这是我人生中的第一次
But I think for the first time in my life,
做出了正确的抉择
I am on the right side of something,
尽管我是孤军奋战
and I am all alone.
我没有得到任何议员 党派的支持
I'm not getting any help from the council, the party--
科莫 莫伊尼汉 他们没一个人站我这边
Cuomo, Moynihan-- none of them.
为什么州长不能
Why won't the governor
把斯帕隆和其他人换掉呢 你知道的
just remove Spallone and the others, you know?
他 他甚至拒绝和我通话
He-- he won't even get on the phone with me,
更不用说会因为这件事丧失选票了
much less lose votes over this thing.
但是事实是 人们只想要一个安身之所 对吗
But the thing is, people just want a home, right?
这对所有人来说都是一样的
It's the same for everybody.
这件事关乎整个城市成千上万户
This whole mess is over 200 homes
家庭其中的两百多户 但那又如何
in the city of tens of thousands of homes, and so what?
我的意思是 因为这事儿我们都快疯了
I mean, we lost our fucking minds over this shit.
我们就快让市里破产了
We're about to bankrupt the city,
我是说 总有一天人们会想通
and, I mean, at some point people come to their senses
我就胜利了
and I win.
而这将会是我赢得最风光漂亮的一次
And I come out of this looking better than ever.
如果我成功了 我就不会
Maybe I come out of this and give D'Amato
轻易放过达马托 你知道吗
a run for his money, you know?
我不知道 直接进参议院或许不太可能
I don't know. Senate might be too big of a jump,
但我至少能拿到国会的席位
but congressional seat at least.
对吗
Right?
没错 这会成为一栋很棒的房♥子的
Yeah, it could be a beautiful house.
-我就说吧 -嗯哼
- I know, right? - Mm-hmm.
你不会现在就要打过去吧
You're gonna call on it?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 也许它比我们想的要便宜呢
Well, maybe it's cheaper than we think.
也许它还闹鬼呢
Maybe it's haunted.
-也许它以前是个印第安人的坟场呢 -别说了
- Maybe it's on an Indian burial ground. - No!
噢 搞不好 它还在奥斯卡·纽曼为公共住房♥计划
Oh, shit, maybe it's on Oscar Newman's list
制定的备用选址名单上呢
of alternate sites for public housing units.
妈 我们不会同意的
Ma, we ain't taking no.
现在 我们要反过来介入教育你
Now, this is what they call an "Intervention."
我四十七岁了
So, I'm 47 years old,
我一把屎一把尿地把你们两个拉扯大
raised both of you out of diapers and piss pants,
你们现在居然想要干涉我的生活
and now you intervening in my life?
你需要一些帮助
You need some help.
帕特和菲利斯几乎每天都来
Pat and Phyllis come over most every day.
-而且塔莎也在这儿 -那我去学校的时候你怎么办
- And Tasha here-- - What about when I'm in school?
政♥府♥会出钱请一个家庭健康护理来帮忙的
The government will pay for a home health aide to come help out.
我们只需要填个申请表就行了
We just have to fill out the application.
政♥府♥也曾经拒收过我残疾文件
The same government that turned down my disability paperwork?
-可你最后也申请成功了 -那是因为有帕特
- You finally got that, though. - Because of Pat.
但你的确成功了 这件事我们也能行的
But you got it, and we'll get this.
妈 你还是可以出去的
Ma, you'll still be able to go out,
而且我们还是会陪着你 真的
and we'll still be here with you. Come on.
卡门 卡门 卡门
Carmen. Carmen, Carmen?
卡门
Carmen!
你妈妈从多米尼加打电♥话♥来了
Your mom called from the DR.
她说你有时间就给她回电♥话♥
She wants you to call her back when you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
安妮塔 我是卡门
Anita, it's Carmen.
费利佩
Felipe?
扬克斯市紧急财政控制委员会会议现在开始
Emergency Financial Control Board of Yonkers is now in session.
根据由联邦地方法♥院♥
In light of the pending fines
提出的待罚款项目
proposed by the US District Court,
委员会的决议是
the resolution before the board
冻结扬克斯市所有的
is to freeze all hiring and discretionary spending
聘用支出和可自♥由♥支配支出
by the City of Yonkers.
主席女士 我插一句可以吗
Madam Chair, if I may?
委员会能不能让科莫州长
Instead of tying the city's purse strings,
出来控制一下局面
how about the board ask Governor Cuomo
而不是收紧城市的钱袋子呢
to step in and do something about it?
德卢卡先生 这是扬克斯市自己的问题
Mr. DeLuca, this is the City of Yonkers' problem.
你们对自己和这个城市的未来
"You have the responsibility
对于由你们选出来
to yourself and to your city's future
却又将你们置于困境的四个人
to express your reasoned concern
所表达的合理担忧
to the four people you elected
负有责任
who have brought you to this precipice.
若议会再不采取行动来规范这些鲁莽的行为
If the council does not purge its contemptuous behavior,
你们将面临任何公共服务
you face the prospect of no municipal services
都没有的局面
whatsoever.
没有警♥察♥可以求助
No policeman when you call for help,
没有消防员去救火
no firefighter when your house is burning.
垃圾成山无人清理
No garbage pickup as the trash piles up on the curb.
没有养老服务
No senior citizen services,
没有自来水供应
no water as the tap runs dry.
现在的问题是
The question is,
你们能欣然接受这些后果吗
can you reasonably accept these consequences,
而出现这些后果的直接原因就是
which loom as a direct result
市议会拒绝遵守法令
of your city council's refusal to uphold the law?"
嘘 嘘
Shh. Shh.
好了
It's okay.
没事了 宝贝
We got this, little man, huh?
好了
All right.
嘘
Shh.
好了
All right.
好了 我们来看看
Okay. Let's just check it out.
嘘
Shh.
我发誓 哈维尔 如果费利佩没回来的话
I swear to you, Javier, you're gonna regret the day you were born
我要让你后悔来到这个世界
if Felipe doesn't come back.
你这个王八蛋
Right now, motherfucker.
你不能那样对他或者对我
You're not gonna do that to him or to me.
听我说 听我说 哈维尔
Listen to me. Listen to me, Javier,
我用英语跟你说
because I'm gonna tell you in English.
用英语说 你知道为什么吗
English, yes. Do you know why?
因为费利佩是美国公民
Because, Felipe, he is a US citizen,
而你不能绑♥架♥美国公民
and you cannot kidnap a US citizen.
你要是这么做了 我就要把你送到
Because if you do, I am going to have you rot in--
傻♥逼♥
Idiot!
哈维尔
Javier?
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表