剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
After you.
-一起吃个饭吧 -尼克
- Wanna grab some lunch? - Nick?
竞选活动准备得怎么样了
How's it going out there on the hustings?
-很棘手吧 -是啊
- Tough racket, huh? - Yeah.
我听说你都上街奔走了
I hear you're out there pounding the pavement,
还和选民握了手
pressing the flesh.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
你表现很出色
You'll hit your stride.
回见 安吉洛
I'll see you, Angelo.
他看上去很淡定
Outwardly, he's calm.
其实他很怕我
Inside, he's terrified of me.
非常害怕
Absolutely terrified.
如果你输了
Yeah, well, at least if you lose,
不过是输给一个六届连任者
you'll lose to a six-term incumbent.
-至于我呢 -你会没事的 文
- Me? - No. You'll pull it out, Vin.
会好的
You will.
你这么说真好
Well, nice of you to say so.
因为我相信他们都没能
Because I don't think any of these people
明白一个简单的事实 法律不能保证
understand the simple fact that the law doesn't guarantee
你能住在你付不起的房♥子里
that you get to live in a neighborhood that you can't afford.
我说得对吧
Am I right?
我最后要说的是 这位法官
And last I gotta say that maybe this judge,
如果他那么喜欢住在公共住房♥里的人
if he likes the people who live in public housing so much,
那他应该主动把公共住房♥
then maybe he should have that kind of housing
弄到他居住的街区内
in his neighborhood where he lives.
-看看他到底有多喜欢 -我们并不是有偏见
- See how he likes it. - We're not prejudiced.
我们只是反对把住房♥补助安置在我们社区
We just object to giving housing subsidies in an area
我们都是努力工作着去供房♥子
where people have worked so hard to afford their homes.
先生 你已经发过言了
Sir, you've already had your chance to speak.
只要供得起
Anyone is welcome to live
我欢迎任何人住在我的社区
in my neighborhood if they have the money.
我要说的是 市议会
I'm just saying that this city council--
还有很多居民要发表意见
...A long list of residents who have signed up to speak.
-让他说完 -让我说完
- We wanna hear what he has to say! - Let me have my say.
我再说最后一遍 先生
I'm gonna ask you one more time, sir.
-回到座位上去 -我还有说最后一件事
- Please have a seat. - I just wanna say one last thing.
先生 你不能再发言了
Sir, you are not going to speak again.
-最后一件事 -你不能再说了
- One last thing. - Sir, you are done speaking.
-你已经陈述完毕了 -让他说完
- You have spoken your case. - Let him speak!
-早上好 汉克 -早上好
- Oh, morning, Hank. - Morning.
早上好 安妮·玛丽 你是在伏击我还是跟踪我啊
Morning, Anne Marie. You lurking or stalking?
-你看《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》了吗 -还没
- Did you see the "Times"? - Not yet.
议会似乎终于拾起勇气
Seems the council finally had the courage
做正确决定了
to make the right decision.
其中的八个人而已
Well, eight of them, anyway.
那是投票结果 八对五 对吗
That was the vote, right? Eight to five?
也许我们有转机了
Maybe we've turned a corner here.
你这么想
You think so?
-我们讨论的可是扬克斯 -当然了
- We're talking about Yonkers. - True.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
我想我们可以去曼尼恩餐厅吃饭
So, uh, I was thinking maybe we'd go over to Mannion's.
-曼尼恩 -是的 吃个情侣牛排
- Mannion's? - Yeah, get a couple steaks.
对啊 还能遇到我们所有同事
Yeah, so we can see everyone we work with.
-别这样 那可是城里最好吃的牛排 -不 不行
- Oh, come on, they got the best steaks in town. - No. No.
每个人都去那就是因为那个餐厅很棒
Everybody goes there 'cause it's a great restaurant.
-我不管 -不然怎么办
- I don't care. - What are we gonna do, go to a drive-thru
-去个没人看见我们的地方 -快看
- where nobody'll see us? - Look at that.
那是他们自己做的宣传牌
They're making their own signs. Look.
是啊 他们自己做的宣传牌
Nay, they're making their own goddamn signs.
天哪
Holy shit.
-这可是安吉洛的选区啊 -是的
- This is Angelo's district. - Yeah.
看来住房♥事件已经置他于死地了
Look, the housing case is killing him
这可是他自己的选区啊
in his own fucking district.
-看啊 -都成你的支持者了
- Look at this. - It's all you.
尼克
Nick...
我的天呐
My God.
算上杂货店和公交的费用
With the groceries and the bus fare
还有洗衣服的花销
and money for the Laundromat,
每个月我少用三十块 保罗
I spend $30 less a month than I make for you, Paul.
这三十块是我和三个孩子一个月的生活费里的
That's $30 left to get me through a month with three kids.
我给你拼命工作 保罗
I work my ass off for you, Paul.
到了月末
And at the end of the month,
我才有钱带孩子们去看场电影
I have enough to take my kids to a movie
或者预付一件冬衣
or maybe put a winter coat on layaway.
钱就花完了
That's it.
你有什么意见
So what do you say?
-东区每个地方都支持我了 对吧 -我亲眼看见了
- Everywhere on the East Side, right? - I saw.
你打电♥话♥给我后 我开车去看了
I drove around after you called. I saw.
-嗨 -我不能理解
- Hi. - I don't understand.
他们怎么支持我 而不支持安吉洛
Why should they vote for me over Angelo?
-我什么都没做 -因为你不是安吉洛
- I mean, I haven't done-- - Because you're not Angelo.
但是我们几乎在每件事上都立场一致啊
Yeah, but I voted the same way as Angelo on almost everything,
无论是废除学校种族隔离 还是住房♥议案
including the school deseg and the housing.
天呐 我可是和他共同提案
I mean, I was cosponsor on his plan
一起同意了法官的决议啊
to give in to the judge, for Christ's sake.
但那是无可厚非的
But that one's understandable,
鉴于法官威胁要开罚金
given the threat of the city being fined.
你这么做是有责任感的表现
You were responsible.
我和安吉洛在住房♥议案中唯一的不同点就是
The only thing that separates me from him on the housing
去年我投票选择了上诉
is the vote to appeal last year.
我投票对法官的判决提起上诉 而他没有
I voted to appeal the judge's decision and he did not.
而且我们很有胜算了
And we hit that hard.
从现在开始到开票那天
Every day from now until the polls open,
我们都将以上诉一事遥遥领先
we hit them with the appeal vote.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
吉姆 你怎么不点一点东西
Jim, why don't you order something?
不 不用 没关系
No, no. It's okay.
我们正约会呢 我们在约会
We're on a date. It's a date.
不 我们并没有在约会
No, we're-- we're not on a date.
-无论怎样 祝你们过得愉快 -谢谢
- Well, whatever it is, you two enjoy yourselves. - Thank you.
-希望你们有个美妙的夜晚 -谢谢
- Have a great night. - Thank you.
-约会 -别这样
- A date? - I mean, come on.
别怎样啊
Come on, what?
DR 你还记得DR吗
DR? You remember DR?
我记得那儿更便宜 还更安全
I remember it was cheaper, safer.
这里对他们来说就像个监狱
It's like a prison here for them.
你要搬去DR
You're gonna move to DR?
-我在那儿过得很快乐 -那时你也很穷
- I was happy there. - Poor, too.
而现在我的梅赛德斯
And here I am parking my Mercedes
却停在八号♥楼面前
in front of Building Eight.
在DR贫穷又不是罪过
To be poor in DR was no crime.
但在这里
But here...
该死的 DR
Fuck, DR...
听着 我就是去年那个投票上诉的人
See, I was the one who voted to appeal last year
好给扬克斯争取到更多时间
to give Yonkers its full day in court.
而我的竞争对手并没有
My opponent did not.
在废除居住种族隔离一案中
He was satisfied with the judge's decision
他对法官的裁决表示很满意
on the housing desegregation case.
然而我并没有
I was not.
请投给沃西斯科 好吗
Vote Wasicsko. All right?
是时候选择一个新的未来了
It's time for a new future.
-嘿 我听人提到过你 -不用再等两年了
- Oh, I've heard about you. - Okay? No more two years.
-不用再等两年了 投沃西斯科 -祝你好运
- Not another two years. Vote Wasicsko. - Good luck.
谢谢你 给你
Thank you. Here you go.
为沃西斯科投票 为扬克斯的未来投票
Vote for Wasicsko. Vote for Yonkers' future, all right?
-好的 谢谢 -谢谢你 非常感谢
- Okay, thanks. - Thank you. Thank you very much.
-干得好 -拿下他 小伙子
- Good for you. - Go get him, kid.
-谢谢你 先生 谢谢你 -对我来说 安吉洛已经玩完了
- Thank you, sir. Thank you. - Angelo's dead to me now.
噢 是的 但他还没完呢 所以
Oh, well, all right. Well, he's not dead yet, so...
-谢谢你 -投沃西斯科吧
- Oh, thank you. - ...vote for Wasicsko, okay?
马蒂内利当了太久的市长了
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表