剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
that there are no drugs, alcohol,
或者任何形式的非法活动
or illegal activity of any sort.
你同意我到你家来吗
Do you agree to allow me into your house?
你同意桑托斯先生跟你住吗
Do you agree to have Mr. Santos staying with you?
好的 乖一点
Okay. Be good.
好的 妈咪
Okay, Mommy.
所以 如果他们可以不再
So, if they could stop tossing their litter
将垃圾丢在街对面就好了
on this side of the street, it would help.
还有一点值得忧虑的是
Another concern is
邻居遛狗的时候
the neighborhood residents walk their dogs,
让狗跑到
and they've been letting them go
联排住♥宅♥这边的草坪上来
on the townhouse lawns.
也许他们习惯把这儿当成空地了
And maybe they're used to it being an empty lot,
但有一位女士需要特殊说一下 她总带着她的三条贵妇犬
but, specifically, there's a lady with three poodles...
是的 还有一个男的牵着他的罗特韦尔狗
Yes, and-- and a man with a big ol' Rottweiler.
-是啊 -那个女的现在就在这儿
- Right. - There's the poodle lady now.
在哪儿啊 妈妈
Where, Mama?
格尔曼警官 你去和她说一下吧
Lieutenant Gelman, why don't you go have a word?
-好的 -哦
- Sure. - Oh.
借过一下
Excuse me.
大家还有一件事觉得不满
Uh, another complaint,
就是邻居们的注视 里德警长
Captain Reid, is the staring.
眼睛长在他们身上 我们想管也管不了
We can't do anything about people looking at other people,
所以警方可能也无能为力
so maybe the police can't really help us with this,
但是附近居民
but the silent stares
这么静静地盯着人看
from the neighborhood residents...
这种行为实在是有失礼仪
uh, in the absence of any friendly interactions
让人觉得难受
have become unnerving,
尤其是对孩子们来说
especially for the kids.
我能想象到这种场景
I can see there would be.
但你也说了 这件事在我们的职权范围内
But you're right that there isn't much in my authority
也无能为力
to deal with that.
不会再发生了
Won't happen again.
哦
Oh.
我想 就这么多吧
Uh, I think that's-- that's it.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
不客气
You're welcome.
如果你一次买♥♥一整箱
If you bought a box,
我们就不用总来了
we wouldn't have to make the drive so often.
我知道 但我喜欢开过来
Yeah, but I like the drive.
我喜欢夜色里的扬克斯
I like seeing Yonkers at night.
我知道
I know.
不论如何 书♥记♥员的职位已经谈妥了
Anyway, the clerk's job is a done deal,
我也算是将功补过了
so at least I cleaned up after myself.
这就是我想说的
That's all I was saying.
-是啊 你惹的麻烦 -是 我知道
- Yeah, you made the mess. - Yeah, I know.
好吧 那你呢
All right, what about you?
扎勒斯基和索达沃肯定要给你分到别的选区了
I'm sure that Zaleski and Surdoval are gonna redistrict you now.
-是啊 他们都分完了 -是吗
- Yeah, they already have. - Oh, yeah?
要是我没看错的话
Yeah, if I read the ward maps right,
他们给我安排在了一个60%居民都是西班牙裔的选区
they're gonna put me in a district that's 60% Hispanic.
我的同胞
My people.
到时候我教你用西班牙语说
Yeah, I'll teach you to say
快快投票 多多支持
"Vote early and often" In Spanish.
不 富恩特斯要参加竞选
No, Fuentes is gonna run.
现在的形势对我非常不利
So I'm behind the eight ball.
他们这么分配选区
I don't know that I can hang on
我真不知道自己能不能撑得住
the way they've gerrymandered me.
操蛋的扎勒斯基
Fucking Zaleski.
#从山上来#
# walked from the mountain #
#到谷底去#
# to the valley floor... #
你眼睛长哪儿了
Where you walkin'?
#只为寻找我美丽的#
# searching for my beautiful... #
晚上好 小姐 你还好吗
Good evening, miss. You all right?
你确定这是个好主意
You sure this is a good idea?
是啊 没事的
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
来吧 我们已经到这儿了
Come on. We're here already.
我还是在这儿等你吧
I'll wait here.
-去吧 -好吧好吧
- Go. - All right, all right.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
是啊
Yeah.
约翰 我怀孕了 又怀上了
I'm pregnant, John... again.
真管用
It worked.
管啥用
What worked?
我在安全套上扎了个眼
I made pinholes in the rubber.
你说啥
You did what?
看来你对我的爱
Seemed like the love you felt for me
已经不在了
wasn't there no more.
因为你总是说 我不想要这些孩子
'Cause you always say, "I never wanted these kids."
我就是想知道是不是真的
I guess I wanted to know if it was true.
你♥他♥妈♥的
How the fuck...?
我不能
I can't.
-我不能再生一次了 -什么
- I can't do this anymore. - What?
你要去堕胎吗
You gonna have an abortion?
你要杀掉我们的爱情结晶
You gonna kill something we made?
嗨 晚上好 我是市议会议员尼克·沃西斯科
Hi, good evening. I'm Councilman Nick Wasicsko.
公共住房♥计划是在我任市长♥期♥间通过的
I was mayor when the housing was approved,
我只是想来看看
and, uh, I just wanted to check in,
大家过得怎么样
find out how things were going.
你是管住房♥的 这个点才来
You from housing, at this hour?
不不不 我不是管住房♥的
No, no, no. I'm not from housing.
我是
I'm-- I was, uh...
我不是管住房♥的 我是当时的那个市长啊
Not from housing. I was the fucking mayor.
市长 你确定吗
Mayor? Are you sure?
我以为市长是那个叫
I thought the mayor was something
炸了死基什么的 我也记不清了
with a "Z," A "Zoo-ski" Or something.
哦 他是现任市长
Uh, that's the current mayor.
我是当时住房♥计划通过时
I was the mayor at the time
在任的市长
that this housing was approved.
我并没听说过有这回事
Nah, I don't know anything about that.
你找错人了
You got the wrong unit.
你好 女士 很抱歉打扰您
He-- hello, ma'am. I'm so sorry to bother you.
我叫尼克·沃西斯科
Uh, my name is Nick Wasicsko.
这些房♥屋的建造计划通过时我是市长
I was the mayor when these houses were approved,
我刚巧来到这附近
and I just-- I was in the neighborhood,
我想来看看住户们过得怎么样
and I just wanted to see how the residents were doing here.
-你刚才说你叫什么 -沃西斯科
- What'd you say your name was? - Wasicsko.
尼克·沃西斯科
Nick Wasicsko.
哦 我记得你
Yes. I remember you.
-新闻上报道过 -是的 女士
- From the news. - Yes, ma'am.
你就是那个被吐口水的人
You the man they spit on.
啊 我当然记得你
Yeah, I remember you for sure.
好吧
Yes, well, uh...
你对房♥子还满意吗
are you happy with the house?
我想知道这件事是值得的
I'd like to think it was worth it.
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
好吧 多保重
Yes, well... you take care.
晚安
You have a nice night.
晚安
Good night.
我想对大家的劳动成果
So, I want to thank you all
表示感谢
for a job well done,
感谢大家的努力工作
for all your hard work
让公共住房♥提案成功通过
in making the housing initiative a success.
我们的努力得到了回报
This will conclude our efforts.
等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
你的意思是就这么完了吗
You mean it's over?
-就这么完了 -工作已经做好了
- Just like that? - The job is done.
你的意思是资金花光了
You mean the funding ran out.
我的意思是 我们已经履行了自己的职责
I mean, our job is done.
这些住户和邻居们之间
There are still problems with those units
还存在一些问题
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表