剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
五票同意两票反对 法令通过
Five ayes and two nays. The ordinance passes.
你们怎么可以这样做
How could you do this to us?
-后退 -你真可耻 市长 我们为你感到羞愧
- Stay back. - Shame on you, Mayor! Shame on you!
这些人怎么了
What's the matter with these people?
-市长先生 你得赶紧走 -没事儿 亲爱的
- Mr. Mayor, you need to go! - It's okay, sweetie.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
别这样 大伙儿
Come on, you guys.
书♥记♥员将点名投票
The clerk will call the roll.
书♥记♥员将点名投票
The clerk will call the roll.
书♥记♥员将点名投票
The clerk will call the roll.
放心 没事了
It's okay. It's all right.
妈妈
Ma?
是我 妈妈
It's me, Mom.
嗯 我在这儿
Yeah, I'm in here.
健康护理呢
Where's the health aide?
这周她就要来 不是吗
She's supposed to start this week, right?
我昨天等了一天她也没来
I waited all day yesterday, and she never showed up.
然后我打电♥话♥问中介
So I called her agency,
他们说她找不到我们公♥寓♥
and they said she couldn't find the apartment.
什么
What?
我觉得有人在说谎
I think someone's telling stories somewhere.
好吧 那他们有安排其他知道地点的人过来吗
Well, are they sending someone else, somebody with a map?
他们说有 但直到现在都没人过来
They said so, but nobody so far today.
我们这是有政♥府♥保障的地方
See, these places are certified by the government.
他们应该遵守规定
They got to follow the rules.
他们的电♥话♥在哪
Where's their number?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
我去打电♥话♥给他们
I'll call them.
没门 我不会回到那的
Ain't no way. I'm not going back there.
我不要和那男孩在一块 不 我要辞职
Not with that boy. Nah, I'm quitting.
你已经接受了这份工作 不能就这样说走就走
You took the job. You can't just walk away.
你喜欢每天都干这些事吗
Do you like doing this every day?
我做生活需要我做的
I do what needs doing.
你觉得这世上有多少人可以
How many people in the world you think get up every day
每天都做着自己喜欢的事
and do what it is they like doing?
有些人
Some.
那你觉得这样的人
And how many of those people
在施洛本有多少
do you think live in Schlobohm?
在学院路有多少 这就是工作 比利
Or School Street? That's what a job is, Billie.
我不管 我就不去那了
I don't care. I'm not going back there.
我才不要给那小孩洗澡
I'm not washing that boy.
他在浴盆里
Him in the tub,
用他那个蠢头敲着墙
banging his retarded fucking head against the wall,
到处都是水 他还在那尖叫
water going everywhere, him screaming.
这就是现实 姑娘
This is the real world, girl.
忍♥着吧
Live with it!
你去忍♥着吧
You live with it.
你说什么
What did you say?
-没什么 -嗯 我想也是
- Nothing. - Mm. That's what I thought.
美国航♥空♥953号♥班机...
Call for American Airlines flight 953...
怎么搞了这么久
What is taking so long?
在六号♥门降落
...now boarding at gate six.
请953号♥班机乘客登机...
Boarding call for flight 953...
如果他没来我们该怎么办
What are we going to do if he doesn't come?
别着急
Just calm down.
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪
My God...
费利佩
Felipe!
美国航♥空♥乘客玛丽·简·多纳霍
American Airlines passenger Mary Jane Donahoe,
请到服务台报到
please report to the information desk.
-过来亲一个 -谢谢
- Give me a kiss. - Thank you.
美国航♥空♥乘客玛丽·简·多纳霍
American Airlines passenger Mary Jane Donahoe...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好意思 这不是法♥院♥的问题
I'm sorry. This is not the court's problem.
尊敬的法官 你已经看到
Your Honor, you saw what it took
为了遵从法庭的法令
to get the consent of the city council
要获得市议会的通过要花费多大代价
to even a general statement of compliance with the court.
我请求您 以所有神圣的名义
I am asking you, in the name of all that is holy,
为之前选定的圣约翰神学院规划点
to please name a replacement location for the housing units
指定一个替代地点
that were formerly sited at the St. Joseph's Seminary.
这一年对你来说不容易啊 市长先生
Been quite a year for you, Mr. Mayor.
呃 是的 你可以这么认为
Uh, yeah, you could say that.
而你现在面临的是
And now you're facing a
即将到来的改选活动
reelection campaign just around the corner.
正好两年任期 真有趣
Two-year terms. What fun.
好吧 衷心祝愿你能继任市长一职 沃西斯科先生
Well, my best wishes to you going forward, Mr. Wasicsko.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
但这事我们还是别说的太早
But let's keep those sentiments to ourselves.
你知道的 你支持我并不意味着
You know, your endorsement doesn't exactly
扬克斯市民都会投我一票
bring out the vote in the City of Yonkers.
公正无关声望
Justice is not about popularity.
是的 但政♥治♥有关声望
No, it's not, but politics is.
拜托
Please?
既然扬克斯市议会再次拒绝做出行动
Well, since the Yonkers City Council again refuses to act
并且沃西斯科市长要求我来做出
and Mayor Wasicsko has asked that I take
政♥府♥所难以掌控的决定
the decision out of the city's hands,
我现在正式宣布 以格拉莫西
I am formally picking the Gramercy location
取代圣约瑟夫神学院为新的规划点
as the replacement for the St. Joseph's Seminary site.
多谢 法官
Thank you, Judge.
法官大人 我能说句话吗
Your Honor, if I might?
纽曼先生
Mr. Newman.
我理解我们的选择余地有限
I realize our options are limited here,
但格拉莫西规划点存在的问题太多了
but there's a number of problems on the Gramercy location
我得提出异议了
I feel I have to bring up.
-再次提出异议 -是的
- Bring up again. - Again.
首先 显然只有七个
First off, because only seven sites
规划点符合我们的要求
are apparently all that's ever going to be available to us,
所以我们得在格拉莫西住♥宅♥点建造
as many as 48 townhouses will have to be built
-48座联排住♥宅♥ -然后呢
- on the Gramercy site. - And?
然后我的调查表明 在住房♥计划中
And my research shows that crime increases
犯罪率随着住房♥单元数量的增加而上升
with the number of units in a housing project.
我尽量将数字控制在每个住♥宅♥点24户单位之内了
I've tried to limit that number to a maximum of 24 per site.
现在数字却是两倍了
Now we're looking at twice that.
奥斯卡 你在做最后挣扎
Oscar, you're fighting the last war.
你想想 因为这个住♥宅♥点的设计
But consider this, because of the configuration of this site,
如此多的联住♥宅♥栋就需要建造
putting that number of townhouses here
一个内部的道路系统
will require an internal road system be built
这笔费用可是逐渐攀升的
at a significantly increased cost.
一旦开支超过了住房♥和城市发展部的预算
Well, as I've said, any increase in cost beyond the HUD guideline
这笔费用就得由扬克斯市自己承担
is going to have to be borne by the city.
这是我真正的担忧所在
Here's my real worry.
在格拉莫西住♥宅♥点
On the Gramercy site,
我没法让联栋住♥宅♥真正融入
I can't make the townhouses disappear
中产阶级住户的社区中
into the fabric of the middle-class neighborhoods.
它们的存在太过孤立了
It's too isolated.
而且我担心孤立
And my concern is that isolation
会引起犯罪率的激增
will allow a criminal element to flourish
公共住♥宅♥的居民也无法控制自己不去犯罪
that the public housing residents alone can't control.
奥斯卡 你是在制♥造♥紧张气氛
Oscar, you're fearmongering,
还有 这些都是你的陈见
and it reflects your ideological baggage.
我要告诉你 你这基本上就是种族歧视
I got to tell you this is-- it's basically racist.
理解这事有那么难吗
What's so difficult about this?
住♥宅♥点范围越小 联♥系♥就越紧密
The smaller the site, the greater the contact,
中产阶级的住户
the more the middle-class neighbor
就越能发挥自己的积极影响
is going to exert their values and control.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
我们准备建这些房♥子
We are going to build these houses.
法官和议会的投票已经明确了这一点
The judge and the council vote have seen to that.
但我想问 我们是想结果成功还是失败
But let me ask, do we want this to succeed or not?
她就是知道
She just knows.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表