剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
everybody's got a hungry heart
拿出你的钱 我们各尽其能
lay down your money and you play your part
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hu-hu-hungry heart
我在金斯顿的酒吧遇见她
I met her in a Kingstown bar
我们相爱了 但我知道不得不结束
we fell in love, I knew it had to end
我们将自己所拥有的撕得粉碎
we took what we had and we ripped it apart
我又来到了金斯顿
now here I am down in Kingstown again
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hungry heart
我们应该起诉他 知道为什么吗
He should be indicted. You know why?
因为他知道了我们应该知道的事情
Because he knows what we should know...
拿出你的钱 我们各尽其能
lay down your money and you play your part
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hu-hu-hungry heart
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
la-la-la-la-la-la
噢耶
oh, yeah
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
la-la-la-la-la-la
每人都需要休息的地方
everybody needs a place to rest
每人都想要一个家
everybody wants to have a home
别人怎么说无所谓
don't make no difference what nobody says
没人想要孤独终老
ain't nobody like to be alone
噢耶 每个人都会贪心
yeah, everybody's got a hungry heart
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hungry heart
拿出你的钱 我们各尽其能
lay down your money and you play your part
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hu-hu-hungry heart
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hungry heart
噢耶
oh, yeah
每个人都会贪心
everybody's got a hu-hu-hungry heart
“诚信 正直 有责任心
"Honesty, integrity, commitment.
请投尼克·沃西斯科一票”
Vote Nick Wasicsko for Mayor."
加上“领导能力”后 你就天下无敌了
Add in "Leadership," And you've hit for the cycle.
你的车尾贴上会写什么
What's your bumper sticker gonna say?
我的吗 我会写“尼克·隆戈是个混♥蛋♥”
Mine? "Nick Longo is an asshole."
说真的 这有什么关系
Seriously. What's it matter?
他们重新划分了我的选区
The way they redrew my district,
无论怎样我都比隆戈少八票
I lose to Longo by eight points no matter what.
我知道 很抱歉 文
I know. I'm sorry, Vin.
你该和我一起竞选市长
You should've run for mayor like me.
就算输也输得漂亮
It's always better to lose big than to lose small.
额 嘿
Uh-- hey.
你们想要喝现煮的咖啡吗
Um, any of you guys want some fresh coffee?
我刚煮好一壶
I just put a pot on.
-好的 我来一杯 -不 我不喝
- Yeah, I'd love some. - No, I'm good.
-谢谢你 -别客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
那是哈里·奥克斯曼的新秘书
That's Harry Oxman's new secretary.
我更愿意叫她“未来的沃西斯科夫人”
Or, as I like to call her, "The future Mrs. Wasicsko,"
虽然她还不知道
though she knows it not.
她很漂亮 尼克 你这次眼光不错
Well, she's cute, Nick. You could do a lot worse.
讲真 你以前的眼光真的差得无话可说
In fact, you have done a lot worse.
“有领导能力 好色 有责任心 请投票给沃西斯科”
"Leadership, lechery, commitment. Vote Wasicsko."
哦 没错 这样好多了 说得真对
Oh, yeah, that's better. You're getting there.
我可以不考虑任何政♥治♥因素
And I can work with both parties
与两边同时合作
without any political consideration.
这都是经验之谈
That's what experience gives you.
你贡献得越多 就越有能力做正确的事
The more you serve, the more you're able to do what's right--
不要管后果如何
letting the chips fall where they may.
安吉洛
Angelo, there's been a
最近很多人反对住房♥计划的提议
lot of opposition to the housing initiative.
这句话真够轻描淡写了
Well, that's an understatement.
我认为总的来说
I think that by and large
扬克斯的市民会理解联邦法♥院♥已经做出裁定
the people of Yonkers understand that a federal judge has ruled
我们必须遵守法律规定
and the city must now comply with the law.
尼克·沃西斯科是新晋议员
Nick Wasicsko is a first-term councilman.
貌似没有什么悬念 对吧
It doesn't seem like much of a race, does it?
我认为竞选不会很激烈的
I expect a quiet campaign.
听着 我这样说是因为
No, listen, I say so because
我的对手在很多问题上都投票支持我
my opponent has voted with me on most issues.
但是尼克
But Nick--
尼克是一个前程似锦的聪明人
Nick's a smart guy with a lot of promise,
因此一切都不是想当然的
so I am taking nothing for granted.
嗨 女士 你好 我是尼克·沃西斯科
Hi, ma'am. How you doing? I'm Nick Wasicsko.
我在竞选扬克斯的市长
I'm running for mayor of Yonkers.
你不想要个宣传册吗
You don't wanna take this with you?
-我是尼克·沃西斯科 我在竞选市长 -不要
- Nick Wasicsko. I'm running for mayor. - Nah.
嗨 你好
Hi, how you doing?
-我是尼克·沃西斯科 我在竞选市长 -不要
- I'm Nick Wasicsko. I'm running for mayor. - No, not now.
你确定吗 你可以把宣传册带回家看
Sure? You can take that pamphlet with you. Look at it at home.
不要 谢谢
No, thanks.
嗨 女士 你好
Hi, ma'am. How you doing?
我帮你拿东西吧
Can I help you with your items?
-好吗 我帮你拿这些东西吧 -好的
- Yeah? Your store items here? - Okay.
-看起来你需要帮忙 -谢谢
- Looks like you need a hand. - Thank you.
你好
How you doing?
-我是尼克·沃西斯科 你叫什么 -额 玛丽
- I'm Nick Wasicsko. What's your name? - Uh, Marie.
我是尼克·沃西斯科 我在竞选市长
Nick Wasicsko. I'm running for mayor.
扬克斯市长 希望能在选举中支持我
Mayor of Yonkers. Hope to have your support in the election.
我的名字拼写是W-A-S-I-C-S-K-O
It's W-A-S-I-C-S-K-O. Spelled just like it sounds.
-好的 -我在竞选扬克斯市长
- Okay. - I'm running for mayor of Yonkers.
想要带回家看看吗
You wanna just take it home and take a look at it?
这又没什么损失 只要看一看就好
Doesn't cost anything. You just gotta read it.
抱歉 女士 你的车停在哪里
I'm sorry. Ma'am, where exactly are you parked?
噢 我没有车 我住在六个街区外的沃伯顿
Oh, I got no car. I live six blocks over, up on Warburton.
他妈的开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
嗨 你们好啊
Hi. How's it going there? How are you two doing?
-你们登记投票了吗 -没有
- Are you registered to vote? - No.
我是尼克·沃西斯科 我想成为你们的市长
I'm Nick Wasicsko. I'd like to be your mayor.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
-噢 抱歉 -天呐
- Ooh! I'm sorry! - Jesus. Oh, God!
抱歉 快起来 抱歉 宝贝
Oh, come on. I'm sorry, baby.
霍巴特先生
Mr. Hobart?
现在几点了
What time is it?
罗德里格斯先生应该四点就来换班的
Mr. Rodriguez was supposed to relieve me at 4:00.
现在两点
2:00.
是吗
It is?
看起来要晚一点啊
Seems later than that.
我眼睛有问题了
I'm having trouble with my eyes.
见鬼
Fuck this.
-嗨 -我这还要等一会儿
- Hi. - I'm gonna be a while.
好吧 要等多久
Okay. How long you thinking?
几小时吧
Hours, it looks like.
好吧
All right, yeah.
他以为和安吉洛竞选市长 在这里还能左右逢源吗
Thinks he's gonna run against Angelo and get help around here?
真是疯了
He's crazy.
尼克
Nick...
地下室还有一台
there's another one in the basement.
-什么 -复印机
- What? - A copy machine.
噢
Oh.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well...
那一台也只给安吉洛用 对吧
I'm sure that one only works for Angelo, too, though, right?
你不能怪他们
Well, you can't blame people.
这里每个人的工作都归功于马蒂内利
I mean everyone in here owes their job to Martinelli.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. No, I know. I know.
你可以给我
Well, you can give it to me,
我帮你复印
and I'll get it copied for you.
只是不要告诉其他人
Just don't tell anyone.
噢 那太好了
Oh. Well, that's very nice.
但我需要三百份
No, but I need like 300 of these, though.
没问题
Sure.
哇 真的很感谢你
Wow. I really appreciate that.
如果你想的话 可以在我父亲的房♥子前立个宣传牌
And if you want, you can put a sign on my father's house.
我们住在码头街
We're on Pier Street.
那副市长哈里·奥克斯曼会怎么想
What would, uh, vice man Harry Oxman think, though?
额 他是我的老板
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表