剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
哟 哟 这里
Yo, yo, yo!
赶紧跑回去 叫我姐姐拨♥打♥911
Run back, tell my sister to dial 911.
不
No.
你都呼吸不过来了
You can't breathe!
如果你叫了救护车 警♥察♥就会追上来的
You call an ambo and the police are gonna come with.
别管我了
Just let me be.
你在这儿呢
There's my girl.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 布朗士区轰炸机怎么样了啊
Hey, how's the Bronxville Bomber?
-嗯 -噢
- Huh? - Oh.
谢谢你出来见我
Thanks for coming out.
文尼 你听起来很难过啊
You sounded pretty down, Vinni.
噢 是的 我也不知道
Oh, yeah. I don't know.
我只是感觉 我
I just, uh-- I felt like I--
我想找个人倾诉一下
I just needed to talk to someone.
找别人倾诉
Someone other than myself.
嗨
Hi.
-伏特加加奎宁 青柠挤汁 -好的
- A Stoli and tonic with a twist of lime, please. - Sure.
-你也要一样的吗 -嗯 不要加青柠
- Another one of those? - Uh, yeah. Just no lime.
-要菜单吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Menus? - No, thank you.
-呃 -发生什么事了
- Uh... - What's going on?
不知道 我只是
I don't know. I just, uh--
我只是有点迷茫
I'm just feeling a little lost.
不知所措 可能是因为突然就这么出局了吧
Adrift, maybe, just being out so suddenly.
好吧 你现在在摄影店工作是吧
Right. Well, you're working at the photography shop, right?
-没错 -那家里人
- Yeah. - Family is...?
还好 你知道的
Yeah, good. You know.
是吗
Yeah?
这感觉不一样
It's different.
当你倒台了
It's like, when you're out of office,
就像你的蜡烛突然熄灭了一样 你知道吗
it's like your candle goes out, you know?
然后大家都争先恐后去找别的蜡烛了
And everyone just moves on to the next candle.
然后 呃
And, uh...
大家不再联♥系♥你
people stop calling
记者也不想再找你
and reporters stop trying to reach you
然后
and, uh...
一切都恢复了平静
it's back to your life.
是啊
Yeah.
但是你还会读报纸 看电视
But you're reading the paper and you're watching TV,
-所以你也会清楚这些事 -你知道吗
- so you know what's going on. - You know what?
我觉得这样的情况下 你还算幸运的
I think you might've been the lucky one in this situation
因为住房♥议案这鬼玩意儿
because this housing shit...
法官 斯帕隆 还有隆戈
the judge, Spallone, Longo...
噢 去他的尼克·隆戈 他不得好死
Oh, fuck Nick Longo. He should get ass cancer.
操
Shit.
我肯定希望你当上议员 而不是他
Well, I definitely would prefer you in that seat than him,
但是我们还能怎么办 他们重划了选区
but what are you-- what are we gonna do? They redistricted us.
十二个议员变成了六个 你知道吗
From 12 seats down to six, you know?
我们当中总有人出局的
Some of us were gonna fall.
我知道 但是
Yeah, but...
失去的感觉实在太痛苦了
it hurts to lose.
你可以一直说服自己这不是针对个人的 但是
You tell yourself it's not personal, but...
是啊
Right.
-谢谢 -嗯哼
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢 咳
Thanks. Ahem.
嗯 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
我有自己的家庭
I have my family,
我和我的孩子们关系很好
I have a phenomenal relationship with my kids.
我很爱他们
I love them to death.
但是 我一直在想
But, uh, the whole time I'm thinking,
“天啊 我生活中原来的很大一部分
"My God, there's a whole part of my life
已经一去不复返了”
that's not gonna be there anymore."
这只是政♥治♥而已 文尼
It's just politics, Vinni.
政♥治♥总是这么诱人
It's addictive is what it is.
一旦你尝到了那种滋味
Once you get that taste in your mouth,
我是说
I mean...
我 呃
I've, uh--
我甚至想过
I've even thought...
他们让你倒台的时候 你会想到很多黑暗的东西
You can think some pretty dark shit when they make you walk away.
你会没事的
You're all right.
你会没事的
You're all right.
嗯 奈伊怎么样 还好吧
Yeah, how's Nay? Good?
压力很大
Stressed.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
噢 我怀念压力
Oh, you know, I miss the stress.
-是啊 -把你的压力给我吧
- Yeah, well... - Give me your stress.
我希望自己能紧张点
I want the stress.
好吧 不要选内华达州大街
All right, just get Nevada Avenue off the goddamn list.
好吗 我的要求就这么多
All right? That's all I'm asking.
那就选那该死的神学院吧
Well, look at the fucking seminary, then.
-圣约瑟夫吗 -是的
- St. Joseph's? - Yes.
什么 我们不是已经
What-- didn't we already
早就在法庭文件里反对这事了吗
object to that in the earlier court filings?
是的 但那是过去 现在是现在
Yeah, well, that was then, this is now.
我可以和主教谈谈这事
I could talk to the cardinal about it.
我是圣帕特里克和天主教慈善会的董事之一
I'm on the boards of St. Patrick's and Catholic Charities.
-我能经常见到他 -等等 你真的这么想
- I see him enough. - Wait, wait, wait. You really think?
听着 我们先将其作为暂定区
Look, let's just put it down as tentative for now.
-好吧 -法官 你要去和主教谈谈吗
- Fine. - Judge, you'll talk to the cardinal?
-是的 -好的 也许这就选好一个点了
- Yes. - Okay, well, that's one site down, maybe.
-那是个开始 -还有七个点
- That's a start. - Seven to go.
少数党领袖
尼古拉斯·V·隆戈
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
“你不会活着看到下一个”
"You won't see the next one."
噢 上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
我的更大
Mine's bigger.
嘿 你收到了没
Hey, you get yours yet?
-我的子弹吗 -是的
-My bullet? -Yep.
看见那个家伙了吗
You see that guy over there?
那是你新朋友 尼克
That's your new best friend, Nick.
会议结束后 他会跟着你回家
He's gonna follow you home after the meeting,
呆在你家外面 然后第二天跟着你一起上班
stay outside your house, and follow you back to work tomorrow.
-全天候保护 -好吧 我感觉自己好独特
- Round the clock. - Well, I feel so special.
你才不独特 其他票数很高的议员
You're not. The other good-vote council members
也会由警♥察♥护送
get police escorts, too.
明天我们会对每一个人用金属探测器检测
For everybody else, tomorrow we put in metal detectors.
所有的来宾进出都要登记
All visitors start signing in and out.
嘿 当市长什么时候才会开始有趣啊
Hey, this mayor thing? When's the fun part start?
好吧
Okay.
-260元 -260元
- 260. - 260?
要这么贵吗
That much?
每个都是25 那总共就是75
25 each of these, 75.
再加上45
Plus 45,
4份这个15.6元
four of these for 15.60,
还有这些鸡肉 80元
and the chicken, 80.
总共就是260元
260.
好吧
Okay.
这个不要了 我把剩下的付了
Leave this, I'll pay for the rest.
好的
Okay.
165元
165.
玛丽亚
Maria.
但是我想吃糖
But I want candy.
家里有糖
We have at home.
最后的规划点在
And finally the last site
米德兰和特丽萨大道
would be at Midland and Theresa Avenues,
这些就是一致通过的七个点 所以
making for a total of seven agreed-upon sites, so--
主教在线上了 法官大人
Cardinal's on the line, Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
主教阁下 我是桑德法官
Your Eminence, Judge Sand here.
早上好 一切都还好吗
Good morning. How are you?
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表