剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
感觉好点了
Feeling better.
但是他们还是不放心我出去或者找点事儿干
Not that they trust me to go anywhere or do anything.
我在想 也许你和杰伦
I've been thinking, maybe you and Jaron
可以到我那儿去 和我一起住
could come stay with me at my apartment.
我意思是 如果爸妈看到你没事
I mean, if Ma and Daddy see you all right,
他们就会重新相信你了
they gotta come round to trusting you again.
真的吗
For real?
我想让你今天和我一起出去
I want you to come out with me today.
去邓巴霍姆斯外面见见我一个朋友
Meet a friend of mine out of Dunbar Homes.
-朋友 -嗯
- A friend? - Mm-hmm.
住建部和我谈的时候 我说你的人能做到
When HUD talked to me, I said your staff could do it.
不
No.
我是说 法律意义上我们是扬克斯市
I mean, on paper we're the City of Yonkers,
一个在住房♥问题上已经纠结了十年的城市
the same city that fought the housing for a decade.
我是说 我是白人 你也是白人
I mean, I'm white, you're white,
整座城市的政♥府♥都是白人
the whole damn city government's white,
你又不是看不见
in case you haven't noticed.
奥斯卡 我们需要一些局外人
Oscar, we're gonna need somebody outside of this agency,
一些可以为自己的社区坚定立场的人
somebody with standing in their community.
他是这样的人喽
And he's your man?
我说这话你可能不愿意听
You may not want to hear this,
可是你的房♥子只是房♥子而已
but your houses are just houses.
里面住什么人
The people we put in them
才最关键
are gonna matter even more.
好吧 我不是那种受欢迎的人
Well, I'm not a people person,
至少别人都这么说我的
or so it's been said of me.
但是你可能是对的
But you may not be wrong.
他们说我们是租户 我们不是
They say we're tenants. We're not tenants.
我们是住户 一个社区
We're residents, a community.
项目这个词让我感觉像是科学实验
And calling them projects makes me think of science projects.
我们不是项目
- - We are not a project.
我认为 我们是一个集体 或者是一个住♥宅♥小区
We are, I would think, a complex or a development.
-阿门 -对吧
- Amen! - Right?
低收入
Low-income--
是我们另一个经常听到的词
that's another phrase we hear, too.
但是 收入低不代表档次低
But low-income doesn't mean low class.
看到了吗 问题来源于语言
See, the problem begins with the language
这些词汇都带着臆断
that gets used with the assumptions
认为住在保障房♥里的人都是低人一等
that all the folks in public housing are low,
认为我们只会惹是生非 吸食毒品
that all we wanna do is just lay around and smoke drugs.
-我就住在公共住房♥里 -是的
- I live in public housing. Woman #3: - All right.
我住在这儿 但是我一点儿也不像他们所描述的那样
I live here, and I am nothing like what they are describing.
-没错 -阿门 阿门
- That's right, now. Woman #4: - Amen! Amen!
你知道吗 我从没信任过索达沃
You know, I never really trusted Surdoval.
对我来说 他有点儿太阴险了
He's a little too feral for me.
是啊 他干了不少事儿
Yeah, well, he's done a hell of job
精心安排了那么多人给我打电♥话♥
orchestrating all these phone calls
告诉我他们会支持扎勒斯基
from people telling me they're gonna back Zaleski
我去竞选只会分走一些选票
and that my running would just split the vote.
见鬼
God damn it.
是啊 我明白 扎勒斯基初出茅庐 你懂吗
Yeah, well, I mean, Zaleski's a fresh slate, you know?
他是州议会的后座议员
He's a back-bench state legislator
大家都不了解他 所以也不讨厌他
that no one knows enough to dislike.
很不公平 但是没办法
It's not fair, but it makes sense.
媒体都等着我宣布决定呢
I've got the press waiting for me to announce,
我让所有人都整装待发了
I've got everybody primed.
我纠结死了
I'm fucking twisting here.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
如果换成是我 我会这么做
If it were me, this is what I'd do.
我会一步一步来
I'd take it one step at a time.
先拿下切马的议会席位
Grab Chema's council seat
既然他在全力准备竞选市长
now that he's throwing in for mayor.
这样一来 你就又有机会了
And from there, you're in the game.
你要不在民♥主♥党委员会上占有一席
You either run the Democrats on the council
和扎勒斯基分庭抗礼
and share credit with Zaleski--
要不然 如果扎勒斯基干得很糟
Or if Zaleski's a lousy mayor,
我就可以每天让他如坐针毡
I'm an everyday thorn in his side.
是啊 我知道 我也这样想过
Yeah. I know. I thought about that.
好吧 奈伊怎么说
Well, what does Nay say?
你知道她向来支持我做的任何事
You know she's always got my back no matter what I do.
她一直都支持我
She's always on my side...
这也是为什么我想找你谈谈这件事
which is why I wanted to talk to you about this.
什么意思 你是说我不支持你吗
Why, I'm not on your side?
-不是这个意思 -我们都认识多久了
- No - How long have we known each other?
-你说的 -我只是说说而已 我只是说说而已
- You say that - I'm just saying. I'm just saying.
所以你
So you...
四年没干了
out of it for four years,
现在重返政坛竞选议会主席
now you're throwing your hat in for council president?
为什么是现在
Why now?
我不知道 我是说 我觉得
I don't know. I mean, I think I have
我在全市已经有足够的知名度
enough name recognition to run citywide.
而且这是块薄弱地带
The field is weak.
农场主们在东区将会有麻烦
Farmer's gonna have trouble on the East Side,
而杰克·奥图尔根本没被列名候选
and Jack O'Toole's a write-in joke.
你会越来越成功的
You're getting better at this.
-嗯 -真的 你会
- Mm. - Really, you are.
所以你打算怎么办呢
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我不能小瞧了特里·扎勒斯基
I think I need to look Terry Zaleski in the eyes.
是啊
Yeah.
不是我们能阻止你
Not like we can stop you,
但你知道这些毒品的危害
but you've seen how these drugs do.
如果你走上了另一条不归路
And if you got another way...
我现在更坚强了
I'm stronger now.
不然的话 躲在这里或新泽西
And if I'm not, then hiding here or New Jersey
并没什么用
ain't gonna help.
施洛本根本不是抚养孩子的好地方
Schlobohm ain't no place to raise no child,
尤其是单亲
especially alone.
你们需要给我一点信任
You need to trust me some.
好的
Yeah.
这他妈都是些什么
What the fuck?
没错 小东西
Yeah, kiddo.
过两年你也会是这德行 宝贝
That's gonna be you in a few years, baby.
红人 听说你出狱了
Hot, I heard you was back.
是 刚到家
Yeah, just got home.
见过我儿子了吗
You seen my son?
这个小子么 我和米卡都不陌生了
Little shorty here? Ain't no stranger to me and Meeka.
所以 你要搬回哪里 七号♥楼吗
So, what you moving back? Building Seven?
是 我们是这么计划的 兄弟
Yeah, that's the plan, yo.
他自己也找了份杂货店工作
Got hisself a grocery job, too.
啊 该死
Aw, damn.
宅男要变成大当家了
Homeboy going all Huxtable and shit.
去你的 米卡
Fuck you, Meeka.
你为什么要瞎嚷嚷我在杂货店工作的破事
Why you gotta put my shit in the street about the grocery store?
发什么神经 兄弟
What's the problem, bro?
没事 宝贝
Come on, baby.
为了自家党派的利益 我们承受不起
For the good of the party, we cannot afford
今年落选的后果
to lose City Hall this year.
五十年来头一次要选出一位强势的市长
First time to elect a strong mayor in 50 years.
但是你们需要我的经验见识
But I'm the one with the experience that we're gonna need.
我觉得选民们也知道这一点
And I think that people know that.
尼克 选民们很能记事
Nick, people have long memories,
尤其是在这个小镇 还有那一团糟的公共住房♥事件
especially in this town, and that housing mess,
风头还没过
it's still too fresh.
嗯 听着 是斯帕隆让这件事
Well, look, Spallone's made it--
斯帕隆 真的吗
Spallone? Really?
你和斯帕隆又来一次
You and Spallone again?
不 选民们不想
No, people want to put
再管住房♥的事了 想把它抛到脑后
the housing behind them and forget about it.
我没和那件事扯上一点关系
I don't have the taint of all that.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表