剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
Name a replacement we can live with, and you got him.
我不确定 特里
I don't know, Terry.
我开始喜欢上约翰·扎吉安这家伙了
I've really come to like John Zakian.
老天
Damn!
你真让我大吃一惊 姑娘
You messin' with my head, girl.
天 我们还有楼梯 宝贝
Damn, we got the stairs, too, baby?
嘿 不 不
Hey! No, no!
噢
Oh!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 回来 操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Hey, come back here, you motherfuckers!
嘿哟
Hey, yo!
两个男的 黑人 20到25岁的样子
Two guys, black, 20 or 25 years.
他们穿什么你记得吗
Do you remember what they were wearing?
-任何显著的特征?-太快了我没看清
- Any distinguishing marks? - It happened too fast.
他们在转角那等着我过去
They were waiting for me as I turned the corner.
我刚刚从盖蒂广场兑现了支票
I-- I had just cashed my paycheck at Getty Square,
买♥♥了点东西 然后我走到这儿准备来看我姨妈
did some shopping, and then I walked up here to visit my aunt.
你总共有多少现金
How much cash did you have?
我包里有个信封 里面300美元
$300 in an envelope in my purse.
只是丢了钱 还算幸运
You're just lucky nothing worse happened to you.
我知道
I know.
这是我在垃圾箱找到的 是你的吗
I found this in a dumpster. Yours?
还有别的东西吗 我的包袱
Anything else? My packages?
没有了 抱歉
Nah, nothing like that. Sorry.
这是你的居所吗 小姐
Is this your place of residence, miss?
不 我现在住在联排住♥宅♥那边
No. I'm in the townhouses now.
不住这儿了
I don't live here anymore.
奈伊
Nay?
我刚听说
I just heard.
你现在高兴了 尼克
You happy now, Nick?
现在我失业了
Now that I have no job?
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix this.
我会搞定的 好吗
I'm gonna fix this, okay?
-我会的 -怎么搞定
- I will. - How?
鲍勃·吉恩和所有人说他炒了我
Bob Jean is telling everyone he fired me
是因为我不称职
because I'm incompetent.
天啊 尼克
Jesus, Nick.
我现在臭名远扬还怎么找工作
How am I gonna get another job with that reputation?
我以为我会得到那些选票
I thought I had the votes.
我真的以为我会得到那些选票
I thought I fucking had those votes.
尼克·斯帕诺也是这么以为的
Nick Spano thought so, too.
你被炒了 他也不好受
He feels really bad about it, you getting fired.
好吧 去他妈的 你知道吗
Right. Well, fuck it, you know?
你怎么能拿我们的生活去做你权术的赌注呢
How could you play politics with our lives?
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
真的
I am.
好吧 如果没别的事
Okay, if there's nothing else.
哦 还有事儿
Oh, I-- I got something else.
咱们的邻居需要教训教训
Someone needs to teach our neighbors some manners.
是啊 他们就坐在
Yeah, they all sit there
街对面的门口台阶上盯着我们看
on their steps across the street and stare at us.
一直盯着
All the time, staring.
-哎 -是的
- Yep. - Yeah.
你以为我在开玩笑
You think I'm kidding?
有时候我只能躲进房♥子里
And sometimes I have to go in my house
把窗帘拉上 躲着这些人
and pull the shades down just to get away from them.
如果我是你 我就不管他们
If-- if I were you, I'd just go about my business.
要是照面了 就打个招呼
If you see them, say hello.
是啊 如果他们不理睬你 也没事
Yeah, if they don't say hello back, then fine,
但起码没人找茬说你不礼貌
but at least no one can accuse you of not being polite.
我们是这样做的啊
And that's what we've been doing.
-还有狗呢 -是啊
- And what about the dogs? - Yeah. Ooh.
-什么狗 -那个
- What dogs? - The...
-看 他们遛狗过来 -嗯哼
- Look, they walk them over... - Yeah.
那些狗崽子就在我们的草坪上大小便
...and the dogs do their business on our lawns.
一个女的带着三条白色狮子犬
One woman with, like, three white poodles
还有个男的 带着条罗特韦尔犬
and a man with a Rottweiler.
他们真的很差劲
They're the worst with it.
好吧 我想我们要跟他们说一下
Okay, so I guess we tell the neighborhood
管管自己的狗
to curb their dogs.
好
Mm-kay.
下一项是选出
So, the next item is to elect officers
租户协会的负责人
of the tenants' association.
有人自愿吗
Any volunteers?
没有负责人 总不能大家自我管理吧
You can't begin to govern yourselves without officers.
朵琳 我了解到
Doreen, it's my understanding
你曾在租户委员会
you had experience before this
有过任职经历
on a tenants' council.
不好意思 我没有兴趣
Sorry, I don't think I'm interested.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
我跟尼克·斯帕诺谈过了 意料之中
So, I spoke to Nick Spano, and no surprise,
他想要琼·德耶尔琳做书♥记♥官
he wants Joan Deierlein as city clerk.
现在斯宾塞已经加入了
Now, Spencer's on board.
-他将会支持这个决议 -好的
- He's gonna sponsor the resolution. - Okay.
而且 玛德琳11月2号♥就要退休了
Now, Madeline, she's retiring November 2,
凯斯琳·沃尔士就要当上第一副书♥记♥了
and Kathleen Walsh is gonna step up to first deputy clerk,
第二副书♥记♥就空出来了
which leaves a vacancy at second deputy,
需要一个民♥主♥党来填上
and a Democrat needs to fill that.
-然后呢 -然后
- And? - And everybody
大家都觉得奈伊比较有机会
was kinda thinking that Nay could have that spot.
共和党同意吗
Are the Republicans on board with that?
斯宾塞和费根是的
Yeah, well, Spencer and Fagan are.
迪克森和萨尔我不确定
I'm not sure about Dickerson or Sal.
-嗯 -斯帕诺为奈伊撑腰
- Mm. - Spano's behind Nay's appointment,
因为他对黄页协会的投票一事心中有愧
because he feels bad about that switched YPA vote.
你知道 我当时弄了辆超长豪车
You know I had a limousine
等着载他去投票
waiting to take him to make the vote,
他还是改变主意了 这王八蛋
and he still switched, that fuck.
是啊 时代不同了
Yeah, it's not like the old days
掏钱也不能买♥♥人一辈子办事
when a bought guy stayed bought.
好吧 那可把我给弄惨了
Yeah, well, it really put me in the doghouse,
-这我敢说 -我警告过你的 尼克
- that's for sure. - I warned you about that, Nick.
我知道 我现在正在努力把事情拉回正轨
I know, and I'm making it right now.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Mm.
这事儿我欠奈伊
I owe it to Nay.
听着
So, listen...
约翰 他将作为多数党领袖支持决议
John, he's gonna sponsor it as majority leader.
但能够得到两党的支持
But it'd be really great to get
非常有帮助
a bipartisan show of support.
通常来说 少数党领袖会共同支持
Now, ordinarily, the minority leader would cosponsor,
但是老天 这项提案能让我老婆得到一份工作
but, Christ, I can't put my name on something
如果我支持就会显得不妥
that gives my wife a job working for the council,
所以我要弃权投票
so I'm gonna abstain from the vote.
但是 文尼 你可以和斯宾塞一起支持决议吗
But, Vinni, would you sponsor with Spencer?
当然了
Sure.
-没问题 -没问题
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我非常感谢你这么做
I really appreciate that.
我是托马斯·唐纳 约翰·马特奥·桑托斯的假释代理人
Thomas Downer, parole agent for John Mateo Santos.
你儿子喜欢你
The boy favors you.
约翰·比利 这是珊达
John Billie. And this Shanda.
约翰 你妈妈住在布鲁斯大道321号♥吗
John, your mother resides at 321 Bruce Avenue?
你告诉看守所的社工 你要跟她一起住
You told the prison caseworker you were going to live with her.
那是以前 那是个错误的决定
I was, but that was a mistake.
这才是正确的地址
This the right address now.
这个
This one.
-罗恩小姐 这是你的公♥寓♥吗 -对
- Miss Rowan, this is your apartment? - Mm-hmm.
规定是这样的 我会时常到访
Well, here are the rules-- I will come by the house.
随时都有可能
I might come early, I might come late.
我要确认约翰住在这儿
I need to check that John lives here,
而且没有毒品 酒精
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表