剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
这是这个运动的巨大胜利
This is-- it's a big win for the movement.
如果在十年前 我会同意的
10 years ago, I would've agreed.
那时候的我会觉得这个案例
Back then, I'd have seen this case
-是解决这个问题的答案 -对啊
- as the answer to a problem. - Okay.
大多数人都会这样认为
Most of us would have,
可是这场比赛我们已经比得够久了 迈克
but we've been at this game a long time, Mike.
比你要久 此刻我们大多数人都认为
Longer than you, and a lot of us are at the point
如果他们不愿和我们共同生活
where if they don't want to live with us,
那么我们又为何要去和他们生活在一起
then why should we want to live with them?
得了吧
Ah, come on. What?
你是认真的吗
Are you-- are you serious?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我已经被这场斗争折磨得身心俱疲
Maybe I've grown old in this fight.
又或许这场斗争本身就太过漫长无期
Maybe the fight has grown old to me,
但是看看在过去的七年里
but watching how this has played out
这场斗争的结果
over the last seven years,
我们为了这几百个分散的居住区
how much we're going through
经历了多少挫折
for a few hundred scattered units of housing...
全国有色人种协进会的
The Executive Director
执行理事正在反对种族融合
of the NAACP is arguing against integration.
-谁会想到呢 -不是
- Who'd have thought it? - No.
我没有反对任何事 迈克
I'm not arguing against anything, Mike.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
比起泽西 我更喜欢扬克斯
I like Yonkers better than Jersey.
他们今天毒瘾发作了
Yo. They fiending today, boy.
该回里弗代尔去补货了
Time to head back over to Riverdale for that re-up.
你见过盖尔的妹妹朵琳吗
Yo, you met Doreen, Gail's sister?
这是我兄弟外号♥队长
This is my brother Skipper...
-得名于那次花生酱事件 -要不要这样啊哥们
- after that peanut butter. - Oh, come on, man.
这是真事 你一到这就吃超多的花生酱
No, true dat. Yo, you ate so much of that shit
我们不得不给你贴上这样的标签
when you was comin' up, we had to tag you with that shit.
你个傻子
Yo, you stupid.
嗯 盖尔没提过她有妹妹的事
Nuh-uh, Gail didn't say nothing about no sister, now.
不然我会记得的
I'd have remembered that.
嗯 肯定会记得的
Yes, I would. Mm-hmm.
那是警♥察♥吗
Police?
如果不佩戴警徽 那种书呆子模样的警♥察♥
Yo, if them off-brand, professor-looking bitches be police,
能抓到什么坏人
ain't nobody getting caught doing shit.
看那个长得像林肯的杂种脸上那胡子
Look at the beard on that Abe Lincoln-looking motherfucker, yo.
该死的
God damn.
给我
Pass it.
他手上拿着好些解放文件呐
He got a grip on them emancipation papers.
只不过那堆破纸在这个计划并没有什么用
That shit ain't gonna work up in the projects. Shit.
我们做了饭 妈妈
We cooked, Mama.
黛玛阿姨教了我做木薯香蕉肉
Tia Dama showed me a recipe-- sancocho.
玛利亚想做饭
Maria wanted to cook.
她待在厨房♥里我赶也赶不走
I couldn't keep her out of the kitchen.
嗯 非常好啊 小姑娘
Mm! It's really good, little girl.
你知道住在二号♥楼的莫塔一家吗
Do you know the Mota family in Building Two?
-加布里埃尔的孩子们 -嗯
- Gabriella's boys? - Mm.
感觉昨天他们都还是小孩子
Just yesterday they were little.
现在他们成熟多了
They're older now.
多久以来 扬克斯市政♥府♥
How much longer for the city of Yonkers
都遵守着这个法庭 这个法官的法令
to comply with the order of this court, of this judge?
-阁下 服从法庭的要求 -服从
- Your Honor, compliance with the court order-- - Compliance.
一共有657页
This is 657 pages.
发现了什么
The finding?
扬克斯市将近四十年来是故意
Yonkers intentionally segregated its housing
对住所和学校进行隔离
and its schools for 40 years.
这是一项决议 一年半之前就已经提出来了
This is a decision. It was issued a year and a half ago.
我也越来越没耐心了
I, too, am growing impatient.
法官阁下 一旦涉及违反宪法
Your Honor, when there is a violation of the Constitution,
总不能因为救助措施不得人心就被忽略
the remedy cannot be ignored because it is unpopular.
在住房♥救助问题上 法官阁下
On the subject of the housing remedy, Your Honor--
-纽曼先生 -法官阁下 法♥院♥要求把两百个
- Mr. Newman. - Your Honor, the court's idea of concentrating
公共住房♥集中在两片区域内 是...
200 public housing units on just two sites is--
好吧 我觉得那样更好
well, I think there's a better way.
我们只是在讨论这个二十万人口的城市里
We're only talking about 200 units
的这两百个住房♥
in a city of 200,000 people.
是的 但是你只想让他们集中在扬克斯东部的两个地方
Yes, but you want it on just two sites in East Yonkers.
为了使其可行 这两百户人
For that to work, those 200 units
要分散到更多的地方
would have to be spread out over more sites--
-或许八个或者十个 -八个或者十个地方
- maybe eight or 10. - Eight or 10 sites?
如果一个社区安置过多的低保住户
Too many units in any neighborhood
他们不会融入当地社区的
won't blend in with the community.
会造成社区分♥裂♥不和
It becomes isolated and divisive.
扬克斯的所有低保住房♥救助都会分♥裂♥不和
Any low-income housing in Yonkers is divisive.
-这就是他们的看法 -法官阁下 先声明一点
- That's how they see it. - Your Honor, for the record,
扬克斯的政♥府♥官员都同意纽曼先生的意见
Yonkers' city officials agree with Mr. Newman's assessment.
扬克斯的官员们关心的只是换届改选
All Yonkers' city officials care about is getting reelected.
如果能有别的方法让他们
If they can use another study to keep them
在下一次选举前不作为 他们绝对会这么做的
from doing anything until after the next election, they will.
我想听完纽曼先生的意见
I'd like to hear Mr. Newman out.
法官阁下 首先
Your Honor, first off,
为了保证你的救助令成功实施
to make your remedy order successful...
吉姆
Jim.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-我兄弟迈克尔 -嘿
- My brother Michael. - Hey.
-嘿 -迈克 我是吉姆·索达沃
- Hey. - Mike, Jim Surdoval.
好 要是扔了这副眼镜 我们可以帮你竞选了
All right. You lose those glasses, we could run you for office.
好 吉姆 你有什么消息
All right, Jim, what do you got?
拉尔夫在你之前找过弗兰克·麦戈文
Ralph offered it to Frank McGovern before you,
-但是弗兰克觉得他不能打败安吉洛 -该死的杂种
- but Frank didn't think Angelo was beatable. - Son of a bitch.
如果你最后赢了 他会第一个来
And if you do win, he'll be the first
-告诉你他对你有多好 -难以置信
- to tell you how good he's been to you. - Unbelievable.
什么鬼 或许安吉洛有软肋呢
What the fuck? Maybe Angelo is vulnerable.
你想 如果我们能利用他的弱点
You know, if we can exploit his weaknesses
我不知道 或许 让你变成一个政♥治♥家呢
or, I don't know, make you into a statesman.
-有意思 -但我是说
- Funny. - No, but I'm
他已经在那位置待很久了 不是吗
saying he's been in there a long time, right?
-所以你知道的 他可能已经树了些敌 -给你
- So, you know, he's probably made some enemies. - Here you go.
他也交了很多朋友 谢谢
He's made a lot of friends, too. Thank you.
对了 或许我们可以攻击他
Boom. Maybe we bang him on that,
-把朋友都安插♥进♥政♥府♥单位 -是 你想想
- on putting them all on the city payroll. - Yeah, imagine that.
赞助或者委派朋友 而非敌人 到重要的岗位上
Patronage-- appointing friends, not enemies to important posts.
我的意思是 如果你是市长 尼克 我也希望能得到一份轻松的工作
I mean, when you're mayor, Nick, I expect a cushy board job, too.
他的工业开♥发♥署人员给开♥发♥商巨头
His IDA appointees giving tax breaks
一些他们不应得的税收减免
to fat-cat developers who don't deserve them.
-太没意思了 是不是 -是啊
- That's pretty boring, right? - Yeah, that.
这里面没什么丑闻可挖啊
Not like there's a scandal there.
他的年龄是尼克的两倍
He's twice Nick's age.
他做事风格很有对抗性
He's got a confrontational style.
人们都抱怨这一点
People complain about it.
“不要生气 选一个新市长吧”
"Don't get mad, get a new mayor."
上次你说让他们换个新议员时就说过这句话
I don't know what that meant the last time you used it
我那时候就不理解是什么意思
and told them to get a new councilman.
你知道的 这让一个连任六届的市长下台了
Well, you know what, it kicked out a six-term incumbent, so...
但是 尼克 你经常投票给安吉洛
But, Nick, you vote with Angelo mostly.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
你想想 安吉洛好歹是个好市长
Come to think of it, Angelo's been a pretty good mayor after all.
该死 我投了他的票
Fuck it. He's got my vote.
斯普林斯汀
Springsteen?
又来
This again?
-哦来吧 -这是我的主题曲
- Oh, come on. - It's my theme song.
杰克在巴尔的摩有妻子和孩子
got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
我出去兜了兜风 再也没回来
I went out for a ride and I never went back
像一条不知流向的河
like a river that don't know where it's flowing
我走错了方向却还不回头
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going
每个人都有一颗渴望的心
everybody's got a hungry heart
正直 & 领导能力
每个人都有一颗渴望的心
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表