剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
是的 我还在等回话 但是我现在联♥系♥不到
Yeah, I was on hold, but I got disconnected.
扬克斯那边
From Yonkers.
我是市长
The mayor of the city.
没错 是沃西斯科
Yeah, Wasicsko.
沃 西 斯 科
W-a-s-I-c--
不 不 不 西 是西边的西
No, no, no, "C," As in "Charles."
1988年 九月
斯 是斯人的斯
"S," As in "Sam."
科 是科学家的科
"K," Yeah, right.
对 对 我之前打过电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, I called before.
来自扬克斯 没错 纽约的扬克斯
From Yonkers, that's right. Yonkers, New York.
因为要是州长能采取一些措施
Because if the governor were to act
也许只是在顽固的议会成员之间做一些小小的人事调动
and maybe remove some of these recalcitrant council members,
那么就可以让这个城市摆脱蔑视法庭的罪责
then we could get the city out of contempt
还能适当控制住...
and get some control over the...
好的 当然 我不挂电♥话♥
Yeah, sure, I'll hold.
相信我 我会一直在往
Believe me, I've been calling
州长科莫的办公室打电♥话♥
Governor Cuomo's office nonstop,
他们一直把我往
and they keep trying to pass me over
韦斯切斯特♥共♥和党那边推
to the Westchester Republicans.
说得就好像那些共和党人真的会帮一个民♥主♥党市长
Like the Republicans are gonna ride to the rescue
解决公共住房♥的问题一样
of public housing for a Democratic mayor.
我 这是事实 毫无疑问
I-- That's true, no doubt,
但是莫伊尼汉参议员一直以来以
but Senator Moynihan has been known
勇敢的政♥治♥立场为大家所熟知
for taking politically courageous stands.
而我觉得如果他能来一次扬克斯
And I think that if he were to come down to Yonkers--
好了 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
告诉马里奥我早知道他是知道
Tell Mario that I know that he knows
他是有权力制止这些跳梁小丑的
he's got the power to bounce these buffoons
不法渎职 推诿扯皮不作为等
for malfeasance, misfeasance, nonfeasance--
一系列失职行为
any of the "Feasance" Family.
要是参议员能发表一份声明
What if the senator issued a statement saying
表明他是赞成扬克斯市服从法官命令的呢
that he supports the City of Yonkers obeying the judge's order?
是啊 你知道的 只要
All right, yeah, you know, just like a--
一小段话去强调
a paragraph saying that
我们是在尽力去做正确的事情 奈伊
we're trying to do the right thing here. Nay!
当然 没错 我能 我能和州长说两句吗
Sure, yeah. Can I-- can I just talk to the governor?
可以吗 能请他亲自跟我说吗
Can I, please? Can I hear that from him?
因为在我的印象里
Well, because I was under the impression
马里奥·科莫就像是
that Mario Cuomo was like, you know,
播撒在自♥由♥派身边的希望
some great white hope for liberals everywhere.
而我现在就需要这样的希望
And I could really use a little hope right now.
西 斯 科
S-I-c--
不 不 西 是西边的西
No, no, "C," As in "Chump."
斯 是斯人的斯
"S," As in "Sam,"
科 是 科学怪人的 科
"K," As in "Kite," O.
没错“沃”是“沃槽”的沃
Right, "O," As in "Oh, shit,
就那个扬克斯的家伙又打过来
it's that guy from Yonkers calling again,
想问他能不能得到
asking if he can get any help from anybody
纽约州该死的民♥主♥党随便什么人的支持
in the goddamn Democratic Party from the State of New York."
当然 我不挂电♥话♥ 也不在乎再等这一会儿了
Sure, I'll hold. Why not?
没关系的
That's fine.
黑色乌托邦
第三集
的确 我的保龄球队里是有两个黑人女队员
Sure. There are two black girls on my bowling team.
我还没有去过她们家
I haven't been in their homes,
但是我开车送过她们
but I've driven them home
呃 是在鲁尼恩岗
up in, uh, Runyon Heights.
所以 这无关种族问题
So, it's not about race?
没有关系
No, no.
那是关于什么
What is it, then?
这是一个经济问题
It's an economic issue.
人们担心他们的房♥屋会贬值
People are worried about their property values.
他们担心这个项目会带来
They're worried about the drugs and crime
毒品和犯罪问题
that are in the projects.
你看过斯帕隆议员手里的那些照片吗
Have you seen those pictures that Councilman Spallone has?
没错 我听说过那些照片
Yeah, I heard about them.
但是斯帕隆先生能代表你吗
But does Mr. Spallone speak for you?
我觉得他能代表扬克斯的大多数市民
I think he speaks for most of the people in Yonkers. I do.
但是你为什么要找我谈话 你应该和他说
But why are you talking to me? Talk to him.
你远道而来就是为报道这件事情的啊
You came all the way to report on this.
我会找他的 但是你已经成为
I will, but you've become
扬克斯居民中最具有代表力的声音之一了
one of the most vocal of the Yonkers residents.
确实 我从没漏掉过一场议会
Well, I don't miss a council meeting.
也没有错过过一次社区会议或者任何一次抗♥议♥游♥行♥
I don't miss a community meeting or a protest.
没错 这是当然了 多曼夫人
No, you sure don't, Mrs. Dorman.
我加入了“拯救扬克斯联盟”
I joined "Save Yonkers"
就是因为这个桑德法官和他正打算做的事
because of this Judge Sand and what he's trying to do.
他想建造最低保障房♥
He wants to take low-income housing
还想把它们都建在扬克斯东边的一个地方
and put it all in one place in East Yonkers.
这儿可是有七 八百人啊
That's seven, eight hundred people--
就这样把他们扔在这里
and just drop them right here.
所以 如果这些房♥子真的建了起来
So, if the housing gets built,
你会从这里搬出去吗
will you move from here?
我爱我的家 我一直都很爱我们的房♥子
I love this house. I have always loved our little house.
这里也是我最喜欢的街区
It's on my favorite block in the whole city.
这是真的 我一直和我丈夫说
It's true. I always said to my husband,
伙计 如果我不能在圣约翰大道上有一套砖房♥
"Buddy, if I can't have a brick house on Saint John's Avenue,
那我宁愿不住房♥子
I don't want a house."
这儿真的很美
It is beautiful.
是的 谢谢你 确实如此
It is. Thank you. It really is.
我第一次来这个地方就爱上它了
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.
你觉得那些可能会搬进这些房♥子的家庭
Do you think the families that might move into these houses--
你认为他们会像你这样
do you think they might see those houses
看待他们的房♥子吗
the same way as you see yours?
好吧 如果他们是这样想的 那斯帕隆先生
Well, if they did, then Mr. Spallone
就不用把那些照片展示给大家了 对吧
wouldn't have those pictures to show everyone, right?
如果他们真的这样想 他们便不需要
If they did, then they wouldn't need to move
搬出他们最初的居住区
out of the projects in the first place.
他们就会好好照顾他们的家
They'd take care of their homes.
我只是觉得你不应该
I just think you shouldn't
强迫人们
take people with one lifestyle
让他们勉强去接受
and, uh, put them smack in the middle
一个完全不同的生活方式
of a place with a different lifestyle.
走了 快啊
Come on. Come on.
我们一直都待在马尔福德花♥园♥那里
So we've been staying up in Mulford Gardens,
嗯 和一些亲戚一起 但是
um, with some folk, but
那是我丈夫奶奶的房♥子
that's my grandmother by my husband,
而他已经去世了 所以我们不能在那儿久留了
and he died, so we can't stay there long.
在扬克斯还有其他家人吗
Other family here in Yonkers?
我的父母 他们远在新泽西州
My parents, they live all the way in Jersey.
我住在这儿
I live here now.
因为你还带着孩子
Well, with the baby,
所以肯定会优先考虑你们
you're on our priority waitlist.
但是现在 你知道的 我们现在也没有别的房♥子可以提供
But right now, you know, we have nothing open --
学院路 施洛本 马尔福德周边都没有
not School, not Schlobohm, not Mulford Gardens--
-什么都没有吗 -在扬克斯什么都没有
- You don't have anything? - Not in Yonkers.
嗯 如果你想住的话 我们在约克敦海茨的
Um, we do have a room in emergency housing
应急住房♥里有一个空房♥间
in Yorktown Heights if you want that.
约克敦海茨
Yorktown Heights?
那是哪儿
Where's that?
嘘
Shh.
-谁住在这儿 -没人住
- Who lives here? - Nobody.
-这房♥子是谁的 -我不知道
- Who owns it? - I don't know.
这房♥子一直没卖♥♥出去
It's been on the market forever.
我来这儿看了有一年了
I've been coming here for, like, a year.
看 看看这景色
Look. Look at this view.
-哇 -很棒对吧
- Wow. - Right?
我是说
I mean...
这里就是我理想中
This is where I imagine myself,
家的位置
right up here.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表